Author Topic: See you guys next year  (Read 975 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
See you guys next year
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:12:49 AM »
Looks like Laird (Currie's man) is keeping Weber.  I am out on basketball for yet another year.  Let's catch up next year, guys!  Take care!

Oh, remember...if you spend even a penny on K-State basketball, or attend a single game, you are signaling to the AD that you fully support oscar Weber.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: See you guys next year
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:25:02 AM »
I'm out. Probably not even gonna watch the Dillon's games.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 06:27:16 AM »
This going to be hard for western Kansans.   When you have limited options for something you enjoy immensely.  For example, women.  I fortunately found a beautiful smart northeast Kansas gal, but many of my friends kept going back to local ol' homely nice ones.  So basketball is what I get into.  High school, juco, pee themselves, or College women don't feed my need.  I can kind of like WSU, but getting a ticket to see a game is tough.   I guess I will ...  I don't know .... Seesh.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 07:23:32 AM »
you could've been our hero, Laird. Kindly gtfo.