Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 247210 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #1100 on: November 19, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 19, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »
 :blank:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 19, 2011, 01:39:25 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 21, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
Ohio State parking lot:

http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/94347

Glad we can finally joke about this.   :grin:

Just remember, it's a fine line. Like the difference between teaching a proper stance out on the football field versus touching legs, etc in the shower.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 21, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
Oh Christ, now JoePa claims to have lung cancer.  Poor, feeble, Joe Pa.  Hard to get mad at an old guy with cancer, right??

I'd say it's more like karma.

:popcorn:

When you are 84 years old if you don't have at least some form of treatable cancer then something is wrong with you.

I like to image JoePa's cancer was discovered in 2002 by some random lab tech but he never bothered to report it to a doctor.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 07, 2011, 04:48:57 PM »
apparently the kstate kid was lying about being molesting, and is pleading guilty to molesting a 13 year old.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: December 07, 2011, 05:41:24 PM »
Well that's just about the worst possible scenario of all.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: December 07, 2011, 07:07:51 PM »
THE HOLY ARM OF JUSTICE.  sys may be onto something.

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
I was told by Penn St athletic dept official tonight that Joe Paterno's health is in rapid decline.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: December 07, 2011, 07:10:01 PM »
Penn St. source said, "Joe is a lot closer to dying soon than the public is aware. It is very bad."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 07, 2011, 07:32:05 PM »
He was going to try and die on the field :sdeek:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 07, 2011, 07:39:36 PM »
Penn St. source said, "Joe is a lot closer to dying soon than the public is aware. It is very bad."

He's rough ridin' killing himself, you dumbasses.  He's to going to wack himself, ala Ken Lay, and then remove all civil liability from his estate, and his family keeps their millions and the raped kids get jack crap.

Simultaneously honorable (to his family) and despicable (to raped kids).

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »

He's rough ridin' killing himself, you dumbasses.  He's to going to wack himself, ala Ken Lay, and then remove all civil liability from his estate, and his family keeps their millions and the raped kids get jack crap.

Simultaneously honorable (to his family) and despicable (to raped kids).

they can sue his estate

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 07, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
Rumblings joe pa's umbrella policy is a claims made policy and he's not going to like the retro active date :sdeek:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 07, 2011, 09:43:29 PM »
Rumblings joe pa's umbrella policy is a claims made policy and he's not going to like the retro active date :sdeek:

Rumblings I have no idea what this means  :sdeek:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 08, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »
It's mind numbing that this thread only has 45 pages.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 08, 2011, 01:24:02 AM »
Yeah, we kinda ran out of steam there once the Syracuse stuff broke, didn't we?  We shouldn't, though.  It's rough ridin' crazy.  Bernie Fine was fondling the squirrely accuser dude as a kid, and then once the kid turned 18, Fine's wife (who is NOT FINE) started banging the kid behind Bernie's back.  She knew all along about how her husband was diddling this kid so that's how she......gets back at him?

:sdeek:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 08, 2011, 01:32:58 AM »
Really all too strange to even post, just lots of  :popcorn:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 08, 2011, 01:41:33 AM »
Sandusky has just been charged with additional counts of kid-diddlin' and is too poor to post bail.  Looks like that dickweed is finally in jail and missed his window to off himself.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7327280/penn-state-nittany-lions-scandal-jerry-sandusky-arrested-new-sex-abuse-charges

Did anybody post the link to his NYT interview from last week?  I meant to read it but never did.  Additionally, there's a pretty good article in the most recent ESPN (The Mag) on the Happy Valley fallout after all this broke.  It's in the one where Ozzie Guillen is making out with his own dog on the cover. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 15, 2011, 12:08:32 PM »
HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – A Carlisle attorney who has joined Jerry Sandusky’s defense team says the former Penn State assistant football coach may have showered with young boys because the children lacked basic hygiene skills. Sandusky is accused of molesting ten boys he met through The Second Mile charity he founded for troubled youth. “Some of these kids don’t have basic hygiene skills,” attorney Karl Rominger said. “Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body.” Rominger, who spoke with abc27 News Tuesday, added that his college cross country coach often showered with the team. He said he does not disagree with Sandusky’s decision to talk to the media. He does, however, believe he could have come across a little better. “The problem is if you’re an innocent person who’s not articulate, you’re not going to come across well, but you’re still innocent,” Rominger said. “A guilty person who is very articulate might come across innocent. So it’s not a fair fight.”

Well part 1 of Joe Amendola’s legal mastermind was to convince everyone Jerry Sandusky is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). Part 2 was to have everyone call a gay sex hotline. And now the third leg of his legal team’s defense is to convince the world Jerry Sandusky was just teaching kids how to shower.

:sdeek:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 15, 2011, 12:32:45 PM »
Horsing around and teaching how to shower are pretty much the same exact thing. I understand how him being inarticulate was a major player here.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 15, 2011, 12:34:18 PM »
Well laugh if you want, but Father Philip taught a lot of us boys how to shower...and other important life skills like how to masturbate and how to give a blow job.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:01 PM »
Well laugh if you want, but Father Philip taught a lot of us boys how to shower...and other important life skills like how to masturbate and how to give a blow job.

:horrorsurprise: