Author Topic: GTFO Illegals  (Read 6756 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
GTFO Illegals
« on: August 04, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »
Cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Mexican border illegally you will be jailed for two years.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

If you cross the United States border illegally you get:
1 - A job
2 - A driver's license
3 - A Social Security card
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care
10 - A lobbyist in Washington
11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language
12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die for your right to the ways and means of our constitution
13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked out on – while you call America racist and protest that you don't get enough respect.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: GTFO Illegals
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:15:04 AM »
Couldn't agree more. eff illegals.

The best solution is to just build a rough ridin' wall on the border. Really wouldn't be that hard...how many billions or even trillions have we wasted on this useless war overseas? Quite a bit, that's how much. I bet a good sized wall could be erected (lol) for only tens of millions...which is nothing relative to what we've been spending in the last decade. And a big wall would you know...keep everyone out. Not that hard.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »
"But you must be RACIST!! NOT TO LET ILLEGALS IN THE COUNTRY!"

No not really, i just want to preserve jobs for Americans that need them, you know like 10% of people don't have one.

"But, but...the illegals take all the jobs that Americans don't want!!"

Ok dumbshit, there's enough desperate blue collar people and poor people that they would work for just about anything, including picking heads of lettuce and grapes and tomatoes etc...

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 02:55:07 AM »
eff it.  This thread will be branded as racist anyway, so I might as well chime in.   Everyone is welcome in this country.  All races, sexes, creeds, etc.  We are a melting pot and that is what is so great about America.  It's the best of everything.  That said.  Come here legally.  Through the proper channels.  When you do that, I will say:  "Welcome to America.  I'm happy to have you here."  If you come here illegally, don't expect the same warm reception.  You will be afforded the same exact rights as every other US citizen when you become a citizen.  If you come here and live off of other citizen's goodwill, you can expect those citizens to eventually feel that you have worn out your welcome.  Feel free to opcat the crap out of me, but I'm far from racist. 

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:14 AM »
shazbot! it.  This thread will be branded as racist anyway, so I might as well chime in.   Everyone is welcome in this country.  All races, sexes, creeds, etc.  We are a melting pot and that is what is so great about America.  It's the best of everything.  That said.  Come here legally.  Through the proper channels.  When you do that, I will say:  "Welcome to America.  I'm happy to have you here."  If you come here illegally, don't expect the same warm reception.  You will be afforded the same exact rights as every other US citizen when you become a citizen.  If you come here and live off of other citizen's goodwill, you can expect those citizens to eventually feel that you have worn out your welcome.  Feel free to opcat the crap out of me, but I'm far from racist. 

I have a feeling even the resident statists are somewhat split on this one, considering ~75% of the US supports Arizona iirc.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:52 AM »
eff it.  This thread will be branded as racist anyway, so I might as well chime in.   Everyone is welcome in this country.  All races, sexes, creeds, etc.  We are a melting pot and that is what is so great about America.  It's the best of everything.  That said.  Come here legally.  Through the proper channels.  When you do that, I will say:  "Welcome to America.  I'm happy to have you here."  If you come here illegally, don't expect the same warm reception.  You will be afforded the same exact rights as every other US citizen when you become a citizen.  If you come here and live off of other citizen's goodwill, you can expect those citizens to eventually feel that you have worn out your welcome.  Feel free to opcat the crap out of me, but I'm far from racist. 

What's your position on eggplants, you piece of crap?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 07:16:39 AM »
Or less expensively we could drastically increase our legal immigration at all levels; it is backward, arduous and insane, (such as kicking out PhDs form overseas as soon as they graduate from our subsidized University system).

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 07:27:27 AM »
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

1 - A job
2 - A driver's license
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care
12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die for your right to the ways and means of our constitution
13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked out on – while you call America racist and protest that you don't get enough respect.

Great point.  We should strive to be more like Iran, North Korea, and Afghanistan

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 08:45:43 AM »

1 - A job
2 - A driver's license
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care

Great point.  We should strive to be more like Iran, North Korea, and Afghanistan

Good grief!  Isn't Venezuela and Cuba good enough for you?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »
The simple fact remains, we can't continue to have unfettered out of control "immigration" into this country where other countries simply offload their poor on to us. 

You can't have a border that's teaming with all matter of criminal element that's in bed with the Spaghetti Monster only knows . . . that's left pretty much unprotected. 

But our "leaders" in Washington, rather than sitting down and hashing out REAL immigration reform, are throwing about blanket moves that ultimately don't resolve any of the problems that arise out of this issue. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »
I don't want some dirty, disgusting, lowlife white trash meth-head high school dropout changing my sheets or washing my dishes.  Give me some people who actually take a risk and a lot of initiative to better themselves and their families. 

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 09:43:57 AM »
Or less expensively we could drastically increase our legal immigration at all levels; it is backward, arduous and insane, (such as kicking out PhDs form overseas as soon as they graduate from our subsidized University system).
Brain Drain :pbj:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »
Brain Drain :pbj:

We need smart people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 10:39:10 AM »
That's just it . . . how do we determine who really wants to make a better life and who wants to live off the teat?

Is there like a detector system we can put in place that will tell us that . . . maybe DHS can target their Biometric systems towards that instead of trying to keep the sheeple that are already in the country under their thumb.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 10:42:27 AM »
That's just it . . . how do we determine who really wants to make a better life and who wants to live off the teat?

Who cares?  There will always be a portion of the population who are too sick/stupid/lazy to work.  Whether they are legal/illegal make no difference to me.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »
I don't want some dirty, disgusting, lowlife white trash meth-head high school dropout changing my sheets or washing my dishes.  Give me some people who actually take a risk and a lot of initiative to better themselves and their families. 

Then don't live in Missouri or Arkansas.  Simple as that.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 01:34:02 PM »
I always lol @ the people who say Mexicans work harder than Americans in physical labor jobs, based on my time in construction.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »
the list of what they do to illegals in other countries is wrong.  in mexico, at least, they don't do anything.   :gocho:

i'd guess there are wild inaccuracies amongst the other countries too.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »
the list of what they do to illegals in other countries is wrong.  in mexico, at least, they don't do anything.   :gocho:

i'd guess there are wild inaccuracies amongst the other countries too.

No jail for illegals in Mexico, they beat the Guatemalans then send them back.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 03:19:21 PM »

No jail for illegals in Mexico, they beat the Guatemalans then send them back.

the great thing about law enforcement in mexico is that it's wildly random and usually negotiable.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
I say we treat them as the invading horde that they are.  What we do if the Russians started streaming into Alaska?

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »
I say we treat them as the invading horde that they are.  What we do if the Russians started streaming into Alaska?

Nailed it.  It's not even an "analogy" because it's the exact rough ridin' thing.  Amiright?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 05:21:23 PM »
All I know is that if I was a desperate Mexican, I would so want to get into America.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 05:40:39 PM »
All I know is that if I was a desperate Mexican, I would so want to get into America.

Water is wet.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »

Water is wet.

Couldn't resist a wetback comment, huh?  :opcat: