Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 231193 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #825 on: June 20, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »
AMAZE pov from the Hill

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/338013-both-sides-responsible-for-escalating-political

:ROFL:

Forgot there was this butthurt

Don't recall any news stories about burned out cars, busted up storefronts and pumping 50-60 7.6 mm rounds into or towards elected representatives.  Nor do I recall mass censorship, distribution of speeches, walking out on speeches and general disruption of political discourse.   But, hey, don't let me stop your narrative.

The SCOTUS did put a dent in the Lib Melting Down Mass Censorship movement yesterday, tho.

Oh yeah, clearly an offshoot of a bunch of people carrying signs for womens rights and the denial of known science and protesting government policies and proposed legislation.

As opposed to the extolling of attacking an entire political party simply for existing.

Your lack of context while stunning is not surprising.

You're too stupid to claim victory in anything.

Nothing more fascinating then a self proclaimed smart person quantifying something as complex and still so widely unknown as Earth's climate as "known science".   If it's "known" then there's no reason for the warmist alarmists to keep lining up at the government trough for more research funding. 

Oh, you mean the bitch about Trump march posing as as "women's rights march"??   Forgot about the initial phases of the meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 20, 2017, 09:30:10 PM »
AMAZE pov from the Hill

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/338013-both-sides-responsible-for-escalating-political

Don't recall any news stories about burned out cars, busted up storefronts and pumping 50-60 7.6 mm rounds into or towards elected representatives.  Nor do I recall mass censorship, distribution of speeches, walking out on speeches and general disruption of political discourse.   But, hey, don't let me stop your narrative.

The SCOTUS did put a dent in the Lib Melting Down Mass Censorship movement yesterday, tho.

Lol at think I endorse that as my narrative. Dax is amazing at deciding what I like and stand for, but go ahead, tell me how shooting up black churches, Indians in restaurants, intimidating minorities with violence is didnt just happen. Also, if I recall, that decision was unanimous, so activist of the liberal judges. Dax is getting is face smoked lately.

Oh yeah, clearly an offshoot of a bunch of old people carrying signs and protesting a singular set of specific government policies and proposed legislation.

As opposed to the extolling of attacking an entire political party simply for existing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, dax, you literally do those thing all the time, it's no wonder you're too stupid to ever actually win these things either. Jesus here I think you were just a smart ass, nope, dumbass it is. Not worth my time. If you were worth anything in the first place.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 20, 2017, 11:49:18 PM »
Dems invest $25 mil on carpetbagger in Jawga and come up short, dadgummitt....... :ROFL:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2017, 02:40:40 AM »
AMAZE pov from the Hill

Lol at think I endorse that as my narrative. Dax is amazing at deciding what I like and stand for, but go ahead, tell me how shooting up black churches, Indians in restaurants, intimidating minorities with violence is didnt just happen. Also, if I recall, that decision was unanimous, so activist of the liberal judges. Dax is getting is face smoked lately.

Oh yeah, clearly an offshoot of a bunch of old people carrying signs and protesting a singular set of specific government policies and proposed legislation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, dax, you literally do those thing all the time, it's no wonder you're too stupid to ever actually win these things either. Jesus here I think you were just a smart ass, nope, dumbass it is. Not worth my time. If you were worth anything in the first place.

That was a lot of angry nothing (as usual). 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2017, 06:25:13 AM »
After yesterday, the meltdown to end all meltdowns is going to enter an entirely new phase.

Expect Lib intolerance, attempted censorship and violence to be escalated further.  Fueled by violent rhetoric from Libs of record.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2017, 10:30:39 AM »
Obama turned everyone into a bunch of pussies.  :frown:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »

No, this is Trump's fault.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2017, 10:38:21 AM »

Agreed that Trump really brought it out of the left, in the paradigm changing (perpetual) meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »

Agreed that Trump really brought it out of the left, in the paradigm changing (perpetual) meltdown to end all meltdowns.

He's also bringing it out of the right, sadly. He has finalized the pussification of America. :frown:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2017, 11:10:45 AM »

Those people were pussies already.  Obama just made it cool to be a pussy.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2017, 09:21:36 PM »
"Ms. Handel and Republican outside groups tied Mr. Ossoff to Ms. Pelosi in campaign events and television ads, casting him as a puppet for what they described as her liberal agenda and “San Francisco values.”
I have laughed all reading about the skewedgenders and Hollywood knotheads lamenting about this being the end of civilization.  How could Goergians electric a homophobe cracker whitey woman?  Maybe the conservative democrats don't like the cherished values and mores of San Francisco.  Most pepole don't want to be Friscoed.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 23, 2017, 02:37:58 PM »
http://fox42kptm.com/news/local/nebraska-democratic-party-official-ousted-after-controversial-audio-recording-surfaces

OMAHA, Ne (FOX42KPTM) - A Nebraska Democratic Party official is now in hot water. An audio recording was posted on YouTube Thursday with Phil Montag, a technology chairman, voicing how glad he was Louisiana Congressman Steve Scalise got shot last week at a baseball practice. Nebraska Democratic Party chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 News Thursday it was really his voice.

"His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to (expletive) kick people off (expletive) health care. I'm glad he got shot," said Montag in the audio recording.

Montag is now looking for a new job. Kleeb let him go after the recording became public.

"I wish he was (expletive) dead," said Montag in the recording.

"We obviously condemn any kind of violence, whether it's comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting," said Kleeb when reached by phone Thursday.

The left is just seething with hate and rage. And their leaders are only too happy to continue poisoning their minds for political expediency.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: June 23, 2017, 02:39:10 PM »
http://fox42kptm.com/news/local/nebraska-democratic-party-official-ousted-after-controversial-audio-recording-surfaces

OMAHA, Ne (FOX42KPTM) - A Nebraska Democratic Party official is now in hot water. An audio recording was posted on YouTube Thursday with Phil Montag, a technology chairman, voicing how glad he was Louisiana Congressman Steve Scalise got shot last week at a baseball practice. Nebraska Democratic Party chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 News Thursday it was really his voice.

"His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to (expletive) kick people off (expletive) health care. I'm glad he got shot," said Montag in the audio recording.

Montag is now looking for a new job. Kleeb let him go after the recording became public.

"I wish he was (expletive) dead," said Montag in the recording.

"We obviously condemn any kind of violence, whether it's comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting," said Kleeb when reached by phone Thursday.

The left is just seething with hate and rage. And their leaders are only too happy to continue poisoning their minds for political expediency.

Seething cauldrons of hate fueled rage.

Sad

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 23, 2017, 02:39:28 PM »
Is it possible for something to be appalling and unsurprising at the same time?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 23, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »

Most of the conservative agenda qualifies
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Post Stories of Partisans Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #843 on: June 23, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »
The Meltdown to End all Meltdowns now openly champions murder.

Sad

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #844 on: June 23, 2017, 02:44:50 PM »
What I find truly AMAZE is that the libtards are so rough ridin' ignorant and divorced from reality, that they just only now are beginning to realize that electing a San Francisco whackadoo, left-winged zealot with dinkmentia as their party's house spokesperson may not be the beat strategy.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 23, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »

Most of the conservative agenda qualifies

That was funny. :thumbs:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 23, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »
Watching Nancy extoll her virtues and qualities this morning only reinforced the lunatic fringe that's now the left. 

Appallingly pathetic.

SMDH

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 23, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »
Definitely
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #848 on: June 23, 2017, 02:54:18 PM »
Her hollow eyes and blank stare are the face of the neo-fascist alt-left.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 23, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »
Her hollow eyes and blank stare are the face of the neo-fascist alt-left.

I picture joker fumbling around with the detonator.