Author Topic: GTFO Illegals  (Read 6818 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: GTFO Illegals
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 08:54:51 PM »
All I know is that if I was a desperate Mexican, I would so want to get into America.

Water is wet.

Couldn't resist a wetback comment, huh?  :opcat:

Ha, I didn't catch that.  :)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 04:43:23 AM »
Or less expensively we could drastically increase our legal immigration at all levels; it is backward, arduous and insane, (such as kicking out PhDs form overseas as soon as they graduate from our subsidized University system).

That's just it most of these myopic idiots have no idea about the process of becoming "legal."  The best man in my wedding is nothing like the Mexican Monster all those people want to talk about.  He's British, White, reasonably rich, and educated.  He's been trying to move here for 7 years and has found it nearly imposible.  Once we drove from Maine to Michigan, drove through Ontario.  When we crossed back into Michigan he was detained for 3 hours, they ask the rough ridin' guy if he ever did business in Libya for fucks sake.  He was here on a 4 month work visa we worked at a damn summer camp and he was detained at the border. 

I love the "just come over legal" crowd 99.9999% have no goddamn clue.  Talk first seek knowledge when you get around to it.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 05:16:49 AM »
Or less expensively we could drastically increase our legal immigration at all levels; it is backward, arduous and insane, (such as kicking out PhDs form overseas as soon as they graduate from our subsidized University system).

That's just it most of these myopic idiots have no idea about the process of becoming "legal."  The best man in my wedding is nothing like the Mexican Monster all those people want to talk about.  He's British, White, reasonably rich, and educated.  He's been trying to move here for 7 years and has found it nearly imposible.  Once we drove from Maine to Michigan, drove through Ontario.  When we crossed back into Michigan he was detained for 3 hours, they ask the fracking guy if he ever did business in Libya for fracks sake.  He was here on a 4 month work visa we worked at a damn summer camp and he was detained at the border. 

I love the "just come over legal" crowd 99.9999% have no goddamn clue.  Talk first seek knowledge when you get around to it.

While it is true that the legal system needs to be made much simpler, illegal is illegal.  For every story like that, you could find several legal immigrants that worked their way through the system and are pissed at the shortcutters getting away with it.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »
Dude is right.  We should just let everyone come and go as they please.  No way could that ever turn out bad. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 04:30:04 PM »
Dude is right.  We should just let everyone come and go as they please.  No way could that ever turn out bad. 

Who said that?  Who hinted at that? 

Seriously I may disagree with the the robo-righties on here but damn at least most of them have the mental capability to carry a discussion.  Who don't even know what is going on, you are just chiming in whit bullshit that has no relevance to anything.  I have read two threads and you've done it in both.  You are way out of your comfort zone here.  Go back to the combo fans board and call people eggplants, you seem good at that.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 05:21:24 PM »

Who said that?  Who hinted at that?

haven't said it, but it's correct.  worked for thousands of years.  open borders, restrictions on employment.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2010, 04:10:10 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/21/new.york.obama.letter.immigration/?iref=obinsite

Heartwrenching story that could have been much worse. I'm shocked by all the pro-deportation comments below the story. rough ridin' heartless.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2010, 08:32:34 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/21/new.york.obama.letter.immigration/?iref=obinsite

Heartwrenching story that could have been much worse. I'm shocked by all the pro-deportation comments below the story. fracking heartless.

I know this guy is from a different country, but isn't it more heartless to have people who's wives and daughters are held as sex slaves while they work of the debt to cross a desert in 100+ degree heat only to have to work for near slave wages and rent a bed for a few hours before the next guy comes in and wants to rent it when you go back to work?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

Heartwrenching story that could have been much worse. I'm shocked by all the pro-deportation comments below the story. fracking heartless.

I know this guy is from a different country, but isn't it more heartless to have people who's wives and daughters are held as sex slaves while they work of the debt to cross a desert in 100+ degree heat only to have to work for near slave wages and rent a bed for a few hours before the next guy comes in and wants to rent it when you go back to work?

wut

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 02:08:09 AM »
Bet MIR is employed by a city/county/state.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 02:32:53 AM »
Bet MIR is employed by a city/county/state.

nope and never have been if we aren't counting working for the Rec years ago, try again $!#*

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »
I believe the correct term is "gentleman of leisure"

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 08:44:08 AM »
More than likely MIR is unemployed, sucking off the taxpayer teet.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 11:42:58 AM »

I'm unemployed because I'm black :dunno:
 :surprised:
 :opcat:

You're right though, I'm on social security, I have a vision card, WIC, and pulling a welfare check.  BALLER!!!  :AA:

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »

I'm unemployed because I'm black :dunno:
 :surprised:
 :opcat:

You're right though, I'm on social security, I have a vision card, WIC, and pulling a welfare check.  BALLER!!!  :AA:

Unemployed cuz you're a whining idiot.  That has nothing to do with you being black, green, yellow, red, or purple. 

I think you need to rewatch the last statement in this clip from the press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/v/GizNwzKo3n8&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0

Offline mjrod

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »
Hi.

:adios:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile