Author Topic: Theory about Die Hard  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Theory about Die Hard
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2015, 01:21:22 PM »
I'm glad you came to that conclusion AJ.  Did you watch the movie last night or just sit and think about it for a while?

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2015, 01:30:53 PM »
I came in super early this morning and white-boarded it. The theory just didn't hold up as much as I wanted it to.

Still, Hans found out from someone on the inside about the untraceable bearer bonds and I intend to find out.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »
I came in super early this morning and white-boarded it. The theory just didn't hold up as much as I wanted it to.

Still, Hans found out from someone on the inside about the untraceable bearer bonds and I intend to find out.
You will never know. It was clearly someone who was not in attendance that night. Why would they be there if they knew the robbery was going down that night?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »

You will never know. It was clearly someone who was not in attendance that night. Why would they be there if they knew the robbery was going down that night?

Probably one of those VPs who were on vacation, effectively putting Holly in the 2nd in charge spot.

Online KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2015, 06:26:10 PM »

Probably one of those VPs who were on vacation, effectively putting Holly in the 2nd in charge spot.

Bill Clay

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2015, 08:43:15 AM »
 :horrorsurprise: omg it was Bill Clay
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.