Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 247253 times)

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #1025 on: November 14, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »
What is really disturbing to me is the whole booster thing.  I could easily believe that every school could have maybe one pedo as a big booster that could afford to pay large sums to the school AD in exchange for kids, but to have enough high-dollar boosters into this that it made sense for someone to start up a pedo pedaling service is crazy to me.  I mean, if it happened more than once to more than one booster, PSU has to have something wrong with their community, right.  Something that breeds an abnormal amt of pedos?

I thought that rumor was the the kids were being pimped to Second Mile boosters.  :horrorsurprise: if kids were being pimped to PSU boosters.

I'm pretty sure you could venn diagram SMBs and PSUBs with just one circle.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 14, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »
So he's just walking free right now raping as many kids as he can before he goes to jail for good? 

crap happens alot on network tv shows.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 14, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
What is really disturbing to me is the whole booster thing.  I could easily believe that every school could have maybe one pedo as a big booster that could afford to pay large sums to the school AD in exchange for kids, but to have enough high-dollar boosters into this that it made sense for someone to start up a pedo pedaling service is crazy to me.  I mean, if it happened more than once to more than one booster, PSU has to have something wrong with their community, right.  Something that breeds an abnormal amt of pedos?

I thought that rumor was the the kids were being pimped to Second Mile boosters.  :horrorsurprise: if kids were being pimped to PSU boosters.

I'm pretty sure you could venn diagram SMBs and PSUBs with just one circle.

I could be wrong.  I haven't read all the stuff that has come out in the last several days.  Got sick of the details after the first few days.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 15, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
i-shouldnt-have-showered-with-those-kids

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 15, 2011, 12:19:14 AM »
Just imagine the national backlash if this guy gets found not guilty. It would be Casey Anthony x 1000000000000000000000000000

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 15, 2011, 01:24:09 AM »
Goddamn.  Watch that whole interview.  Sandusky sounds like a dude who knows he's mumped but doesn't know why he's going through with the charade of pretending to be innocent.  Definitely a suicide coming our way here pretty soon.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: November 15, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »
Just imagine the national backlash if this guy gets found not guilty. It would be Casey Anthony x 1000000000000000000000000000
Rule 34: Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony co-star in "Honey, I Spunked the Kids."
 :surprised:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »
He's been doing it for so long.  his first draft class of shower victims need to team up for some well deserved street justice since they are all of age and consenting adults now.  I mean, their state doesn't seem to understand the handling of this in a civilized, organized, and legal manner.  I am thinking that the whole street/back woods justice thing may translate better.  :dunno:

When in Rome, and all...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 15, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »
you mean, like, in that movie with kevin bacon where he is a guard at the juvy hall place?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:50 AM »
Damn, this is interesting.  Sandusky's attorney must be terrible...or else he just wanted Sandusky to implicate himself publicly so he didn't have to work hard defending this shithead.

Bob Costas reflects on his interview with Jerry Sandusky this morning

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 15, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »
you mean, like, in that movie with kevin bacon where he is a guard at the juvy hall place?

:thumbs:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 15, 2011, 10:16:20 AM »
Is there a more legit source for this news I heard in between game naps last night that Sandusky's attorney is kind of a pedo himself, albeit hetero and post-pubescent?

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 15, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »
Damn, this is interesting.  Sandusky's attorney must be terrible...or else he just wanted Sandusky to implicate himself publicly so he didn't have to work hard defending this shithead.

his response to "Are you sexually attracted to underage boys?" is pretty all-telling. Thanks for that long drawn out response Jerry. A simple, "No" would of been pretty appropriate. No one asked if you enjoy being around young boys.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 15, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »

Yeah, only instead of everyone learning that dance isn't for the devil, Sandusky would get killed. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 15, 2011, 10:38:31 AM »

Yeah, only instead of everyone learning that dance isn't for the devil, Sandusky would get killed. 

OT: At Court yesterday, 2 unrelated defendants were letting their kids line up in the hallway and go racing against each other on all 4s before seeing who pulled up, which, as I pointed out to them prior to their hearings, was just like in Footloose.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 15, 2011, 10:52:12 AM »

his response to "Are you sexually attracted to underage boys?" is pretty all-telling. Thanks for that long drawn out response Jerry. A simple, "No" would of been pretty appropriate. No one asked if you enjoy being around young boys.

He was trying to suppress a boner.  what a Fitz

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 15, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
Is there a more legit source for this news I heard in between game naps last night that Sandusky's attorney is kind of a pedo himself, albeit hetero and post-pubescent?

Not nearly as bad as Sandusky, as it was consensual, but still pretty mumped.

His attorney, Joe Amendola, would later suggest some of the other victims in the grand jury’s “finding of fact” would recant their claims. Who is Joe Amendola? According to Pennsylvania court documents obtained by The Daily, in 1996, at the age of 49, he impregnated a 17-year-old girl. The two later married and divorced.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 15, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
Bob did a shitty job imo.  When Sandusky said "i touched their legs in a non sexual manner" wouldn't a nice follow up have been "you touched their legs?  why would you touch their legs jerry?"  and "why would a 60 year old man be showering with kids jerry?"  and "why do you feel bad about what's happened at Penn State if you are completely innocent?  shouldn't you be mad?"  and after that ridiculous answer to "are you sexually attracted to young boys" Bob should have followed with "why the hesitation Jerry?  That seems like a very simple question...most people would immediately respond "NO!"...why the hesitation?"  

Bob did a piss poor job with the interview...he could have skewered that prick.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 15, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
Bob did a shitty job imo.  When Sandusky said "i touched their legs in a non sexual manner" wouldn't a nice follow up have been "you touched their legs?  why would you touch their legs jerry?"  and "why would a 60 year old man be showering with kids jerry?"  and "why do you feel bad about what's happened at Penn State if you are completely innocent?  shouldn't you be mad?"  and after that ridiculous answer to "are you sexually attracted to young boys" Bob should have followed with "why the hesitation Jerry?  That seems like a very simple question...most people would immediately respond "NO!"...why the hesitation?"  

Sandusky could have and probably would have just walked away from the interview if Bob started asking tough questions like that. This isn't "To Catch a Predator". There weren't cops waiting outside to make an arrest as soon as the interview was over.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 15, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »

His attorney, Joe Amendola, would later suggest some of the other victims in the grand jury’s “finding of fact” would recant their claims. Who is Joe Amendola? According to Pennsylvania court documents obtained by The Daily, in 1996, at the age of 49, he impregnated a 17-year-old girl. The two later married and divorced.

Man, The Second Mile must have a really strong networking component to it.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 15, 2011, 11:11:47 AM »

Sandusky could have and probably would have just walked away from the interview if Bob started asking tough questions like that. This isn't "To Catch a Predator". There weren't cops waiting outside to make an arrest as soon as the interview was over.

Wrong.  He would have never hung up the phone.  It was the perfect "Pete Rose" moment and Bob failed.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 15, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »

Depending on what state it was in, Amendola might not have even broken the law when he impregnated that 17-year-old.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »

Depending on what state it was in, Amendola might not have even broken the law when he impregnated that 17-year-old.

Illegal or not, still pretty gross for a 46 year old and 17 year old to be getting it on. It shows what kind of culture these people live in. If banging a girl 29 years younger consensually is widely accepted, covering up the rape of little boys is only kinda wrong..
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 11:20:28 AM by AbeFroman »