Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 369968 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
How did that one fleet know where to finds the other fleet so he could take the lesbian queens prisoners?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
whispers from little birds and AEGIS radar

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How did that one fleet know where to finds the other fleet so he could take the lesbian queens prisoners?
Dragon Stone isn't super far from Kings landing.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well Dish Network sometimes gives us the movie channels for a few days I guess to get us to upgrade to them or something but I usually just try to record as many movies as I can before they disappear.  Well anyway, they are doing that right now and I was able to catch the last 20 minutes of this Game of Thrones show you guys are talking about.  Obviously I didn't know what was going on but I have a few observations:  When I turned it on those wolves were around that girl and I think one of the wolves was super big. Well the wide shots it looked super big but then close up it looked just regular sized so I'm not sure.  Also that young lady talked to the wolf like it was a human being.  Is she insane or is it like Narnia where animals can understand english?  The wolf didn't speak back so I'm not sure.  The next scene was incredibly violent when those guys on the big ship attacked the ship which appeared to house a number of LGBT women.  This was my least favorite scene of the 2 scenes that I saw.  As you know I prefer my violence to be of the PG-13 variety and this was def R rated.  I think a guy got stabbed right in his private parts,  but then he just kept on fighting so maybe not.  I'm positive one guy got stabbed right through his cheek though, which was pretty gross.  I don't think I would like this show.  Well if I still have HBO next week I'll try to watch a few minutes again to give my report.  Thanks.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
so he could take the lesbian queens prisoners?

sonofabitch, i thought he killed them all.  goddamn and eff.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
No, only killed spear girl and whip girl.  the hot one, her mom, and yara are gifts. 

33, did you notice that the invader pirate people were cutting off the tongues of the loser pirate people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
33, did you notice that the invader pirate people were cutting off the tongues of the loser pirate people

I noticed that and I said "They don't have time for that." But then I read an article that reminded me why they were doing that (from the books). But this isn't the book thread so I won't discuss it here.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I noticed that and I said "They don't have time for that." But then I read an article that reminded me why they were doing that (from the books). But this isn't the book thread so I won't discuss it here.

we're past the books; just tell us. i don't remember anything about tongues

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Euron's ship is called silence and it's staffed by people he has defeated in battle and then cut off their tongues

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
that's stupid. sailors have to communicate with each other or else they would crash or get lost or drive around in circles constantly. grrm = confirmed idiot

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well he cuts out their tongues so they can't talk to each other to organize a mutiny.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Look at seamancat over here

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
another good way to prevent mutinies is to not staff your ship with people that all would like to kill you.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think the guys without tongues probably get rowing duty.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Euron deserves the throne.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I knew AppleJack would have a great opinion

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
littlefinger is gonna eff some crap up before it's all said and done

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
If I were in Westeross I would probably be Hot Pie.  I am skinny now, but I would just safely bake pastries and crap in my cozy warm Inn, and eff all this political intrigue and freezing cold.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
And I'd become a huge fat ass, because all the women would stink like B.O. anyway and no cure for STD's, so eff it, man.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

It's also in the show prior to this, kind of. Balon says something to Euron about it before he's thrown off of the bridge.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I forgot that I also saw the scene where that one guy (king?) strangled that other guy because he said something about his sister.  So what was up with that smug look the guy that got strangled gave when he was looking up at that girl on the balcony?  My theory is that's the sister and he's going to do bad stuff to her while that guy (king?) is away on his horse.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
littlefinger is gonna eff some crap up before it's all said and done

All he ever does is talk about how much he wants (or wanted) to bang Jon's mom and sister. It's really weird, but in a pretty funny way. Especially when he insisted on talking about it at Ned's grave.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I forgot that I also saw the scene where that one guy (king?) strangled that other guy because he said something about his sister.  So what was up with that smug look the guy that got strangled gave when he was looking up at that girl on the balcony?  My theory is that's the sister and he's going to do bad stuff to her while that guy (king?) is away on his horse.

It took me a while to figure out that you are talking about Jon Snow (King in the North) and Littlefinger.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

The king dude's uncle gave the smug dude a huge scar on his smug chest when smug dude tried to slide up in king's uncle's gf's dm's. Then the uncle died and that chick married king dudes dad but it's not really his dad and the king bro doesn't know it

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
So the king dude thinks he's a bastard son of his dad and some rando but really his mom is his dad's sister and his real dad is the dragon lady's big brother so the king guy is going to go meet his aunt but has no idea that the dragon lady is his aunt.

P exciting huh 33?