Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370019 times)

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
When you guys put it this way, I think that someone changed the channel from GOT to Jerry Springer.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So the king dude thinks he's a bastard son of his dad and some rando but really his mom is his dad's sister and his real dad is the dragon lady's big brother so the king guy is going to go meet his aunt but has no idea that the dragon lady is his aunt.

P exciting huh 33?

It's going to be very exciting when he bones his aunt and then figures it out later, sort of like on Joe Dirt.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What if euron's ship clamps on to Jon's ship and euron kills the eff out of Jon before he can eff his aunt
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What if euron's ship clamps on to Jon's ship and euron kills the eff out of Jon before he can eff his aunt

I don't think that will happen. Jon has Stark blood in him. That seed is strong. He'll find a way to bone her.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What if euron is really Arya and Arya takes Jon's dead face and bones her cousin's aunt?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who do you all think is his Aunt? Am I all mixed up thinking it was his sister?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What if euron is really Arya and Arya takes Jon's dead face and bones her cousin's aunt?

I could see that happening, actually.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Dany is Jon's aunt. They are roughly the same age though

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I forgot that I also saw the scene where that one guy (king?) strangled that other guy because he said something about his sister.  So what was up with that smug look the guy that got strangled gave when he was looking up at that girl on the balcony?  My theory is that's the sister and he's going to do bad stuff to her while that guy (king?) is away on his horse.

The king dude's uncle gave the smug dude a huge scar on his smug chest when smug dude tried to slide up in king's uncle's gf's dm's. Then the uncle died and that chick married king dudes dad but it's not really his dad and the king bro doesn't know it

So the king dude thinks he's a bastard son of his dad and some rando but really his mom is his dad's sister and his real dad is the dragon lady's big brother so the king guy is going to go meet his aunt but has no idea that the dragon lady is his aunt.

P exciting huh 33?

This was very well done. Anyone who has never seen the show could be caught up just by reading those two posts.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
mad king aerys II had lots of kids; rhaegar was the oldest. rhaegar boned lyanna stark and jon snow was born.

mad king's youngest two kids were viserys (who years later got notre dame'd by khal drogo) and daenerys.

daenerys would have been born right around the same time as jon snow

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Would have went with notre dome'd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obviously you're not a golfer

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I take it back. Wouldn't it be cousin?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Nm. I'm caught up.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Nm. I'm caught up.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Episode 2 was fairly bleh. Moving the pieces into position. Jon's alliance with Dany makes perfect sense - but Dany is gonna eff this up just wait and see. Interesting that Arya is heading to Winterfell to reunite with Sansa! I wonder if she or the Hound gets there first? Sam is gonna cure Jorah by skinning him? Gah. Just don't care too much about the iron islanders but I was glad to see the Dorne stuff pretty well finished.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Jorah might turn into a cool character again too.  Win win, Sys.

Offline halfEmpty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
So how do they reveal that jon snow is a targaryan?  Does denaerys decide to burn him alive after he won't bend the knee only to find he doesn't burn?  Does bran do something relevent for once and tell everyone?  Or does littlefinger know and spill the beans?  Have to assume it will come fairly soon.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I keep waiting for Howland Reed to make an appearance.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
So how do they reveal that jon snow is a targaryan?  Does denaerys decide to burn him alive after he won't bend the knee only to find he doesn't burn?  Does bran do something relevent for once and tell everyone?  Or does littlefinger know and spill the beans?  Have to assume it will come fairly soon.

Somehow Bran has to get the message across.  How would Littlefinger know?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

IIRC in an earlier season Littlefinger and Sansa were in the crypts, and Sansa was talking about how Rhaegar "raped" Lyanna. The look on his face when she said that gave the impression that he knows another side to the story than what is popular belief.

Still a stretch that he knows Jon is their love child.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

IIRC in an earlier season Littlefinger and Sansa were in the crypts, and Sansa was talking about how Rhaegar "raped" Lyanna. The look on his face when she said that gave the impression that he knows another side to the story than what is popular belief.

Still a stretch that he knows Jon is their love child.

lots of people know that rhaegar kidnapping and raping lyanna isn't really the true story, but robert won the war and gets the paint the history as he likes.  I don't think littlefinger knows who jon snow "truly" is, but he certainly knows that lyanna wasn't exactly an unwilling participant.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oh man what an ep.  Crazy stuff is coming with the coalescing of so many main characters.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pretty great eppy