Author Topic: November 18, 2023  (Read 9611 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: November 18, 2023
« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2023, 11:38:24 AM »
How many purple people would you say were there? 10k?

very hard to say. I was next to the ku band in 16 in the end zone. Around us it was probably 15% K-State? probably very few in the student section, and 5K or whatever in the visitor section. Sure. Call it 10k.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2023, 11:58:55 AM »
Last minute decided to take my oldest to the stadium. Their fans are pretty hilarious. They are so ref spoiled in basketball they don't understand how officiating works. Also it was very adorable that they were acting all game like this is the last game in Wrigley Field or something. Overall tons of energy in the stade, which was fun.

The ku kid had guts I tell ya. I'm very confused why you have Beans out there beating Oklahoma and this kid playing pretty well against us and ku fans are pumped for Jalon Daniels to come back? He's Wally Judge.

Wish I could've gone to the last game in that cesspool just to experience one where their crowd is actually into it. Btw having gone to like 5 games there all of that is correct assessment in terms of refs, acting like memorial stadium is such the thing. They are truly an odd in-game fanbase that's for sure.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2023, 12:06:10 PM »
Their proposed renovation design is a disgrace. Also hearing they’re going to have to get their hands on a ton more money if they even want a prayer to do  what they’re telling people now.

Strip away the Nazi fortification additions and use the original stadium as the theme of the reno. Not this MLSification concept. Awful

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2023, 12:27:33 PM »
:sdeek:

14KU
Posted on 2 mins, , User Since 251 months ago, User Post Count: 4299
2 mins
251 months
LL is mad as $hit. I mean, yelling at them doesn't do anything obviously. Force them to either call/cancel the game at this point, or worry for their safety. We've gotten effed so many times this year and got no benefit calls.

So Iowa Statey

Matches the program. All the gap-closing appears to be more about closing the gap w/mold aggie relative to ksu. Hover at the .500 in-the-hunt level and lose in more lol form.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2023, 01:46:12 PM »
How many purple people would you say were there? 10k?

I heard as much as 60:40 them v us
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2023, 01:49:11 PM »
It was a really good showing of purple. Was cray cray around the stadium. Good lord tho it took forever to get through the gate.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2023, 04:23:04 PM »
For people that attended the game, was Klieman's observation of KU playing music really loud a thing?  He said that the fans were really loud, but the music was so loud that it even drowned out the crowd noise.  Seems kind of goofy at best, unsportsmanlike at best.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2023, 05:17:27 PM »
The hill looked pretty hilly too

You didn't get the Wendy's sign in your pic?? :curse:. I wanted to see the buy one get one free crispy chicken sammy special!!  I'm sure tons of Hawk fans drowned their sorrows and headed there to soak up all the Natty lite they drank during the day. :billdance:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2023, 05:43:56 PM »
For people that attended the game, was Klieman's observation of KU playing music really loud a thing?  He said that the fans were really loud, but the music was so loud that it even drowned out the crowd noise.  Seems kind of goofy at best, unsportsmanlike at best.

100%. And it sounded terrible. Like blown speakers in car but insanely loud.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 19, 2023, 09:03:39 PM »
Not saying it's going to happen, but when was the last time we lost to Missouri, KU, and Iowa State in the same season?

What a nightmare scenario

it's never happened and very unlikely this year will be the first.

Ron Prince. It happened in 2007, lost to Nebraska too

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2023, 09:09:04 PM »
I just want that for all the games between our respective universities

eff that

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 19, 2023, 09:19:08 PM »
Also it was very adorable that they were acting all game like this is the last game in Wrigley Field or something. Overall tons of energy in the stade, which was fun.

https://twitter.com/AustinCEckert/status/1726138638650745081
Dude blocked me for simply replying "bruh."

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 19, 2023, 09:36:33 PM »

Just like AFH...

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 19, 2023, 09:40:10 PM »

Just like AFH...

The way they crank it to 12 at the pissbarn is disgusting.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #439 on: November 19, 2023, 10:19:41 PM »
All those KU hayseeds lost their hearing riding their tractors to school.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 19, 2023, 11:28:37 PM »
Did the refs hand KU the game?  I don't know, I just don't know.  I understand why they would though.

The non-targeting call had a 60 year old dude next to me so hot I thought he might need medical assistance.
Was this the play where we hit Ballard near the K-State sideline? They kept showing the replay and booing but it didn't look remotely dirty to me from where I was sitting.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 19, 2023, 11:48:31 PM »
Shittalking Howard is quite endearing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 19, 2023, 11:52:43 PM »
Christ, just take the W.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 20, 2023, 01:00:47 AM »
Yeah gang, it’s been a little over 24 hours since you beat your in state rival. Quit talking about it on your own fan forum. Do like the guy who has been talking crap for weeks and just shut up about it already. Jesus Sprac, take a lap. You get so salty about football.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 20, 2023, 01:04:52 AM »
spracne has been a delight through this process

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 20, 2023, 01:23:15 AM »
Yeah gang, it’s been a little over 24 hours since you beat your in state rival. Quit talking about it on your own fan forum. Do like the guy who has been talking crap for weeks and just shut up about it already. Jesus Sprac, take a lap. You get so salty about football.

It was a fun build up to a good game. Lived up to its billing (presented by Dillons). One team fell just short, in comical fashion. Sometimes it be that way. Live, laugh, love folks. I have a lot of irl friends on this board, and I let them rib me about the game. I do not believe, sir, that you've earned the right to tell me how or where to comport myself. This game told me exactly where we were. I was disappointed in the outcome, but the World keeps spinning.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 20, 2023, 01:50:15 AM »

It was a fun build up to a good game. Lived up to its billing (presented by Dillons). One team fell just short, in comical fashion. Sometimes it be that way. Live, laugh, love folks. I have a lot of irl friends on this board, and I let them rib me about the game. I do not believe, sir, that you've earned the right to tell me how or where to comport myself. This game told me exactly where we were. I was disappointed in the outcome, but the World keeps spinning.
Christ, just take the L.

I’m kidding. Youre a good dude, but you do get extra salty for football.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 20, 2023, 02:08:44 AM »
Rivalries cause lots of people to show their ass, it's part of the charm
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 20, 2023, 03:14:50 AM »
Rivalries cause lots of people to show their ass, it's part of the charm

You gonna skin that smoke wagon, cowboy?