Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 230973 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Liberals Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #425 on: April 17, 2017, 09:54:59 AM »
Trim 3:16
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 17, 2017, 10:07:48 AM »
KSU wildcats is getting his feelings hurt. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #427 on: April 17, 2017, 12:06:27 PM »
Those tax return protests were a new level of lollz for the libtarded. Why do they even want to see the returns?

Just more police state invasion of privacy and gross curtailmemt of civil rights stuff from the left.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 17, 2017, 12:27:48 PM »
Anybody hear about this? So first it a was a nationwide protest against Trump saying vulgar things about women. Now it is a nationwide protests.... to get Trump to release his tax returns?!

Seems to me like protests used to be about issues - now the liberals are protesting just to advance a particular political attack against one particular person. Bizarre. This would be akin to conservatives organizing nationwide protests to get Obama to release his long form birth certificate, or Columbia transcripts, or the identity of who ghost-wrote his memoirs.

Liberals - you should be embarrassed and concerned for your ideology and the Democrat party. You're completely falling apart. This is not a "Tea Party" - this is flailing.

Bonus points to this dude who responded to protest during a local CBS interview with a famous Hillary Clinton line - "what difference, at this point, does it make?" Now that's good trolling! https://pjmedia.com/video/young-republican-trolls-unwitting-cbs-chicago-with-famous-hillary-clinton-quote/

Yes because your tribe never protested about Obama's birth certificate.

Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 17, 2017, 12:43:14 PM »
Those tax return protests were a new level of lollz for the libtarded. Why do they even want to see the returns?

Just more police state invasion of privacy and gross curtailmemtof civil rights stuff from the left.

Just nosey

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 17, 2017, 01:30:36 PM »
I knew something like Edna's post above was coming, and of course it misses the point. There's a big difference bw some people making signs, or a few billboards, and organizing national protests on that "issue." The liberals are taking their butthurt to a whole new level. It's bizarre.

Old timey protestor: "I marched in Selma for equal rights."

New someone who makes me uncomfortable protestor: "I marched in Spokane to see Trump's tax returns."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 17, 2017, 01:38:35 PM »

I'm perfectly fine with edna comparing the tax return weirdos to the birthers.

Let's not forget the leftist truthers, either.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 17, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
Except one is grounded in fact, reason, and a violation of tradition.  The other is because your tribe didn't want a black in the white house.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 17, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
I knew something like Edna's post above was coming, and of course it misses the point. There's a big difference bw some people making signs, or a few billboards, and organizing national protests on that "issue." The liberals are taking their butthurt to a whole new level. It's bizarre.

New someone who makes me uncomfortable protestor: "I marched in Spokane to see Trump's tax returns."

We have one of those birther idiots as a president now, fyi. Like, people actually voted for him.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 17, 2017, 03:19:44 PM »
Except one is grounded in fact, reason, and a violation of tradition.  The other is because your tribe didn't want a black in the white house.

:lol: See? See? Every Edna post should just be automatically moved or at least copied to this thread.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 17, 2017, 03:21:32 PM »

We have one of those birther idiots as a president now, fyi. Like, people actually voted for him.

As Trump clearly explained, he is single-handedly responsible for getting Obama to produce his long form birth certificate. While others bickered, Trump rolled up his sleeves and resolved the matter once and for all. Give the man his due.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 17, 2017, 03:29:22 PM »
TIL ksuw is also a birther idiot. Can't say I'm all that shocked

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 17, 2017, 03:30:07 PM »
 I'm lost. Wanting trump to stop talking about physically assaulting women is the same as wanting Obama to show people his birth certificate?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:06 PM »
This person is wants me to show them a picture of my bathroom and that person wants me to stop molesting kids. Same thing. Ho hum.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:52 PM »
I'm lost. Wanting trump to stop talking about physically assaulting women is the same as wanting Obama to show people his birth certificate?

No, wanting to see if Trump's tax records is the same as wanting to see Obama's birth certificate.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 17, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »
What's the topic for the next march? Better check Hillary's oppo research. Has there been a march against Trump being a Russian patsy? Or maybe now it's time for a march against Trump dangerously escalating tensions with Russia.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 17, 2017, 03:38:48 PM »
ksuw lost his rough ridin' mind for 8 years demanding Obama release his college transcripts (despite this being something only carter has done), but thinks breaking the transparency and tradition of releasing tax returns is just about butthurt libs.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 17, 2017, 07:20:46 PM »
I'm starting to think K-S-U might be a steve dave sock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 17, 2017, 08:06:13 PM »
While some lunatic weirdo libtards might think releasing tax returns is a "tradition" (it isn't, it's a political stunt nobody cares about), the requirement that a person be a u.s. citizen to be president is actually in the constitution.

So, in a the match among crazy people (birthers v. taxers), the libtards win again. 'grats edna and lib7, you can't even conjure a good excuse for your stupid.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 17, 2017, 09:22:54 PM »
While some lunatic weirdo libtards might think releasing tax returns is a "tradition" (it isn't, it's a political stunt nobody cares about), the requirement that a person be a u.s. citizen to be president is actually in the constitution.

So, in a the match among crazy people (birthers v. taxers), the libtards win again. 'grats edna and lib7, you can't even conjure a good excuse for your stupid.

And there is also mention in the constitution that our president can't be beholden to foreign powers and influence.  So congrats on only knowing debunked claims of conspiracy theorists and are not concerned by something that has a crap load of read, hard, evidence. 

And how many presidents and years does something have to occur for it to be a tradition?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 17, 2017, 09:41:38 PM »
I just imagined caring a lot about a presidents tax returns or birth certificate. It felt awful.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 17, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »
Wait, edna thinks dons tax return is going to reveal a russian conspiracy????

:ROFL:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 17, 2017, 10:04:20 PM »
I just imagined caring a lot about a presidents tax returns or birth certificate. It felt awful.

Then imagine having to pretend you don't care

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 17, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »

Can you imagine how badly ksuw would be trashing that old timey protestor if gE would have been around in the 1960s?

"I mean the libtards have their own schools and water fountains, what more do those snowflakes want?" - KSUW, probably

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 17, 2017, 10:46:18 PM »

Add fsd to the birther pile. Good grief, no wonder trump got elected