Author Topic: Joe's Extremely Aggressive Dog(s)  (Read 6468 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Joe's Extremely Aggressive Dog(s)
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2024, 03:08:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1787217568819720258
she has an insatiable craving for K9 murder

But not in a "i am a sportswoman and enjoy hunting" but in a "i am having a bad day and love feeling powerful so will kill a defenseless animal that has no chance to run or hide" way

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2024, 07:57:06 PM »
Commander would maul her ass.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2024, 06:36:41 AM »

But not in a "i am a sportswoman and enjoy hunting" but in a "i am having a bad day and love feeling powerful so will kill a defenseless animal that has no chance to run or hide" way
I don’t think she even gets that deep motivation wise.  She just has an inexplicable bloodlust.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2024, 06:54:42 AM »
My grandpa killed a dog that bit me when I was a toddler. More accurately it kind of mauled me and I have scars on my face from it. I don't care to dive into the details of Noem's case (or debate how my grandpa managed his dog) but I don't think farmers killing dogs is quite as uncommon as the reaction makes it seem.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2024, 07:38:51 AM »
My grandpa killed a dog that bit me when I was a toddler. More accurately it kind of mauled me and I have scars on my face from it. I don't care to dive into the details of Noem's case (or debate how my grandpa managed his dog) but I don't think farmers killing dogs is quite as uncommon as the reaction makes it seem.
Me neither.  I just think it’s a funny meme.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2024, 09:18:03 AM »

She wasn't exactly a farmer

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2024, 02:51:40 PM »

She wasn't exactly a farmer

She sounds like more of a hobby rancher in the Land of the Cheap. But the optics of it are crap. Yes, cats kind of suck. But anyone who can't connect with a dog is a sociopath, IMO. I also recognize that rural types sometimes view dogs as mere property that they can dispose of willy-nilly. I, and many Americans, do not share that viewpoint.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2024, 05:37:27 PM »

I don’t think she even gets that deep motivation wise.  She just has an inexplicable bloodlust.

Right, and like digging in on it is even more bizarre. Like even if you did kill a dog, even if potentially for legit reasons, I don't think I'd ever broadcast and put it in a book. FFS their major base was shook by Old Yellers death, and that had a pretty legit reason to put him down. An unruly dog is not terms at all to put them down.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla