Author Topic: what if jerry ertz is a complete badass??  (Read 148188 times)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: what if jimmy ertz is a complete badass??
« Reply #700 on: December 30, 2016, 03:07:09 PM »
Pretty sure you forgot about his 3 TD's he accounted for.

Wow thanks, another unreal number to add to his stat line.  Anything else?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 30, 2016, 03:08:47 PM »
pretty good stiff arm  :eek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 30, 2016, 03:09:32 PM »
What's Chad May up to these days?

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 30, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »
:lol: He gets it!

https://twitter.com/JSisco16/status/814872686056902656

stiff arms and not voting for trump are my two favorite jesse ertz attributes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 30, 2016, 04:03:31 PM »
Even more impressive is that he was able to do this against an A&M team that had lost 3 of their last 4 games, with two of those losses coming against teams with losing records.

With their starting QB either out or dinged up. 

Nobody is saying aTm is a great team.     

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: December 30, 2016, 04:31:32 PM »
Ertz is an even better human than QB. And he's a pretty great QB.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2016, 08:17:39 PM »
I feel bad about talking crap on his weak knees and "forest Gump" brace. 
Now that I see how much he's improved and muscled up, I becoming a fan.  I hope he doesn't get the crap pounded out of him next season, cause he can help us win games.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 01, 2017, 03:38:03 AM »
He is pretty badass. I'm looking forward to 2017.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 01, 2017, 10:56:19 AM »
How does carnes make it through life being so miserable?

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 01, 2017, 09:25:07 PM »
Even more impressive is that he was able to do this against an A&M team that had lost 3 of their last 4 games, with two of those losses coming against teams with losing records.

so you saw the pass he threw to Pringle, right? the one that was absolutely perfect, in stride, between two defenders with a window of about 2 feet,?    Would you rate that as one of the best throws ever by a dual threat QB at Kstate? I'm trying to think of some other notables by our dual threat portfolio of awesomeness.  Bishop, Beasley, Roberson..... 

Just admit your hate for him is either trolling, or you effed up by hating on him this hard... He's much better than most Kstater's thought he would be after he got injured by the turf last year.... It happens.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 01, 2017, 09:46:14 PM »
Guys, plz do some research on Kim Carnes before reacting. He's an act, only fueled by your reactions.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 01, 2017, 10:09:13 PM »
How does carnes make it through life being so miserable?

Posts like this

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 01, 2017, 11:17:37 PM »
Guys, plz do some research on Kim Carnes before reacting. He's an act, only fueled by your reactions.

Not to pick on ya wacks, but that sounds awfully familiar
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 01, 2017, 11:25:54 PM »

so you saw the pass he threw to Pringle, right? the one that was absolutely perfect, in stride, between two defenders with a window of about 2 feet,?    Would you rate that as one of the best throws ever by a dual threat QB at Kstate? I'm trying to think of some other notables by our dual threat portfolio of awesomeness.  Bishop, Beasley, Roberson..... 

Just admit your hate for him is either trolling, or you effed up by hating on him this hard... He's much better than most Kstater's thought he would be after he got injured by the turf last year.... It happens.

Ell to Antoine Polite in the 03 dr pepper was pretty amaze

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 01, 2017, 11:51:16 PM »

Not to pick on ya wacks, but that sounds awfully familiar
Oh, I know.

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 01, 2017, 11:57:46 PM »

Yeah, but his act is getting old, to be honest with you.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 02, 2017, 12:43:17 AM »
Oh ya, he's 90's Pauly Shore these days walking into 2017.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 02, 2017, 07:14:36 AM »

He dropped it in a shoebox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 02, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »

Bookcat shut up.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:30 AM »

Bookcat shut up.
Kimmy sucks donkey dicks; and anyone who supports him is licking his balls.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »
Ertz has the highest season YPC (5.5) with 100+ carries of any rusher at KSU since Snyder arrived in 1989 with the exception of the following years:

2007: James Johnson (6.4)
2006: Leon Patton (5.6)
2003: Darren Sproles (6.5)
2002: Darren Sproles (6.2)

Jesse had a better per carry average than Klein, Roberson, Bishop, Beasley, Daniel Thomas, etc.

I've said it several times here and elsewhere; Jesse quietly amassed one of the most impressive seasons in KSU history when you look at how rare some of his accomplishments were.  I still can't get over 1755/1012.  That's Ell 2002 good.

I don't really like the YPC stat when comparing QBs. Klein was basically our short yardage back in 2011 and 2012 and he was very good at it. That is going to make his YPC look a lot worse, even though it helps the team. I do think Ertz is a much better runner in open field than Klein.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 03, 2017, 09:57:49 AM »
Guys, just bc someone isn't nuts for Jesse ertz doesn't mean they are a troll.  Get a clue

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 03, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »
Ertz has the highest season YPC (5.5) with 100+ carries of any rusher at KSU since Snyder arrived in 1989 with the exception of the following years:

Jesse had a better per carry average than Klein, Roberson, Bishop, Beasley, Daniel Thomas, etc.

I've said it several times here and elsewhere; Jesse quietly amassed one of the most impressive seasons in KSU history when you look at how rare some of his accomplishments were.  I still can't get over 1755/1012.  That's Ell 2002 good.

I don't really like the YPC stat when comparing QBs. Klein was basically our short yardage back in 2011 and 2012 and he was very good at it. That is going to make his YPC look a lot worse, even though it helps the team. I do think Ertz is a much better runner in open field than Klein.

His ypc is worse because he's the slowest of our rushing QBs, maybe faster than el beaz. Sisco is used in short yardage situations too, he's just a much bigger threat of breaking a 20+ run.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 03, 2017, 01:38:48 PM »

His ypc is worse because he's the slowest of our rushing QBs, maybe faster than el beaz. Sisco is used in short yardage situations too, he's just a much bigger threat of breaking a 20+ run.

I think that's true, but this staff has gone away from using the QB as a battering ram quite so much in the redzone. (%run is based on attempts)

2011   %RUN   %TD
QB   54.6%   82.4%
RB   42.7%   14.7%
WR   2.7%   2.9%

2012   %RUN   %TD
QB   46.8%   61.9%
RB   51.3%   38.1%
WR   1.9%   0.0%

2016   %RUN   %TD
QB   40.5%   38.5%
RB   58.6%   60.5%
WR   0.9%   2.6%

Part of that is having better (and bigger) backs, though we did have Hubert in 12.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 03, 2017, 01:52:00 PM »

I think that's true, but this staff has gone away from using the QB as a battering ram quite so much in the redzone. (%run is based on attempts)

2011   %RUN   %TD
QB   54.6%   82.4%
RB   42.7%   14.7%
WR   2.7%   2.9%

2012   %RUN   %TD
QB   46.8%   61.9%
RB   51.3%   38.1%
WR   1.9%   0.0%

2016   %RUN   %TD
QB   40.5%   38.5%
RB   58.6%   60.5%
WR   0.9%   2.6%

Part of that is having better (and bigger) backs, though we did have Hubert in 12.

I 100% guarantee that if you take #familyfullback's carries out 2016 QB run percentage numbers would be almost identical to 2012