Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 145152 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2125 on: January 17, 2023, 02:40:49 PM »
 :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: January 17, 2023, 02:45:27 PM »
1/17/2023 - #blueanongE reaffirms they're standing tall and proud with this . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.politico.com/video/2018/09/06/cory-bookers-i-am-spartacus-moment-067260

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: January 17, 2023, 02:51:51 PM »
I now ask #blueanongE to respond below and explain your "closest to Spartacus" moment and when it occurred.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: January 17, 2023, 04:20:30 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: January 18, 2023, 09:37:34 PM »
it's perfect

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: January 19, 2023, 07:54:53 AM »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: January 19, 2023, 08:42:22 AM »
Harris' Veep if Poopy Pants retires?
908 Views | 21 Replies
nortex977:55a
What say you, f16? I haven't seen this discussed much lately but with a simple majority needed in both chambers (and a nominally GOP house), does she in fact go with a younger-less-leftist-whiter Dem, hoping to appeal/solidify her grip on the shaft nomination for 24?

Yeah yeah, I know the big guy is shameless and "Doctor" jill doesn't want to do it. But if it happens, any predictions? Veepthroat's veep.

My preference would be mittens as a 'unity' cretin. It would be perfect for him to be praised as a statesmen by the CCP media outlets, and also get him out of the senate. He would fit as a happily already-owned-by-the-CCP asset. Maybe a payback of sorts for him laying down vs. Obama. Yes, I know that won't happen. Ronna Mcdaniel could even slide right over to be chief fundraiser for them.

Alternatively, maybe Corey 'Spartacus' Booker. We've never had a former slave VP before, perhaps even change his pronouns to be more woke (rumor has been that he's gay anyway, right?). They are both great heroes in their own minds.

The whole mental exercise is a lot to swallow.
That's pretty :opcat:

Have there been any actual incidents to cause MAQA to be obsessed with the idea that Joe Biden is incontinent or Kamala Harris enjoys oral sex as part of her sex life? Just fury at the idea she is in a biracial marriage? This seems to be a meme that continues to crop up repeatedly. I've seen several "Biden / Harris: Pee pads and knee pads" bumper stickers in the Smallville area.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: January 19, 2023, 08:57:10 AM »
908 Views | 21 Replies
What say you, f16? I haven't seen this discussed much lately but with a simple majority needed in both chambers (and a nominally GOP house), does she in fact go with a younger-less-leftist-whiter Dem, hoping to appeal/solidify her grip on the shaft nomination for 24?

Yeah yeah, I know the big guy is shameless and "Doctor" jill doesn't want to do it. But if it happens, any predictions? Veepthroat's veep.

My preference would be mittens as a 'unity' cretin. It would be perfect for him to be praised as a statesmen by the CCP media outlets, and also get him out of the senate. He would fit as a happily already-owned-by-the-CCP asset. Maybe a payback of sorts for him laying down vs. Obama. Yes, I know that won't happen. Ronna Mcdaniel could even slide right over to be chief fundraiser for them.

Alternatively, maybe Corey 'Spartacus' Booker. We've never had a former slave VP before, perhaps even change his pronouns to be more woke (rumor has been that he's gay anyway, right?). They are both great heroes in their own minds.

Have there been any actual incidents to cause MAQA to be obsessed with the idea that Joe Biden is incontinent or Kamala Harris enjoys oral sex as part of her sex life? Just fury at the idea she is in a biracial marriage? This seems to be a meme that continues to crop up repeatedly. I've seen several "Biden / Harris: Pee pads and knee pads" bumper stickers in the Smallville area.

bumper stickers can be part of a grift as well.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: January 19, 2023, 09:12:01 AM »
908 Views | 21 Replies

bumper stickers can be part of a grift as well.
Seems like the same vibe as the "Michele Obama is a man" obsession.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: January 19, 2023, 09:41:28 AM »
agreed.  They all need a way to crack jokes and try and be witty so they cook things up that are child like but guaranteed to get some hur hurs for them.  They will gladly pay whatever you ask for a bumper sticker

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: January 19, 2023, 06:12:42 PM »
Behold, the white "progressive" [Artwork]
1,643 Views | 17 Replies
Waffledynamics7:20p, 1/18/23

I can't think of something more fitting to some of these people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: January 19, 2023, 06:18:07 PM »
I'm an old: how does one buy a "burner phone" online?
3,605 Views | 67 Replies
aggiehawg6:37p, 1/18/23
Because Hunter did, apparently.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: January 19, 2023, 09:11:23 PM »
Kamala Harris enjoys oral sex as part of her sex life?

i think it's a reference to her alleged relationship with former sf mayor willie brown.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: January 20, 2023, 06:37:00 AM »
Kamala Harris enjoys oral sex as part of her sex life?

i think it's a reference to her alleged relationship with former sf mayor willie brown.
I bet most of them don't know that particular connection but heard references to her giving oral sex to get where she is and thought it was funny and made sense and just rolled with it

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: January 20, 2023, 04:07:14 PM »
willy brown what a name

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: January 24, 2023, 10:58:36 AM »
Do you agree with this statement from my black conservative neighbor down the street?
17 Views | 0 Replies
2012heisman10:57a
He looked at my house with a Abbott sign from down the street and told me the following statement while walking his dog:

"Every Black American's net worth would be 3 times greater than what it is right now if Thomas Sowell was President of the United States in the 60s instead of LBJ. He also said LBJ was more harmful for Black Americans than Hitler was for Jews in Europe."

Keep in mind this guy told me he keeps a Daniel Defense in every room of his house, he voted for Don Huffines in the primaries, went to UT Law, and works in Oil and Gas Law.

Nevertheless, it is good to see that some people understand the harm that LBJ's Great Society did.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: January 24, 2023, 11:15:13 AM »
When a hardcore conservative disagrees with LBJ's policies, TexAgs takes notice.

FYI for the non-Texans, Huffines is one of those super MAGAs. He tried to primary Abbott by claiming he was too soft on immigration and not loyal enough to Trump basically.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: January 24, 2023, 11:17:41 AM »
Keep in mind this guy told me he keeps a Daniel Defense in every room of his house

what on earth

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: January 24, 2023, 01:51:38 PM »
 :lol: I'd watch a television show of conservatives in a contest to see who can tell the most outrageous and highest volume of lies.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: January 24, 2023, 02:07:01 PM »
:lol: I'd watch a television show of conservatives in a contest to see who can tell the most outrageous and highest volume of lies.

It would just be whoever can talk the fastest.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: January 26, 2023, 04:16:00 PM »
Flags at half-staff
2,198 Views | 37 Replies
AggieKatie212:24p
Growing up in the 80s, 90s, 00s I rarely ever remember flags being flown at half staff, and if it was, it was a big deal. These days it seems like flags spend more time at half-staff than full (Celeb deaths, "mass" shootings, etc).

I know it's a minor thing on the overall list of things to complain about, but it's something if I was President wouldn't definitely change.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: January 26, 2023, 04:21:41 PM »
"mass" shootings

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 27, 2023, 10:41:40 AM »
Flags at half-staff
2,198 Views | 37 Replies
AggieKatie212:24p
Growing up in the 80s, 90s, 00s I rarely ever remember flags being flown at half staff, and if it was, it was a big deal. These days it seems like flags spend more time at half-staff than full (Celeb deaths, "mass" shootings, etc).

I know it's a minor thing on the overall list of things to complain about, but it's something if I was President wouldn't definitely change.

how you know you are maga

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: January 28, 2023, 07:56:24 AM »
Child Sized Difibrillators Being Destributed to Schools in the UK
1,349 Views | 19 Replies
hunter20123:51p, 1/27/23
Because we didn't listen to global warming or it's simply a coincidence, it somehow becomes necessary to safeguard children against heart attacks.

Coming to a US state near you...Ever wonder how so many have been gaslight so badly? How is it acceptable that such precautions have become necessary?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 28, 2023, 09:13:42 AM »
I’ll bet that dude absolutely hates handicap parking spots.