Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3237376 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #23725 on: September 20, 2022, 12:34:00 PM »
What an insecure fanbase. Probably afraid that it would negatively impact their imminent invitation to the big 10.

Landon Reinhardt is a tater (graduating Dec. '22, per him). But sure, KU is the insecure fanbase in this equation.

Boo hoo hoo. Everybody is out to get us ! 😭

Shades of Terry Pierce
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #23726 on: September 20, 2022, 04:20:08 PM »
this thread has gone from jalapeño level heat to serrano, I like it spicy- oh la la!

Muy caliente senor!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23727 on: September 20, 2022, 05:21:32 PM »
What an insecure fanbase. Probably afraid that it would negatively impact their imminent invitation to the big 10.
Landon Reinhardt is a tater (graduating Dec. '22, per him). But sure, KU is the insecure fanbase in this equation.
lol. Chicken hawks don’t produce any journalism grads running around pretending to be impartial when they’re pushing negative Grape narrative? Poor Sprax, he’s lost his sense of humor. I don’t ever remember the grape mafia threatening a Topeka TV station because of negative grape coverage

I have no clue about the assumed premises in your post. I was just commenting on and providing info about the thing that just happened that lead to the guy deleting his Tweet and apologizing/lying, like a total bitch.

What did he lie about?

Pretending to not know exactly what he was doing in his initial cut. His apology was untruthful. Thankfully, based on a few well-placed phone calls from our gentry, the young man has been cancelled and his future job prospects impaired for the rest of his miserable life. I'm also hearing whispers about erecting a giant trash tower in his yard.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23728 on: September 20, 2022, 09:12:47 PM »
cayenne!!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23729 on: September 21, 2022, 01:27:50 AM »
lol. Chicken hawks don’t produce any journalism grads running around pretending to be impartial when they’re pushing negative Grape narrative? Poor Sprax, he’s lost his sense of humor. I don’t ever remember the grape mafia threatening a Topeka TV station because of negative grape coverage

I have no clue about the assumed premises in your post. I was just commenting on and providing info about the thing that just happened that lead to the guy deleting his Tweet and apologizing/lying, like a total bitch.

What did he lie about?

Pretending to not know exactly what he was doing in his initial cut. His apology was untruthful. Thankfully, based on a few well-placed phone calls from our gentry, the young man has been cancelled and his future job prospects impaired for the rest of his miserable life. I'm also hearing whispers about erecting a giant trash tower in his yard.

Was the premise of the video that KU students don't know crap about college football and people got mad and got the video pulled? If so that's baby crap soft.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23730 on: September 23, 2022, 09:51:06 AM »
  :Wha:

Maybe KU will be able to hold onto Lance Lightpole:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/report-nebraska-s-going-to-make-kitchen-sink-offer-to-top-coach/ar-AA1283vV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=dc16b5726ee04b1cb94d794e4573864a

According to Toll's source, Nebraska will "give the kitchen sink" to Baylor head coach Dave Aranda.

"The text that I got from a guy who works pretty big in sports media said this is big... they're going to give the kitchen sink and Dave is going to say yes," Toll said.

The beauty of this is almost too good:  Kneecapping Baylor, keeping KU on the upswing

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #23731 on: September 23, 2022, 11:39:34 AM »
  :Wha:

Maybe KU will be able to hold onto Lance Lightpole:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/report-nebraska-s-going-to-make-kitchen-sink-offer-to-top-coach/ar-AA1283vV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=dc16b5726ee04b1cb94d794e4573864a

According to Toll's source, Nebraska will "give the kitchen sink" to Baylor head coach Dave Aranda.

"The text that I got from a guy who works pretty big in sports media said this is big... they're going to give the kitchen sink and Dave is going to say yes," Toll said.

The beauty of this is almost too good:  Kneecapping Baylor, keeping KU on the upswing
Yeah, I fully support things that do not benefit Baylor.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23732 on: September 23, 2022, 11:42:12 AM »
I find it very hard to believe that someone leaves Baylor for Nebraska in 2022 unless it’s a gigantic offer that way overpays him, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23733 on: September 23, 2022, 01:43:02 PM »
I find it very hard to believe that someone leaves Baylor for Nebraska in 2022 unless it’s a gigantic offer that way overpays him, I guess

Baylor can and would match.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23734 on: September 23, 2022, 01:48:14 PM »
That’s cute they think they can get Aranda
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23735 on: September 23, 2022, 01:51:05 PM »

Baylor can and would match.

Yeah, there's nothing financially Nebraska can offer that Baylor won't meet or exceed. Baylor also has a ton of advantages over Nebraska, I thin Aranda has said a lot he likes flying under the radar, which is not possible at Nebraska.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23736 on: September 23, 2022, 05:27:32 PM »
So, Stone just made his FIRST SPORTS BET ON HIS PHONE EVER and I took the Hawks for $100. 

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23737 on: September 23, 2022, 05:41:03 PM »
So, Stone just made his FIRST SPORTS BET ON HIS PHONE EVER and I took the Hawks for $100.
Welcome!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23738 on: September 23, 2022, 05:56:02 PM »
Welcome!

It is so easy in the state of Kansas which I definitely own property in!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23739 on: September 23, 2022, 10:35:36 PM »
Even the EX. President watches the Sunflower Showdown.https://twitter.com/jlkurtz/status/1572405197879627778?s=20&t=ET9qdo9GMPkHDTMOQmkvbA.

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #23740 on: September 24, 2022, 11:52:48 AM »
KU looking impressive this morning.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23741 on: September 24, 2022, 11:59:08 AM »
I don't know what the O/U for this game is but these are two of the worst tackling teams in the P5. We might not see another punt for a while.

Also are they gonna try to redefine what a sellout is? I kept hearing about this game being a sellout, it most definitely is not.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23742 on: September 24, 2022, 11:59:50 AM »
It was at like 63

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23743 on: September 24, 2022, 12:00:48 PM »
But also a pretty good crowd out there waving the wheat!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #23744 on: September 24, 2022, 12:02:24 PM »
Ah, but KUs defense is going hold them back

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #23745 on: September 24, 2022, 12:03:29 PM »
Although if they hold here ..I think this game is in the bag.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #23746 on: September 24, 2022, 12:04:36 PM »
Congratulations Hawks.  Big win

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #23748 on: September 24, 2022, 12:59:35 PM »
My heart goes out to those who are waiting in line for the restrooms at the booth family football field today.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23749 on: September 24, 2022, 01:06:16 PM »
My heart goes out to those who are waiting in line for the restrooms at the booth family football field today.

Or just using them, awful bathrooms
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla