Author Topic: Ireland Pak 2025  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ireland Pak 2025
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2024, 12:43:46 PM »

Is this cultural appropriation?

Yes, there's no level the Irish won't stoop to...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2024, 12:49:38 PM »
If I may make a modest proposal ...

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2024, 12:58:48 PM »
Farm O’Geddon
so good

I have to throw my support behind how good this is as well.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2024, 11:05:23 PM »

Is this cultural appropriation?

Yes, there's no level the Irish won't stoop to...

KITH, this is by far my favorite.  Maybe remove the redundant ball in the background, and WTF is those green-fying things?.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2024, 12:52:29 PM »
AI has written a song for us:

🎵 “Farm O'Gedden” 🎵

(Verse 1) In the heart of Dublin’s fair embrace, Where shamrocks bloom and legends trace, Two teams converge, their spirits high, Kansas State Wildcats, Iowa State Cyclones fly.

(Pre-Chorus) Aviva Stadium stands tall and grand, Its hallowed turf kissed by Irish land, The echoes of Gaelic cheers resound, As football’s magic weaves its spell around.

(Chorus) Oh, Farm O'Gedden, under Irish skies, Gridiron warriors clash, hearts ablaze, Wildcats and Cyclones, fierce and true, In Dublin’s embrace, dreams anew.

(Verse 2) Purple and silver, the Wildcats stride, Their claws sharp, their hearts open wide, From Manhattan’s plains to Dublin’s shore, They carry the pride of the prairie’s lore.

(Pre-Chorus) And the Cyclones, oh, they whirl and spin, Their cardinal sails catch the winds within, From Ames they journeyed, across the sea, To face their destiny, bold and free.

(Chorus) Oh, Farm O'Gedden, under Irish skies, Gridiron warriors clash, hearts ablaze, Wildcats and Cyclones, fierce and true, In Dublin’s embrace, dreams anew.

(Bridge) The Liffey whispers secrets old, As touchdowns bloom like marigold, The crowd roars, a symphony of green, In this transatlantic football dream.

(Outro) As the sun dips low, the clock winds down, Kansas and Iowa, their legacy unbound, In Dublin’s twilight, they etch their tale, Farm O'Gedden, forever set sail. 🏈🍀