Author Topic: KU Fans Become Enraged By Titletown, Meltdown All Over The Internet  (Read 170333 times)

The Big Train

Re: KU Fans Become Enraged By Titletown, Meltdown All Over The Internet
« Reply #1975 on: May 29, 2013, 11:51:59 PM »
:lol: oh God Landon. Say it isn't so. You look like a rough ridin' date rapist  :lol:

haha keep it coming guys...do you all want my address too so you can meet me?

:lol: We don't want to get raped.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: May 29, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »
:lol: oh God Landon. Say it isn't so. You look like a rough ridin' date rapist  :lol:

Something tells me this isn't the first time you've invited dudes from the internet over to your house.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: May 29, 2013, 11:54:05 PM »

Something tells me this isn't the first time you've invited dudes from the internet over to your house.

:lol: Good observation, jtksu.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: May 29, 2013, 11:59:25 PM »

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: May 30, 2013, 12:00:03 AM »

:lol: Good observation, jtksu.

I've only done it once, but got caught on dateline by Chris Hanson :(
everyone is jealous

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: May 30, 2013, 12:00:50 AM »
Are Larry and Lindy ashamed that you're a date rapist, Landon?
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: May 30, 2013, 12:03:59 AM »

most def. they changed their last name they are so embarrassed. oh and good work picking out the one drunk pic on Facebook :)
everyone is jealous

The Big Train

« Reply #1982 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:13 AM »

most def. they changed their last name they are so embarrassed. oh and good work picking out the one drunk pic on Facebook :)

JFC this guy is a loser.  :facepalm:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:15 AM »
Honestly, with the pedophilic and homophobic comments you've made in this thread, it does not surprise me that you look like a date rapist.  Inviting a bunch of guys over from the internet is just icing on the cake in your package of pathetic  :lol:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: May 30, 2013, 12:17:08 AM »

JFC this guy is a loser.  :facepalm:

Never seen anything like it.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: May 30, 2013, 12:20:18 AM »
Honestly, with the pedophilic and homophobic comments you've made in this thread, it does not surprise me that you look like a date rapist.  Inviting a bunch of guys over from the internet is just icing on the cake in your package of pathetic  :lol:

no I just figured you all wanted to scream at me.
everyone is jealous

The Big Train

« Reply #1986 on: May 30, 2013, 12:22:33 AM »

We never want to see you, hear you, or read your terrible posts ever again.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: May 30, 2013, 12:32:58 AM »

ok well a poster on here made me realize i was being a huge douche so here goes. I want to apologize and say I'm sorry for the hurtful and mean things I said. I should have never crossed that line and that's not the real me to be so ruthless. I originally signed up on goEMAW to just have a fun message board rivalry talking football/basketball but things sorta spun out of control really quick. I'm as passionate of a KU fan as all of you all are as KSU fans. sometimes things get a little heated but at the end of the day we are all people and I would help any of you if I crossed paths with you if you needed it. Kstate should be proud this year, it was a great year for them and fwiw I always cheer for ksu whenever they aren't playing KU. I know I offended alot of you and I just want to say sorry. I'll admit I took it too far and hope this forum will realize my mistake.
everyone is jealous

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:24 AM »

ok well a poster on here made me realize i was being a huge douche so here goes. I want to apologize and say I'm sorry for the hurtful and mean things I said. I should have never crossed that line and that's not the real me to be so ruthless. I originally signed up on goEMAW to just have a fun message board rivalry talking football/basketball but things sorta spun out of control really quick. I'm as passionate of a KU fan as all of you all are as KSU fans. sometimes things get a little heated but at the end of the day we are all people and I would help any of you if I crossed paths with you if you needed it. Kstate should be proud this year, it was a great year for them and fwiw I always cheer for ksu whenever they aren't playing KU. I know I offended alot of you and I just want to say sorry. I'll admit I took it too far and hope this forum will realize my mistake.

:thumbs:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: May 30, 2013, 01:23:51 AM »
 :sdeek: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS TRAIN WRECK!   :bang:

The hoops board is a scary place.  :ohno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: May 30, 2013, 01:56:11 AM »
shameful display.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: May 30, 2013, 07:24:48 AM »

80 PAGES

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
KU Fans Become Enraged By Titletown, Meltdown All Over The Internet
« Reply #1992 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »
FWIW, everyone realized your mistake dozens of pages of ago. Also, they posted about it. In this thread. So, closure?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: May 30, 2013, 08:02:59 AM »
 :facepalm:  You guys.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: May 30, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »
Either this guy completely lost it or he is the greatest troll the Internet has ever seen? Either way this thread has been a wild ride.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: May 30, 2013, 09:09:55 AM »
"erectile dysfunction in young men" T's and P's Landon.

Offline billyzabka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: May 30, 2013, 09:23:48 AM »

Wow, just realized that I know this kid and his entire family. Ts & Ps to his family for this shameful display.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: May 30, 2013, 09:26:37 AM »

A poster here made you realize your were being a huge douche?  You couldn't see that yourself?  As far as I'm concerned you can take your apology and shove it up your ass. 
@lopakman

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: May 30, 2013, 09:29:43 AM »
yeah, you let the internet get under your skin and you had a nuclear meltdown about it.  good luck with your real life.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: May 30, 2013, 09:43:25 AM »
yeah, you let the internet get under your skin and you had a nuclear meltdown about it.  good luck with your real life.

But 6 figures bro, 6 figures.