Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3227065 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #12225 on: May 21, 2015, 12:30:21 PM »
Beems just called me a loser.  :don'tcare:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12226 on: May 21, 2015, 12:30:26 PM »
Did I miss the brain washing again?  You motherfuckers keep forgetting to text me and I'm getting tired of it!

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12227 on: May 21, 2015, 12:31:59 PM »
glad beems worked in the endowment talking point, this meltdown is right on schedule

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12228 on: May 21, 2015, 12:33:16 PM »
It's really just an offshoot of Phogistan.  The rage and contempt for all things K-State.   They pretty much blame anything bad that happens to KU on K-State.   

Sad.

That's rich coming from the guy who hates KU more than he likes K-State.

You say that everytime, and yet you just bragged about how you're not a Kool-Aid drinker in Phogistan and that's why people don't like you. 

You hate K-State with every fiber of your being, and that's why you've racked up over 20,000 posts on K-State message boards under various usernames.    That's not trolling, that's just unadulterated hate.   Sad

But the facts remain, Phogistan blames almost everything that goes bad for KU, on K-State.

Not even close.  I didn't used to hate K-State until you guys turned into a bunch of brainwashed lemmings who bash KU 24/7.  As for phog.net, you'll have to post an example, because as far as I can tell, you're just pulling crap out of your ass and hoping it sticks. 

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12229 on: May 21, 2015, 12:33:44 PM »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12230 on: May 21, 2015, 12:34:38 PM »
glad beems worked in the endowment talking point, this meltdown is right on schedule

If you're going to consistently refer to yourselves as "big bro," you should have at least one thing that's bigger and better than KU.  You don't.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12231 on: May 21, 2015, 12:34:52 PM »
I don't speak WackyTard, but I assume #blessed is some insider thing that only Wacky thinks is funny.
Getting #zapped is almost identical to getting punked. You just got punked, son!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12232 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »

If you're going to consistently refer to yourselves as "big bro," you should have at least one thing that's bigger and better than KU.  You don't.

enrollment and salaries after we graduate.

:kstategrad:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12233 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »

Our basketball training facility is bigger and better (if we're counting hobby sports??).

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12234 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:45 PM »
#BakedTaters

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12235 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:52 PM »
I don't speak WackyTard, but I assume #blessed is some insider thing that only Wacky thinks is funny.
Getting #zapped is almost identical to getting punked. You just got punked, son!

Sweet Jesus.

:flush:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12236 on: May 21, 2015, 12:37:14 PM »

Our basketball training facility is bigger and better (if we're counting hobby sports??).

No it's not.  Next.

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12237 on: May 21, 2015, 12:37:22 PM »
BMW is living proof that time is a flat circle.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12238 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38:10 PM »

You don't have a larger enrollment and doctors and lawyers make more money than chicken farmers last time I checked.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12239 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38:50 PM »

No it's not.  Next.

I mean, KU's is only a court and a half big, ours has 2 full courts. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12240 on: May 21, 2015, 12:39:14 PM »
It's really just an offshoot of Phogistan.  The rage and contempt for all things K-State.   They pretty much blame anything bad that happens to KU on K-State.   

Sad.

You say that everytime, and yet you just bragged about how you're not a Kool-Aid drinker in Phogistan and that's why people don't like you. 

You hate K-State with every fiber of your being, and that's why you've racked up over 20,000 posts on K-State message boards under various usernames.    That's not trolling, that's just unadulterated hate.   Sad

But the facts remain, Phogistan blames almost everything that goes bad for KU, on K-State.

Not even close.  I didn't used to hate K-State until you guys turned into a bunch of brainwashed lemmings who bash KU 24/7.  As for phog.net, you'll have to post an example, because as far as I can tell, you're just pulling crap out of your ass and hoping it sticks.

Come on man, you've got over 8,000 posts on this board, you had thousands on the old board and elsewhere.   Don't even attempt to deny it.

Look no further to the great basketball dorm conspiracy.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12241 on: May 21, 2015, 12:39:35 PM »

You don't have a larger enrollment and doctors and lawyers make more money than chicken farmers last time I checked.

link?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12242 on: May 21, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »
Beems, how's the Mrs? Where did you guys have the wedding?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12243 on: May 21, 2015, 12:41:52 PM »

Sad.

Come on man, you've got over 8,000 posts on this board, you had thousands on the old board and elsewhere.   Don't even attempt to deny it.

Look no further to the great basketball dorm conspiracy.

Find me the 490-page K-State basketball is hurting thread on phog.net, then we'll talk.  Bottom line is we don't hate K-State nearly as much as you guys hate KU.  See:  Nathan Powers

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12244 on: May 21, 2015, 12:42:26 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12245 on: May 21, 2015, 12:43:09 PM »
The fact you know that kids name, just proves how obsessed you are with us.  :lol:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12246 on: May 21, 2015, 12:43:17 PM »
You're still butthurt over Nate Powers?  :lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: May 21, 2015, 12:44:13 PM »

Dude, I don't know about out there, but around here the hog and the poultry farmers donate millions to their respective universities.   Way more than some doctor pulling down $175K a year.   Hell, one hog family alone has financed huge chunks of two basketball arenas and two football centers.

David Booth's net worth is more than K-State's entire endowment.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: May 21, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12249 on: May 21, 2015, 12:45:21 PM »
You were to combine all the threads about K-Sate into one from Phogistan,  you'd have this thread x 10.  Please

But we don't blame KU for any problems we have.

No you wouldn't.  No one takes your basketball program seriously and there are just as many K-State trolls on the football board as there are legitimate KU football fans.  Keep trying.