Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3226528 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #12250 on: May 21, 2015, 12:45:31 PM »
glad beems worked in the endowment talking point, this meltdown is right on schedule

If you're going to consistently refer to yourselves as "big bro," you should have at least one thing that's bigger and better than KU.  You don't.

enrollment and salaries after we graduate.

:kstategrad:

You don't have a larger enrollment and doctors and lawyers make more money than chicken farmers last time I checked.

Dude, I don't know about out there, but around here the hog and the poultry farmers donate millions to their respective universities.   Way more than some doctor pulling down $175K a year.   Hell, one hog family alone has financed huge chunks of two basketball arenas and two football centers.

David Booth's net worth is more than K-State's entire endowment.

What has that got to do with anything?  I wasn't even referencing K-State in that post. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: May 21, 2015, 12:46:43 PM »
The fact you know that kids name, just proves how obsessed you are with us.  :lol:

Everyone knew his name after he embarrassed K-State on national television and made national headlines.  You guys hate KU so much that your fans went apeshit on our team after a game in which you won.  Let that sink in for a minute. 

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12252 on: May 21, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »
These rich KU fans should really donate more so KU doesn't get laughed at so much. Selfish assholes.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12253 on: May 21, 2015, 12:48:11 PM »
glad beems worked in the endowment talking point, this meltdown is right on schedule

If you're going to consistently refer to yourselves as "big bro," you should have at least one thing that's bigger and better than KU.  You don't.

You don't have a larger enrollment and doctors and lawyers make more money than chicken farmers last time I checked.

Dude, I don't know about out there, but around here the hog and the poultry farmers donate millions to their respective universities.   Way more than some doctor pulling down $175K a year.   Hell, one hog family alone has financed huge chunks of two basketball arenas and two football centers.

What has that got to do with anything?  I wasn't even referencing K-State in that post.

One of your dumbass fans claimed that K-State grads make more money after they graduate.  Too bad that isn't reflected by actual data or university endowment.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:07 PM »
These rich KU fans should really donate more so KU doesn't get laughed at so much. Selfish assholes.

They've donated over a billion dollars in recent years and there are literally dozens of different facilities upgrades that have occurred and are currently underway at KU right now.  Dumbass.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #12255 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:36 PM »
The fact you know that kids name, just proves how obsessed you are with us.  :lol:

Everyone knew his name after he embarrassed K-State on national television and made national headlines.  You guys hate KU so much that your fans went apeshit on our team after a game in which you won.  Let that sink in for a minute.
The only reason why ppl found out who he was, was because the coltish work from the phog turned over every stone until they figured out every minor detail of this kids life. You guys are psychopaths and narcissistic fucks.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12256 on: May 21, 2015, 12:50:09 PM »
I forgot how much fun it was owning this entire piece of crap message board.  You guys are too rough ridin' easy. 

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12257 on: May 21, 2015, 12:50:33 PM »

They've donated over a billion dollars in recent years and there are literally dozens of different facilities upgrades that have occurred and are currently underway at KU right now.  Dumbass.

Harsh.  What's the difference between a dozen, and baker's dozen, and a literal dozen?  Just so we're on the same page.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12258 on: May 21, 2015, 12:51:17 PM »

The only reason why ppl found out who he was, was because the coltish work from the phog turned over every stone until they figured out every minor detail of this kids life. You guys are psychopaths and narcissistic fucks.

God you are rough ridin' dumb as a box of rocks.  Your dumbass fanbase made a fool of itself and was the leading story on ESPN's Outside the Lines the day after the game. 

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #12259 on: May 21, 2015, 12:51:31 PM »
i blame chicken wings

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12260 on: May 21, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »

One of your dumbass fans claimed that K-State grads make more money after they graduate.  Too bad that isn't reflected by actual data or university endowment.

Didn't we discuss this in another thread?   :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12261 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
Beems meltdowns and then proclaimed victories are the best.   :thumbsup:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12262 on: May 21, 2015, 12:54:26 PM »
we have bigger women than ku does.

eat crap beems

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12263 on: May 21, 2015, 12:54:41 PM »
probably need to add "and its fans" to this thread title, I mean this is out of control

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12264 on: May 21, 2015, 12:55:31 PM »
and im no mocat but i would venture to guess this thread would be about 250ish pages without the 4200 posts from beems himself in it

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12265 on: May 21, 2015, 12:56:04 PM »

God you are rough ridin' dumb as a box of rocks.  Your dumbass fanbase made a fool of itself and was the leading story on ESPN's Outside the Lines the day after the game.

So being on National Television is a bad thing?
[

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12266 on: May 21, 2015, 12:57:51 PM »
The Regents have met for the last two days and one of the things they're not discussing is the renovation of KU's Memorial Stadium.   One of the things they are discussing is the $90 million dollars in self financed football facilities upgrades at K-State. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12267 on: May 21, 2015, 12:58:28 PM »
data:

http://time.com/money/3023879/kansas-state-university/
AVG. ANNUAL SALARY WITHIN 5 YRS: $45,200

http://time.com/money/3023940/university-of-kansas/
AVG. ANNUAL SALARY WITHIN 5 YRS: $42,100

:gocho:

Offline Mike Ahearn

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12268 on: May 21, 2015, 12:59:52 PM »
I know that at least in my lifetime, K-State owns the overall football series.  And this even includes the Ellis Rainsberger and Stan Parrish debacles.

Governor's Cup (1969–Present) results
K-State leads 26–19–1
Largest K-State win: 64–0 (2002)
Largest KU win: 52–21 (2008) & 38–7 (1985)
Longest K-State streak: 11 games (1993–2003)
Longest KU streak: 5 games (1973–1977)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12269 on: May 21, 2015, 01:01:43 PM »
data:

That only accounts for undergraduates and isn't at all surprising considering KU is a liberal arts school.  More info:

http://colleges.startclass.com/compare/1548-1552/University-of-Kansas-vs-Kansas-State-University

Spoiler alert:  KU alums are smarter and KU is a much better school

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12270 on: May 21, 2015, 01:03:28 PM »
The Regents have met for the last two days and one of the things they're not discussing is the renovation of KU's Memorial Stadium.   One of the things they are discussing is the $90 million dollars in self financed football facilities upgrades at K-State.

Yeah.  You made the same post on phog.net, and it was just as irrelevant then as it is now.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #12271 on: May 21, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »
KU grads sure are something. That's for sure. Crazy psychopaths who seek the internet to cover short measures in their own lives.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12272 on: May 21, 2015, 01:04:13 PM »
data:

That only accounts for undergraduates and isn't at all surprising considering KU is a liberal arts school.  More info:

http://colleges.startclass.com/compare/1548-1552/University-of-Kansas-vs-Kansas-State-University

Spoiler alert:  KU alums are smarter and KU is a much better school

So when it suits you KU is just a poor liberal arts school but K-State isn't a poor Ag school at the same time?
[

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12273 on: May 21, 2015, 01:05:12 PM »
I just realized that Phogistan is once again saying I am posting over there.   Strange.

Since I know Phogistan is lurking, I've never said that Memorial Stadium Upgrades wouldn't happen, but it was on the list of Regents STAFF RECOMMENDED projects in 2014 for FY 2019, but in May 2015 it is no longer on the list of projects at all.

I don't post on Phog.net beems, I haven't in years.   Just because someone takes what I post here and says it over there, doesn't mean it's me.  WORLD WIDE WEB, open message board, ya know.

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12274 on: May 21, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »
That second link still says K-State grads make more.

And looking at your University seal, should the KU initials be SUK?