Author Topic: Like this sport even MATT-ers; ISU ADV  (Read 5039 times)

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Like this sport even MATT-ers; ISU ADV
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2016, 09:07:15 AM »
This is probably what oscar was trying to say

"Well Coach Frazier told the guys not to take more than 10 threes we thought that would be really important to take it to them which we started to do but then guys took shots and Wes goes and makes a play he hasn't all year but then we had them at 39-37 and they go on a little run there and we take a shot at halftime we were happy with how we defended and so we started talking about switching and we liked out game plan thought we had a really good game plan no one has ever score 20 on the play hard chart before boy DJamer was great, DJamer got what 22 and scored as high as we've ever had on the play hard and then we got it back to 65-57 but then Justin goes and misses a shot and you know we thought we defended Niang well but then it's like boy he goes boop, boop, boop and then he's got 17 and Thomas pops up and goes boop, boop, boop with a couple three Monte Morris you got to hand it to him he started driving on us and we shut him down pretty good but he doesn't care and he dishes it around a little and goes boop, boop, boop we fought."

:thumbs:

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2016, 10:19:21 AM »
We don't have guys who can shoot, but also refuse to work the ball inside or drive.

Quite the pickle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2016, 11:34:34 AM »
We don't have guys who can shoot, but also refuse to work the ball inside or drive.

Quite the pickle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I actually think we did a relatively good job getting into the paint but ISU are pretty crappy defensively