Author Topic: Internet dating etiquette question  (Read 10483 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Internet dating etiquette question
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 09:54:44 PM »
Good place to troll for fatties, weirdos, uglies, chicks with kids, etc.  Don't know a single good looking girl who met her BF/husband online but I know several fatties and/or uglies who did.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 09:54:49 PM »
See if he's on second life and be a girl and start cyber doing-it with him and then pull out a magic sword penis of mordor and chop him in half.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »
See if he's on second life and be a girl and start cyber doing-it with him and then pull out a magic sword penis of mordor and chop him in half.

Sounds awesome but when do I get to ridicule him?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »
Divorce rate has skyrocketed since the invention of the internet.  Also, why would any girl you would want to date, have to do online dating?

I know a girl who did online dating.  Very attractive.  Very successful.  Really cool.  She was just ready to find someone and settle down, and she didn't have time with her professional life to go out and spend a lot of time trying to meet someone. (Supports RD)

She ended up marrying a guy she met through mutual friends (Supports LSOC), but she had no shortage of suitors.

So quality people do the Internet dating thing these days.  Much more efficient than meeting through bars, speed dating, etc.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
Never been speed dating, but that seems to be the worst possible option.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »
Used to bartend at a place in Wichita that hosted a speed dating thing every other week or so.  Total sausage fest.  Most of the dudes looked like pretty standard mid 30s- mid 40-s guys.  Most of the girls looked like trolls.  There was always like one pretty hot chick and one pretty chick that was a little chunky.  Those two made for some great people watching.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 06:36:56 AM »
Pan, I'd like to meet her.  What's her profile name on match?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
The point is this: Internet dating is perfectly acceptable. So is trolling internet dating sites.

Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 07:42:57 AM »
#TeamLSOC

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2011, 08:30:14 AM »
The point is this: Internet dating is perfectly acceptable. So is trolling internet dating sites.

Nope

www.goemawharmony.com

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57:54 AM »
limestone:  i :dnr: this thread, but just in case it's full of a bunch of d-bags telling you that internet dating is acceptable, they are wrong.  DEAD wrong.

mock the crap out of your coworker until he offs himself kurt cobain style.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 10:08:01 AM »
A couple guys I know bang a lot of puss via Match.com.  Some pretty hot puss too (but usually cray cray).

Offline niko

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2011, 10:11:49 AM »
 :thumbs:
Eshoun sadgadz deghe, ehh kna yao veras kere.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2011, 10:15:22 AM »
Strange, I find a good place to meet girls is at the gym.  Those girls are working out.  Girls that are working out aren't getting fat sitting in front of their computer filling out their eharmony profile.

LSOC.  Find his online profile and send company-wide email, please.  Also, find the losers on here who have the online dating profiles and post in this thread.  Better yet, blackmail them into donating to the BBBS.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
Print out the profile and post it on the bulliten board

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
more important, does he really really love cats?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Internet dating etiquette question
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 10:26:23 AM »
Divorce rate has skyrocketed since the invention of the internet.  Also, why would any girl you would want to date, have to do online dating?

That's actually not true.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »
just for the record, there seem to be multiple persons who are more than willing to spend a large amount of time on a kstate message board discussing the merits of 19year old atheletes, baiting ku fans, making socks, raiding other boards, discussing meat goats/ood/ftb/katpaks/paks/etc. but these same people draw a firm line in the sand at trying to use the internet to meet people they might be attracted to. pretty sure in the grand scheme of things, one of these is a little weirder than the other. let me know when you fellas figure it out.

Offline Lynchmobrules

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:54 AM »
just for the record, there seem to be multiple persons who are more than willing to spend a large amount of time on a kstate message board discussing the merits of 19year old atheletes, baiting ku fans, making socks, raiding other boards, discussing meat goats/ood/ftb/katpaks/paks/etc. but these same people draw a firm line in the sand at trying to use the internet to meet people they might be attracted to. pretty sure in the grand scheme of things, one of these is a little weirder than the other. let me know when you fellas figure it out.

You forgot the "/thread" at the end.
"Wednesday if they don't come in and compete, I am going to destroy them." - Frank Martin

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:31 PM »
I'm basically on here to avoid doing any work. . . while I'm at work.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 12:04:55 PM »

me too. and?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »

me too. and?
I can find dates outside of the internet.  These people can't.  One of these is a little weirder than the other.  Let me know when you figure it out.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »

me too. and?
I can find dates outside of the internet.  These people can't.  One of these is a little weirder than the other.  Let me know when you figure it out.

who are "these people"? because i know a surgeon in his mid thirties that was from california and living in mhk recently. drop dead. i mean jesus. anyway, that guy internet dated and from what i can gather from his multiple stories did quite well with it. seems like you guys are making much ado about nothing or maybe trying to overcompensate for something here. i'm sure freud would have a blast with all of you.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 12:21:32 PM »

me too. and?

who are "these people"? because i know a surgeon in his mid thirties that was from california and living in mhk recently. drop dead. i mean jesus. anyway, that guy internet dated and from what i can gather from his multiple stories did quite well with it. seems like you guys are making much ado about nothing or maybe trying to overcompensate for something here. i'm sure freud would have a blast with all of you.
exactly.  would  love to see the type of wool that "mittons" pulls from martini corner, esp after he tells some chick he bbs's all day and his name is kitten mittons  LMFAO :lol: 

ROTFLFMAO   

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »

me too. and?

exactly.  would  love to see the type of wool that "mittons" pulls from martini corner, esp after he tells some chick he bbs's all day and his name is kitten mittons  LMFAO :lol: 

ROTFLFMAO   

also, lmao at the guy whose only way to meet women is to go to the gym and talk to them while they're trapped on the elipticle or bicycle or whatever. most guys i know can get dates outside of the gym. these people can't. dear lord, people who scour "the gym" for dates. just found out a guy in my office is a "gym dater". what's the protocol here? can i make fun of him for this?