Author Topic: Republicans tell Obama to stop war Mongoring.  (Read 3870 times)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Republicans tell Obama to stop war Mongoring.
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:46:57 PM »
Does anyone find it hilarious to hear fox news criticize Obama for acting like a republican?

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1661976153001/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Republicans tell Obama to stop war Mongoring.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:23:06 PM »
Republicans and democrats work for the same people,Bilderberg, they put on a hell of a show tho.
EMAW

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 11:53:03 PM »
Does anyone find it hilarious to hear fox news criticize Obama for acting like a republican?

It's not quite the same. This stuff is supposed to be done covertly. You can only assume republicans act this way.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 12:42:37 AM »
Its because Republicans cant stand the fact that Barry is harsher on brown middle eastern people than Bush was. Not to mention he killed Bin Laden.

However, any good Ron Paul supporter knows that these actions actually make us less safe in the long run

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 06:54:35 AM »

It's not quite the same. This stuff is supposed to be done covertly. You can only assume republicans act this way.

Bullshit.  You know as well as I do that if this was bush instead of Barry, fox news would be dancing in the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 08:10:51 AM »

Bullshit.  You know as well as I do that if this was bush instead of Barry, fox news would be dancing in the street.

Yes, and when the democrats criticized the war mongering, the Fox News response would be that they are "too weak to lead this country".

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »
exactly.   

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 08:55:19 AM »

If it was the republicans, they wouldn't be divulging it for campaign purposes like these dumbasses. It's supposed to be a secret.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 09:22:50 AM »

If it was the republicans, they wouldn't be divulging it for campaign purposes like these dumbasses. It's supposed to be a secret.

I dont believe this for a second

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »

That may be correct - but it would be "leaked" and reports from msm would be recounts of the republican administration laughing about it as they draw x's through the eyes of photos in some war room.  Rednecks everywhere would rejoice, firing their guns in the air as America the beautiful played in the background - all taking place below a waving American flag just slightly above their "In Dale Jr. we trust" flag.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
Where are all of those war protesters anyway  :dunno:  That Sheehan lady is probably camped outside the whitehouse right now right?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 01:31:07 PM »
Where are all of those war protesters anyway  :dunno:  That Sheehan lady is probably camped outside the whitehouse right now right?

This is the good kind of war where the media just kind of ignores it so it may or may not be happening.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 10:08:07 AM »
Obama is just the kind of blood thirsty leader I can get behind.  He has racked up an impressive body count.

:lynchmob:  <----- but 2 guns

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »
Obama is just the kind of blood thirsty leader I can get behind.  He has racked up an impressive body count.

I don't recall the sarcasm/humor during the Bush years...  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 01:26:32 PM »

I don't recall the sarcasm/humor during the Bush years...  :dunno:

I am not sure what you are talking about.  I liked Bush's unquenchable blood lust also.  I like Obama's a bit better because he is very quiet about it. 

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »
America!!  eff yeah!!!!!

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 12:13:58 PM »

This is the good kind of war where the media just kind of ignores it so it may or may not be happening.

Even the hippies don't seem to care much about war anymore.  When I was walking through Zucotti and watching the smelly occupy dummies, I don't think I saw 1 anti war poster.  I saw a poster for pretty much every other problem the smelly people there had, but not war.  :dunno:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 12:27:01 PM »

Even the hippies don't seem to care much about war anymore.  When I was walking through Zucotti and watching the smelly occupy dummies, I don't think I saw 1 anti war poster.  I saw a poster for pretty much every other problem the smelly people there had, but not war.  :dunno:

Hippies cared a lot more when other hippies were getting drafted and killed.
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 12:36:28 PM »

Did you see any posters about the difficulties of being smelly?  Ironic maybe. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »

When Romney takes over in January, we'll start getting daily body counts again.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »

Yes, and when the democrats criticized the war mongering, the Fox News response would be that they are "too weak to lead this country".

Yes, clearly the Republicans and fox news are the only hypocrites regarding the war on terror.  COMPLICIT MURDERERS
 :dubious:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »

Yep, and high gas prices will suck again.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »

Why?  I'm still paying $3.80 and it's because of the liberals in the state assembly.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 03:01:28 PM »

Why?  I'm still paying $3.80 and it's because of the liberals in the state assembly.

I mean the media that isn't talking about in now will think it sucks again if Romney wins. $3.50 gas and $82 oil makes sense right? It is all of those outdated refineries we have that weren't really outdated 3-4 years ago.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »

I mean the media that isn't talking about in now will think it sucks again if Romney wins. $3.50 gas and $82 oil makes sense right? It is all of those outdated refineries we have that weren't really outdated 3-4 years ago.

Ah, yes, you are correct