Author Topic: Favorite Arkansas Jokes  (Read 15717 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Arkansas Jokes
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2015, 12:30:17 AM »
 : :ROFL: Going out with my friend of mine his name is Chingon.  :ROFL:  I can't even say Chingon without  :ROFL:
 :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Online EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2016, 07:58:45 PM »
For all his efforts through the years, this fellow in Fort Smith couldn't give his wife an orgasm. He thought she was about there, but he couldn't quite satisfy her before he lost energy.
He took his concern to a doctor who asked if their bedroom was air conditioned. When the guy said he couldn't afford it, the doctor said he needed to find some way to keep cool to give him more endurance.
After giving it some thought, the guy convinced his best friend in the trailer home next door to fan a towel on him while he and his wife made love.
Everything went well early, but guy started to overheat despite his friend's efforts with the towel. The guy asks his friend if he would trade places, which he was willing to do for his buddy. About a minute after the swap, the wife starts screaming "That's it. Like that." The guy tells his buddy, "See, it's all how you fan the towel."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2016, 09:52:39 PM »
An Arkansas fan and his grandson are in a bar

Old man. I built half the houses in our town with my bare hands, you'd think they'd call me Peter the builder, but no.

I built the church took me a year, with my bare hands, but do they call me Peter the church builder?. No

The wall around the park, I built that wall, stone by stone, with my BARE hands. Do they call Me Peter the wall builder? No.

You eff ONE pig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk