Author Topic: Spaz guard leaves Okie Lite  (Read 3468 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spaz guard leaves Okie Lite
« on: August 20, 2012, 06:45:21 PM »
Cezar Guerrero quit.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Spaz guard leaves Okie Lite
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
 :thumbs: :dance: :thumbs: :dance:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Spaz guard leaves Okie Lite
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
WOULD TAKE!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:47:58 AM »
Okie State should be interesting to watch this year.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 11:51:19 AM »
Okie State should be interesting to watch this year.
Nash and Smart will be an interesting dynamic. No cezar though  :emawkid:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 10:41:54 PM »
Fresno is going to be pretty damn good.

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 10:52:57 PM »
Guerrero to Fresno St.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/19969406/oklahoma-state-transfer-cezar-guerrero-lands-at-fresno-state

O hai Robert upshaw how you doin  :alleyoop:

Glad Terry and his staff were able to persuade Big Rob to take the plunge and actually sign an LOI - big leap there, but they saw him through it.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 11:01:31 PM »
Glad Terry and his staff were able to persuade Big Rob to take the plunge and actually sign an LOI - big leap there, but they saw him through it.

my goodness.  not butthurt about our shitty, nazi coach being a shitty nazi coach at kstate, but butthurt about an 18 year-old not signing away a year of his life in return for nothing of tangible value.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 11:07:54 PM »

my goodness.  not butthurt about our shitty, sysboner coach being a shitty sysboner coach at kstate, but butthurt about an 18 year-old not signing away a year of his life in return for nothing of tangible value.

You should be butthurt that your ideal coach didn't have the best interest of your school(supposedly) in mind.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 11:24:05 PM »
You should be butthurt that your ideal coach didn't have the best interest of your school(supposedly) in mind.

well, i'm not.  i'm butthurt that my school (supposedly) was too stupid to retain him.  that makes a lot more sense to me than being butthurt about someone doing what they perceive to be in their best interest.  i expect that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 06:41:40 AM »

well, i'm not.  i'm butthurt that my school (supposedly) was too stupid to retain him.  that makes a lot more sense to me than being butthurt about someone doing what they perceive to be in their best interest.  i expect that.

I don't get your standpoint Sys. Is it not clearly evident that Martin was not wanted by his current players? Isn't it widely reported from multiple sources that a mass player exodus would've occured if Martin stayed? Why are you backing him on that?
elitist since 1994

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 07:06:14 AM »
good get for Fresno

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »

currie did was he perceived was in his best interest.  sys + currie, besties forever.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »

I don't get your standpoint Sys. Is it not clearly evident that Martin was not wanted by his current players? Isn't it widely reported from multiple sources that a mass player exodus would've occured if Martin stayed? Why are you backing him on that?

Are we done talking about the spaz guard?  I'd like to here more about "widely reported."  The annual Cat QB shoulder hernia is widely reported.

Also widely reported, Mama Sprads is making lasagna tonight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 08:15:08 AM »
this year it's his non-throwing shoulder though so nobody GAF

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 12:47:40 PM »
Is it not clearly evident that Martin was not wanted by his current players? Isn't it widely reported from multiple sources that a mass player exodus would've occured if Martin stayed?

links please.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
Also widely reported, Mama Sprads is making lasagna tonight.

:lick:
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 09:54:44 PM »

:powerespect:

Wrong board for this unsubstantiated crap.  Have issues with Frank?  Use something semi-educated and somewhat defensible.

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 10:08:17 PM »

:powerespect:

Wrong board for this unsubstantiated crap.  Have issues with Frank?  Use something semi-educated and somewhat defensible.

I'm far from a powerespect, but I thought it was common knowledge that multiple players approached Currie and wanted out. I love Frank and hated to see him go. Was there not multiple articles written about players who approached Currie?
elitist since 1994

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 10:11:56 PM »
Nope not a one.  There were several message board rumors floated by the Spradlings & their people that everyone was going to leave.  I'm quite sure that there may have been some players who wanted to leave, how would that have been different than any other year?

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:53 PM »
Nope not a one.  There were several message board rumors floated by the Spradlings & their people that everyone was going to leave.  I'm quite sure that there may have been some players who wanted to leave, how would that have been different than any other year?

I can think of one, from that Jug of Snyder blog. I also attended a party with Larry Weigel and had to listen to him berate Frank Martin for about :20 minutes while he cornered me. I believe Weigel wrote the Jug of Snyder piece.....
elitist since 1994

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 10:32:54 PM »
Uhhhh did you not read what I wrote?  I don't want to go all DJamer Squeaks here but a blog entry is not an "article."  I once read a blog entry about Bill Self looking up the skirts of mannequins at a mall & I know that blog is far more believable than that Tuck of Snyder crap.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
I can think of one, from that Jug of Snyder blog. I also attended a party with Larry Weigel and had to listen to him berate Frank Martin for about :20 minutes while he cornered me. I believe Weigel wrote the Jug of Snyder piece.....

the whole weigel family is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  interesting tidbit i learned growing up a townie.