Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 369414 times)

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
If you google "wylis game of thrones" it yields much different results than what has been implied in this thread.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you google "wylis game of thrones" it yields much different results than what has been implied in this thread.

This is the first result which basically says exactly what I've been saying.........
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-theorists-believe-they-know-why-hodor-wylis-cant-talk-anymore-a7012611.html

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

This is the first result which basically says exactly what I've been saying.........
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-theorists-believe-they-know-why-hodor-wylis-cant-talk-anymore-a7012611.html

The wiki page tho  :confused:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
To be fair, there is also a fan theory out there that Robert Baratheon was super in love with Ned Stark and wanted to love him so badly that when he found out it wasn't possible he let the boar kill him.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
To be fair, there is also a fan theory out there that Robert Baratheon was super in love with Ned Stark and wanted to love him so badly that when he found out it wasn't possible he let the boar kill him.

That explains why he drank so much. Ned Stark and his damned honor.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm guessing that the boar was a warg assassin sent by Cersei.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Nothing got ol' Rob hotter than Ned's strong honor.

We shall from here on out, refer to this theory as "Hot for Honor" which is way different than the "Hot for Hodor" theory laying in the weeds.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

This would make sense, but who warged the boar? Lancel?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No, Lancel was there with the wine. It was a secret warg that Cersei had killed later.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile

No, Lancel was there with the wine. It was a secret warg that Cersei had killed later.

Prolly was Bran all along, IMHO.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
I was just thinking about GoT spin-offs and thought of Wun Wun learning to become a meteorologist in Indianapolis. I could see it on Oxygen or ScFy or something. I haven't really gotten that far.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
^Would watch

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
 :lol:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I heard that Rickon is going to be back this season.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
That is an incredible .gif.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Binge rewatched the first two episodes last night and I gotta say, this season is off to a terrific start.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
man, what a binge that was

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I think this whole season is goining to be great.  I read somewhere that HBO said there are only going to be 13 more episodes after this season.  Given how much is still developing and up in the air, to wrap this all up in less than 2 seasons means it's going to be a sprint from here on, imo.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Noooo! I can't believe they killed Shaggydog.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Where the hell is Jon going? Not surprised he left, but figured it'd be with the Wildlings.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tyrion was funny again. Welcome back Tyrion!

Dany - you still suck and storyline is boring. Nobody likes you.

Kevan Lannister is easily my third most favorite Lannister. Glad he might be getting more screen time.

Tower of Joy. I liked the casting for Dayne. Not so sure on young Ned. But maybe. The whole two broadsword thing seemed a little sand snake choreographed, but ok. 3EY says Howland is Meera's father. I don't buy it. We shall see.

The High Sparrow is a good actor and they're really trying to make that storyline into something. But it just kinda bores me.

Jon gonna go kick some ass, and wildlings are coming with him. But what's Ed supposed to do now with his half-dozen Brothers?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Real lack of warging this episode
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The guy in the tree is starting to piss me off. What is the point of these visions of he makes Bran leave before he finds out anything?

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Bran can't learn too much too fast or he'll miss the lessons and details along the way. He needs to crawl before he walks.