Author Topic: Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread  (Read 22034 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread
« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2020, 01:04:39 PM »
Wow! That's much harsher than I had guessed.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2020, 01:09:05 PM »
Poor guy

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2020, 02:09:25 PM »
Lol. Not that I feel bad for him, but that's basically the maximum term for both charges he was found guilty of. No sympathy from me. It's just unusual.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread
« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2020, 03:55:54 PM »
I’m not a legal cat but I fully support most “making an example” verdicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 25, 2024, 09:32:03 PM »
It’s good to have friends

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna149328

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2024, 09:34:05 PM »
indeed

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2024, 09:37:34 PM »
Looks like Harvey was an outsider on that one TriggeredLick

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2024, 09:41:27 PM »
Meanwhile #blueanon icons close talkin and laying hands

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2024, 09:43:32 PM »
“He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse” . . . Michelle Obama on Harvey Weinstein

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 25, 2024, 11:09:41 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised dax even has a chance to come up for air.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2024, 10:27:44 AM »

I find the Internet and message boards challenging . . . and I am just here to (s)talk and be  :curse: anyway

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2024, 10:53:03 AM »
dax which political figure pulled the strings to get harv's (new york) conviction overturned?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2024, 10:54:10 AM »
I have no idea, but in looking at Harvey's political contributions over the years . . .they were 90% plus #blueanon

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2024, 11:02:43 AM »
I have no idea, but in looking at Harvey's political contributions over the years . . .they were 90% plus #blueanon

but just to be clear, the implication is that some blueanon politician put his/her thumb on the scale here?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2024, 11:14:45 AM »

but just to be clear, the implication is that some blueanon politician put his/her thumb on the scale here?

Why is it in your world, those types of things never-ever happen?

While we're at it, Michelle's loving words about Harvey were made after the Obama's were in the White House for nearly 5 years.  Imagine with me, you're a resident in a house just down the hall from arguably the most powerful office in the world.  Your husband is the POTUS. 

Between you and him, you are surrounded by advisors.  The most powerful domestic law enforcement entities in the world (arguably) are a phone call away, in one case a law enforcement/security entity with the power to override certain presidential decisions stands mere feet away.  Yet somehow, some way, not one rep or advisor pulled Michelle Obama and her husband aside and told them Harvey W is a huge perv weirdo who sexually assaults and abuses women . . . these entities didn't have a single clue??

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2024, 11:40:07 AM »

While we're at it, Michelle's loving words about Harvey were made after the Obama's were in the White House for nearly 5 years.  Imagine with me, you're a resident in a house just down the hall from arguably the most powerful office in the world.  Your husband is the POTUS. 

Between you and him, you are surrounded by advisors.  The most powerful domestic law enforcement entities in the world (arguably) are a phone call away, in one case a law enforcement/security entity with the power to override certain presidential decisions stands mere feet away.  Yet somehow, some way, not one rep or advisor pulled Michelle Obama and her husband aside and told them Harvey W is a huge perv weirdo who sexually assaults and abuses women . . . these entities didn't have a single clue??

i never said those types of things never ever happen. what i am doing, however, is attempting to get you to just say whatever it is you are thinking. and by "just say" i mean just say, not toss up some vague word salad that just alludes to or implies that <thing X> is true, but juuuuust non-committal enough (in your mind anyway) that you can still reasonably pivot to the next thing before pivoting to the next thing and so on.

i want you to pick a lane

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2024, 11:43:18 AM »
I'd say there's a strong possibility.

Oh and you're whole line of gibberish level of questioning about everything I post, where I have to run it through my BAC decrypto/frontier gibberish decoder hyper computing quantum super cluster (operating in an absolute zero environment) . . . often provides me feedback that you doubt many many things actually happen in real life, particularly when you think it's going to make #blueanon look bad . . .

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2024, 01:05:03 PM »

i never said those types of things never ever happen. what i am doing, however, is attempting to get you to just say whatever it is you are thinking. and by "just say" i mean just say, not toss up some vague word salad that just alludes to or implies that <thing X> is true, but juuuuust non-committal enough (in your mind anyway) that you can still reasonably pivot to the next thing before pivoting to the next thing and so on.

i want you to pick a lane

This is why I can't read (skip over) most of his posts. Say what you mean, plainly. The writing style is offensive to me.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2024, 04:33:35 PM »
It's absolutely amazing.

BAC can't figure out what lane I'm in after my series of posts last night that were essentially a framing hammer to the forehead in terms of indicating what lane I'm in . . . the dude  has to have everything explained to him like he's 4 years old.

Worse yet, the try too harder who still doesn't get this board chimes in with his usual  :bawl: :bawl:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2024, 08:22:08 PM »
It's absolutely amazing.

BAC can't figure out what lane I'm in after my series of posts last night that were essentially a framing hammer to the forehead in terms of indicating what lane I'm in . . . the dude  has to have everything explained to him like he's 4 years old.

Worse yet, the try too harder who still doesn't get this board chimes in with his usual  :bawl: :bawl:

You’re right Dax, you are definitely concise and cogent with your posts.

And when those things upon which you pontificate are empirically proven false, you definitely take the L without deflecting or pivoting or whatabouting

And it definitely doesn’t take you 4 whole ass lines of text to describe someone by a nickname using references only familiar to those residing in the incel omegaverse.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2024, 09:08:49 PM »
It's absolutely amazing.

You’re right Dax, you are definitely concise and cogent with your posts.

And when those things upon which you pontificate are empirically proven false, you definitely take the L without deflecting or pivoting or whatabouting

And it definitely doesn’t take you 4 whole ass lines of text to describe someone by a nickname using references only familiar to those residing in the incel omegaverse.
LMAO . . . It’s just fantastic when you declare something is “proven false”. You consistently avoid the primary crux of what I am posting, wander off into parts unknown and then declare that I’ve been “proven false”.

You live amongst a set of posters who whenever they’re mad about what I say either deflect it back on to Trump, MAGA or some dusty old peen which allegedly exists on our grifting mentality incapacitated POTUS.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2024, 09:22:40 PM »
Burisma Burisma Burisma

This is just one of several topics where you have been showing your entire ass wrong. Like you couldn’t be more demonstrably w r o n g if you tried. At some point Dax, we have to agree to exist on the same planet in the same reality. This topic has been investigated. Thoroughly. There is 0 evidence of criminal activity.

If I choose to go around screaming that the Mets won the World Series in 2021 people are just going to refuse to engage because that’s patently stupid and the only thing keeping that hypothetical narrative alive is my pathetic refusal to accept basic reality

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2024, 09:41:26 PM »
Burisma Burisma Burisma

This is just one of several topics where you have been showing your entire ass wrong. Like you couldn’t be more demonstrably w r o n g if you tried. At some point Dax, we have to agree to exist on the same planet in the same reality. This topic has been investigated. Thoroughly. There is 0 evidence of criminal activity.

If I choose to go around screaming that the Mets won the World Series in 2021 people are just going to refuse to engage because that’s patently stupid and the only thing keeping that hypothetical narrative alive is my pathetic refusal to accept basic reality
LMAO - What does Burisma have to do with discussion? (Nothing)

In 2011 controlling  interest in  Burisma was purchased by Briciti investments of . . . Cyprus.

So imagine being a giant derp (like you) because people question why our POTUS and his crackpipe smashing son were tied up in a corporation founded by people who were corrupt AF and then purchased by an entity residing in the money laundering capital of the world.

#lmao