Author Topic: I was struggling to understand why KSU fans are so yang yang then i found this  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Chonchito

• Fan
    • View Profile
Outkast

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
No.  Your wrong and I am right. 

Tube sock is the one of a few with the "street cred" among hog fans.

Its like the rest of you were just where we left you a few years ago.  Frozen in time.  Same stories same piss poor attitude.

We need a positive vibe in here.  Build each other up like the Sock does.  You ALL need to get in line and follow that man until the end of the earth.  He is the leader of this bored. 

J. Holly
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
No.  Your wrong and I am right. 

Tube sock is the one of a few with the "street cred" among hog fans.

Its like the rest of you were just where we left you a few years ago.  Frozen in time.  Same stories same piss poor attitude.

We need a positive vibe in here.  Build each other up like the Sock does.  You ALL need to get in line and follow that man until the end of the earth.  He is the leader of this bored. 

J. Holly

Go pondwater your jack. You'll feel better.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Southerners are so stupid

Southern Kansas? yes i agree. one might even argue that the entire state is full of mongoloids with inflated ego's and narcissistic enthusiasm for their favorite sports teams, but that's none of my business. *sips tea*

POD LaSalle can't save the ignorance of that post with multi-syllable words, even people from Little Rock know that "mongoloids" has been clinically outmoded since the 1970's.  Sounds like POD LaSalle was born in the 70's, and is repeating the reference made to him or her when they were children.  Correct terminology is "Down's Syndrome".