Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 65902 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1550 on: September 25, 2023, 11:06:58 AM »
he apparently had a shitty weekend.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1551 on: September 25, 2023, 11:08:33 AM »
I didn't say anyone was lying.

What kind of activities are some of these people involved in, who were the murderers, family - relations, other trans people?

Please point to me where trans people are being actively pursued and murdered, and where this alleged "genocide" is occurring.

One article talks about the pulse night club shooting, yet as multiple news outlets including NBC pointed out, all evidence indicates it was a random act.

The pulse shooting was six years before the research, the article literally states that, and as the articles and research points out, murders of trans women has gotten significantly worse since then.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: September 25, 2023, 11:10:15 AM »
what a rough ridin' weird thing to have a tantrum about.  and to be flat wrong to boot

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: September 25, 2023, 11:10:48 AM »
I'm guessing I'm going to die waiting for where dax found the rebuttal to the research about trans murder rates.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: September 25, 2023, 11:13:02 AM »
I'm guessing I'm going to die waiting for where dax found the rebuttal to the research about trans murder rates.

If I were old and stupid I would try and say that those folks engage in higher risk activities which is why they end up being murdered.

But I'm not an imbecile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: September 25, 2023, 11:13:19 AM »

I suppose I'll be waiting forever to get a breakdown of who is committing those murders and the actual details surrounding those cases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: September 25, 2023, 11:17:46 AM »

If I were old and stupid I would try and say that those folks engage in higher risk activities which is why they end up being murdered.

But I'm not an imbecile

Still waiting on the links that document the formalized genocide being committed against trans people.

However, recent research shows that LGBTQ members fall victim to domestic violence at equal or even higher rates compared to their heterosexual counterparts.

https://ncadv.org/blog/posts/domestic-violence-and-the-lgbtq-community

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: September 25, 2023, 11:23:40 AM »
Imagine being so completely triggered because people call out ridiculous broad brush statements like "stop killing us".  Statements that historically were reserved for people who were literally having an actual genocide committed against them.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: September 25, 2023, 11:26:12 AM »

I suppose I'll be waiting forever to get a breakdown of who is committing those murders and the actual details surrounding those cases.

Okay. Let's assume that literally every single trans person killed was murdered in a crime of passion, every single one of them, not a single hate crime committed. You win.

Of course the issue you now have is the woman in that McDonald's tweet, or the research you asked for that I provided, didn't say anything about huntings or hate crimes. I think it's well established that a lot of trans women are killed by lovers. Now the obvious question is that if they are killed by lovers, does that make them less dead?

Now, you've got what you want, are you gonna produce the rebuttals? I know there's no rebutting research, I'm not asking for that. I want to know that the trans women aren't being killed at a higher rate than others talking point isn't a rogue dax talking point.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: September 25, 2023, 11:34:35 AM »

Okay. Let's assume that literally every single trans person killed was murdered in a crime of passion, every single one of them, not a single hate crime committed. You win.

Of course the issue you now have is the woman in that McDonald's tweet, or the research you asked for that I provided, didn't say anything about huntings or hate crimes. I think it's well established that a lot of trans women are killed by lovers. Now the obvious question is that if they are killed by lovers, does that make them less dead?

Now, you've got what you want, are you gonna produce the rebuttals? I know there's no rebutting research, I'm not asking for that. I want to know that the trans women aren't being killed at a higher rate than others talking point isn't a rogue dax talking point.

I have already rebutted the concept of a ridiculous broad brush statement of "stop killing us".  You have further hammered home that there is literally nothing even remotely approaching a "genocide" against trans people in this country. 

Why don't you ask, why would a corporation sign on to such a broad brush marketing tactic when 99.9999999% of their constituency (and the rest of the world) isn't even remotely engaged in anything that even sniffs murder? Or violence against trans people and in the vast majority of cases the activity is isolated to domestic internal situations.

Thus it is absolutely befitting The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:38:44 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: September 25, 2023, 11:42:36 AM »

I have already rebutted the concept of a ridiculous broad brush statement of "stop killing us".  You have further hammered home that there is literally nothing even remotely approaching a "genocide" against trans people in this country. 

Why don't you ask, why would a corporation sign on to such a broad brush marketing tactic when 99.99999% of their constituency (and the rest of the world) isn't even remotely engaged in anything that even sniffs murder? Or violence against trans people and in the vast majority of cases the activity is isolated to domestic internal situations.

The only person fixated on who is killing them is you. I was trying to give you an avenue to walk out of this without sounding like a transphobic bigot but with each post you're sounding more and more like you're trying to conceal that you've either killed a trans woman or have thought about it. Your insistence on discussing who is killing trans women is at minimum a real weird look.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: September 25, 2023, 11:56:02 AM »
You know me, always fixating on those McDonald's Ads.

Sounds like something a complete whack-a-doo who rage quits message boards and stalks certain posters around might do.

Rage Quit II - Pending

Holy rough ridin' crap LLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: September 25, 2023, 11:57:26 AM »

Why don't you ask, why would a corporation sign on to such a broad brush marketing tactic when 99.99999% of their constituency (and the rest of the world) isn't even remotely engaged in anything that even sniffs murder? Or violence against trans people and in the vast majority of cases the activity is isolated to domestic internal situations.

The only person fixated on who is killing them is you. I was trying to give you an avenue to walk out of this without sounding like a transphobic bigot but with each post you're sounding more and more like you're trying to conceal that you've either killed a trans woman or have thought about it. Your insistence on discussing who is killing trans women is at minimum a real weird look.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  You're such a complete crap bird whack-a-doo

The whole idea that people are remembering that a major U.S. corporation was trying to propagate a total falsehood in order to garner virtue signaling points enrages you. 

"Stop Killing Us" is something you see on signs of people fleeing actual genocide.  Yet McDonald's choose to make it part of a formalized marketing campaign that was completely removed from reality.

The fact that you don't want to talk about who is actually doing the killing in the context of a ridiculous broad brush all encompassing statement such as "stop killing us" only doubles down on the fact that you don't really want the answer to that question.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: September 25, 2023, 12:53:14 PM »
2020 was a tough year, I think we can all agree on that

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: September 25, 2023, 01:25:19 PM »
I'm 90% sure this is the second time dax has posted that McDonald's tweet
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: September 25, 2023, 02:30:40 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: September 25, 2023, 02:31:22 PM »
I'm 90% sure this is the second time dax has posted that McDonald's tweet

he is just copying from scared old man .com so I am sure some other lonely boomer just discovered it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: September 25, 2023, 02:34:27 PM »
#blueanongE will always rally to virtue signaling mega corps.  Even when the mega corp is running a completely insane virtue signaling marketing campaign
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 02:40:54 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: September 25, 2023, 02:42:00 PM »
You should boycott them.  Rally the brainiacs who boycotted NFL to this cause!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: September 25, 2023, 02:45:33 PM »

The fact that you don't want to talk about who is actually doing the killing in the context of a ridiculous broad brush all encompassing statement such as "stop killing us" only doubles down on the fact that you don't really want the answer to that question.

It's literally in a post that you have quoted now three different times.

It's right there in black and white, the only thing you can do now is just eat it and shut the eff up, but you won't, you will absolutely quote, for the fourth time, the thing that you insist I don't want to talk about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: September 25, 2023, 03:00:54 PM »

It's right there in black and white, the only thing you can do now is just eat it and shut the eff up, but you won't, you will absolutely quote, for the fourth time, the thing that you insist I don't want to talk about.

That's the entire point you dumbass.

McDonald's propagated a narrative that clearly says that the general populace/society as a whole is responsible for killing trans people and that trans people are being called en masse . . . and they used a statement which we have seen in places where people are subjugated to true genocide.

The bold part in particular is 1000% not true, at all.  You've only affirmed and reaffirmed that reality today and I thank you for that.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: September 25, 2023, 04:18:54 PM »
Yeah, that's called a strawman argument, bub.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: September 25, 2023, 04:57:27 PM »

McDonald's propagated a narrative that clearly says that the general populace/society as a whole is responsible for killing trans people and that trans people are being called en masse . . . and they used a statement which we have seen in places where people are subjugated to true genocide.

The bold part in particular is 1000% not true, at all.  You've only affirmed and reaffirmed that reality today and I thank you for that.

I knew you couldn't help yourself, even when I told you what you were going to do. You are predictable as the sun rising in the east. The bolded part very well may be untrue but no one else is talking about that but you. You've admitted to talking to yourself on this board, not the least bit surprising that you're now arguing with yourself too.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: September 25, 2023, 05:06:29 PM »
I am uninfluenced by mcdonalds.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: September 25, 2023, 05:16:26 PM »

I knew you couldn't help yourself, even when I told you what you were going to do. You are predictable as the sun rising in the east. The bolded part very well may be untrue but no one else is talking about that but you. You've admitted to talking to yourself on this board, not the least bit surprising that you're now arguing with yourself too.

I am not the least bit surprised that you have taken me making fun of a completely stupid megacorp virtue signaling "marketing" campaign and turned it into me being anti-tran.