Author Topic: Bo Pelini has ANOTHER meltdown, attacks player, player to be killed by NU fans  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

What a horrible rough ridin' human being.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
disgusting

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
gotta think ol' bo deserved it.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
their league needs to step in to protect those players
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pretty sure the player's first words were, "don't rough ridin' touch me." I think the last thing he said was "say you're rough ridin' sorry."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Was Bo ever asked about this incident? Also, LOL if MIR's interpretation is correct.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
Daimion Stafford – the senior safety who television cameras caught screaming obscenities at head coach Bo Pelini on the sideline – returned an interception 22 yards to set up a third-quarter touchdown, then recovered a fourth-quarter fumble in the end zone, thwarting a Penn State scoring threat.

Those turnovers in No. 18 Nebraska’s 32-23 victory helped turn the tide after a tumultuous first half for the Blackshirts.

“One thing I talked to our guys about after the game – and I don’t mind sharing it – both us as coaches and them as players, when things get chaotic, we’ve got to stay even-keeled,” Papuchis said. “We learned that lesson today. Things got a little bit hairy, at times, in the first half. But we got it corrected, we got it fixed.

“We hugged and made up at halftime.”

But wasn’t that Stafford and Pelini that were …

“Nah,” Papuchis said, smiling, “they were just talking about how much they like each other.”

Stafford didn’t do postgame interviews, and Pelini didn’t address the situation, but it’s possible that sideline exchange was the result of some defensive communication, or lack thereof. Penn State was moving fast, and Nebraska coaches weren’t getting calls in quickly enough.

It's a culture issue.  Everyone gets to yell and cuss at each other and it's ok.  Who would send their kid to play for these disgusting excuses for human beings?  Makes me wanna puke.

Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
The Gameday crew was disgusted over Pelini's behavior this morning when the topic came up.

They acknowledged that Pelini and the entire NU institution is garbage, and there is horrible culture at the school.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Desmond Howard lolsnorted all over Pelini's face.  glorious.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lee calls Dr. Tom a "classy man."  Obviously Lee's never met Lawrence Phillips' girlfriend. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
The Gameday crew was disgusted over Pelini's behavior this morning when the topic came up.

They acknowledged that Pelini and the entire NU institution is garbage, and there is horrible culture at the school.

Suh, Incognito, Pelini, Warden Tom and LP, it's been an accepted culture there for a long time.  Ignore the man behind the curtain, in the deed the glory indeed.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I could dig