Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 133168 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1825 on: November 04, 2020, 01:32:24 AM »
Trump saying he'll plan to execute the pathetic, desperate plan they telegraphed from two months away of taking this to the Supreme Court.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: November 04, 2020, 01:33:59 AM »
Says he's going to the Supreme Court to stop counting.  Claims fraud.  eff this guy.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: November 04, 2020, 01:40:56 AM »
this is really interesting.  the wapo model is pretty confident on how many votes trump will end up with in georgia, but has a wide range of possibilities for biden's total.

https://twitter.com/lennybronner/status/1323889435428167680
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: November 04, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
this is really interesting.  the wapo model is pretty confident on how many votes trump will end up with in georgia, but has a wide range of possibilities for biden's total.

https://twitter.com/lennybronner/status/1323889435428167680

Just got another dump, the margin is just slightly over 100,000 now. NBC are estimating just over 400,000 votes left. If the margins continue their pace, Biden will have a slight win.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: November 04, 2020, 03:39:57 AM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: November 04, 2020, 03:46:20 AM »
Still some trump counties left out there in Wisconsin, but it's going to be hard for trump to retake the lead.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: November 04, 2020, 04:04:33 AM »
Milwaukee County now reporting at 100%, Biden's lead has slightly shrunk. Vote left out is in Kenosha and Green Bay.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: November 04, 2020, 04:21:45 AM »
Biden will receive the most votes in a presidential election in the history of the country, lol electoral college.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: November 04, 2020, 04:31:03 AM »
Biden will receive the most votes in a presidential election in the history of the country, lol electoral college.

tbf, trump will receive the 2nd most.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: November 04, 2020, 04:51:17 AM »

tbf, trump will receive the 2nd most.

Correct, but to think the person who received the most votes in the history of the country actually didn't win, that's insane. Nothing will change.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: November 04, 2020, 04:55:31 AM »
People are already wondering "what the democrats have to do to reach Americans like Donald Trump does."

Who ever could have possibly seen that the democrats playing from the same playbook that has left them asking this same stupid ass question would have yielded the same results. Biden still may win this election, maybe even likely, but that party desperately needs a rebuild. They can start by ousting Nancy, let's see if now they will actually get courage from the wizard.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1836 on: November 04, 2020, 05:44:56 AM »
The majority of Americans are Donald trump.

Arrogant, fat, stupid, uneducated.

That’s the dem problem.

He speaks to them because he is them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: November 04, 2020, 06:43:05 AM »
With basically just Detroit, the suburbs of it, and mail ins, I think MI is pretty much Bidens now. WI is closer but the mail ins are also pretty much what is left, so I think Biden hangs on.

We probably won't know today unless GA goes to Biden, which is going to be pretty damn close not matter who wins. PA only mail ins now pretty much too, but that's a large gap, we'll see as those come in. Winning 75% of that isn't unreasonable given how much Biden has won early voting/mail in in general.

Nevada also probably Biden's since only mail ins left, but damn them for not giving us results til Thursday.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 04, 2020, 06:47:57 AM »

That’s the dem problem.

Uhh, Biden is gonna win the pop vote by a decent amount. A large, but still, minority of voting Americans are conservative or moderate right leaning and geographically/structurally where they live works out for them.

:th_twocents: if peeps sat this out cuss Biden wasn't transformative/liberal enough they are at the margins rn and can't be expected to create some demographic advantage.

People did sit this out because Biden isn't transformative enough. Trump won Miami-Dade because he turns out the vote, he energizes his people. He doesn't appeal to a majority of Americans, not even close. What he does do is that he excites and energizes people who identify with him. MAGA doesn't account for all of his voters, but you can bet your ass no MAGAs sat home. The only time democrats attempted what even looked like a different direction they ran away with the presidency and won down ballot as well.

They are going to win this presidency, but I'm afraid they won't learn a damn thing from it, today may as well be the day after election day in 2012.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: November 04, 2020, 07:02:18 AM »

That’s the dem problem.

Uhh, Biden is gonna win the pop vote by a decent amount. A large, but still, minority of voting Americans are conservative or moderate right leaning and geographically/structurally where they live works out for them.

:th_twocents: if peeps sat this out cuss Biden wasn't transformative/liberal enough they are at the margins rn and can't be expected to create some demographic advantage.

People did sit this out because Biden isn't transformative enough. Trump won Miami-Dade because he turns out the vote, he energizes his people. He doesn't appeal to a majority of Americans, not even close. What he does do is that he excites and energizes people who identify with him. MAGA doesn't account for all of his voters, but you can bet your ass no MAGAs sat home. The only time democrats attempted what even looked like a different direction they ran away with the presidency and won down ballot as well.

They are going to win this presidency, but I'm afraid they won't learn a damn thing from it, today may as well be the day after election day in 2012.
Don't give a crap right now as long as this plays out. We can bitch about all of that once it's over IMO.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 04, 2020, 07:10:24 AM »
I am very surprised by the turnout for Trump. Very thankful it wasn't enough.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: November 04, 2020, 07:13:01 AM »
People did sit this out because Biden isn't transformative enough.

this would be a more convincing argument if pretty much every single democrat on a ballot with biden except steve bullock and roy cooper didn't do worse than him.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: November 04, 2020, 07:27:15 AM »
Can someone explain the current situation to me?  I just got up and went on Twitter and it's just a bunch of stupid nonsense.  I can't figure out what's going on.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: November 04, 2020, 07:32:03 AM »
Can someone explain the current situation to me?  I just got up and went on Twitter and it's just a bunch of stupid nonsense.  I can't figure out what's going on.
A lot of mail in ballots are still being counted in the key states. People tend to believe that the majority of these are going to be blue. They are mostly coming from major metropolitan areas.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: November 04, 2020, 07:34:11 AM »
Betting sites all turning heavily for biden. That's what I'm watching.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: November 04, 2020, 07:36:14 AM »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: November 04, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
Are you allowed to count mail in ballots before Election Day?  You should be, then you can have them all counted and just add the election day votes to it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: November 04, 2020, 07:39:42 AM »
Depends on the state
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: November 04, 2020, 07:40:50 AM »
Are you allowed to count mail in ballots before Election Day?  You should be, then you can have them all counted and just add the election day votes to it.

Differs by state.  For example, PA is not allowed to start counting them until 7am on Election Day.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: November 04, 2020, 07:41:16 AM »