Author Topic: Briles > Snyder  (Read 196121 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Briles > Snyder
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2015, 12:38:21 PM »
Jfc. What a trash human being. I hope this debate is over now.

I'm sure Snyder has probably done some crap things in his day, but I doubt anything comes even close to this. It's sickening.

http://cjonline.com/stories/020405/kca_raines.shtml#.VdsvevlVhBc
how could you post that link, assuming you read the article, and still make a comparison to the two situations?

Well, I guess one guy beats and rapes women and the other guy beats the crap out of people with his friends and delivers the killing blow with a kick to the face. So they aren't quite the same, but they seem sort of similar to me.

Except Snyder and the coaches balked on the scholarship offer the next day and Briles actually brought a POS woman abuser on campus.

They balked because the media was throwing a fit. It's not like they weren't aware they were recruiting a killer throughout the whole process. He was convicted.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2015, 12:38:29 PM »
I mean, if Raines had made it to campus, killed another kid, and then Snyder and Currie conspired to throw the hypothetical dead student under the bus, then yeah it would be similar.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 24, 2015, 12:40:27 PM »
I mean, if Raines had made it to campus, killed another kid, and then Snyder and Currie conspired to throw the hypothetical dead student under the bus, then yeah it would be similar.
Go get him, Abe!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2015, 12:41:54 PM »
Briles and Snyder both did what the football coach should do. Kansas State's administration did what they should do. Baylor's administration did not.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2015, 12:44:01 PM »
Briles probably hoped the guy had learned his lesson, like most coaches would hope of a guy who's good at their sport. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2015, 12:45:10 PM »
Briles and Snyder both did what the football coach should do. Kansas State's administration did what they should do. Baylor's administration did not.
A few years back, when Snyder dropped out of the crooked Cam Newton scam speaks volumes.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
A few years back, when Snyder dropped out of the crooked Cam Newton scam speaks volumes.

LOL, okay

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2015, 04:29:09 PM »
Briles isn't going to lose his job over this.  The convouted, multiple defenses being thrown up by Baylor (the nondescript transfer form not signed or completed by Briles being the most prominent) are all bullshit, but Baylor will use the "us against the world" mentality in order to stick with Briles.  It's pretty wild when you think about it.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2015, 04:37:40 PM »
I don't think Briles really did much wrong. The school probably should lose its football program, though.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2015, 04:54:15 PM »
I don't think Briles really did much wrong. The school probably should lose its football program, though.

Peterson is really hurting Briles credibility, it laughable that Briles acting like he didn't find any dirt about Ukwuachu. All Briles has to say from the knowledge we uptained we thought Sam deserved a 2nd chance. Instead Briles is being a coward and dimwit. He is going to be linked to the sorry ass investigation no matter what and is opening up himself to more damage.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2015, 05:05:43 PM »
he's a football coach, which by definition means dumbass

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2015, 05:08:21 PM »
IIRC Snyder claimed he didn't know about the Raines conviction

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »
according to the article, you don't iirc

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
according to the article, you don't iirc

"The information that was shared with us when the young man was on our campus is somewhat different from what is now being reported in the media."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2015, 05:18:22 PM »
that's a big leap to make based upon that quote.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2015, 05:20:45 PM »
What did LHC Bill Snyder know about Sam Ukwuachu and when did he know it?

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2015, 05:52:14 PM »

Peterson is really hurting Briles credibility, it laughable that Briles acting like he didn't find any dirt about Ukwuachu. All Briles has to say from the knowledge we uptained we thought Sam deserved a 2nd chance. Instead Briles is being a coward and dimwit. He is going to be linked to the sorry ass investigation no matter what and is opening up himself to more damage.

This. Also they should have kicked him off the team when he was initially accused in Waco of sexual assault instead of trying to get him back on the field.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 24, 2015, 06:00:22 PM »

This. Also they should have kicked him off the team when he was initially accused in Waco of sexual assault instead of trying to get him back on the field.
It really has nothing to do with a 2nd chance recruit. If he was recruited out of high school as an honor role student and the same thing happened with the assault and cover up it still would be a major major issue. A lot of this is gravy and it appears that Baylor has a ton of gravy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 24, 2015, 08:32:47 PM »
http://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/sam-ukwuachu-s-hs-coach-backs-up-what-art-briles-knew-about-player-s-past-230241843.html
Sam Ukwuachu’s HS coach backs up what Art Briles knew about player’s past

Anyone willing to walk back the Art Briles is lying scum rhetoric?

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 24, 2015, 08:53:43 PM »
http://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/sam-ukwuachu-s-hs-coach-backs-up-what-art-briles-knew-about-player-s-past-230241843.html

That coach has vested interests in saying that - not saying he's lying. Author also notes Boise could have not told him what they knew.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 24, 2015, 08:55:51 PM »

You are too funny.

You've had every chance to jump, but it seems you are determined to go down with this sinking ship.

Very Baylor-ly of you.

I'm going to enjoy watching it happen to Briles, Baylor, and you.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 24, 2015, 09:34:40 PM »

That coach has vested interests in saying that - not saying he's lying. Author also notes Boise could have not told him what they knew.

That is such a silly article, how does a high school coach know anything about what Briles knows.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 24, 2015, 09:38:14 PM »

You need to find some perspective on this.  The sides are forming their lines, I don't know how this could be any more predictable.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 24, 2015, 09:44:59 PM »
Peterson was trying to cover up the beating. Why would he have told Briles about it? He wanted to get Ukwuachu as far away as possible.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 24, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »

That is such a silly article, how does a high school coach know anything about what Briles knows.

Texas HS coaches worship Briles. They think he can do no wrong.