Author Topic: Marcus Foster  (Read 265125 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster
« Reply #1625 on: March 26, 2015, 09:59:28 PM »
Terrible lizard. Brush up on that Latin, broe

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 26, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
Jevon finds out he is off the team via Twitter , gets reinstated for the big12 tourney, transfers.    Lol.

he didn't go to padre for spring break.

"kansas state university...where you can lose your scholarship for going to padre and taking a picture of yourself with a bird and a friend"

Jevon went to Padre

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 26, 2015, 11:34:53 PM »
If and I say IF weed was the problem it was probably just the straw that broke the camel's back. It does make sense that the 3 game suspension would have been 10% of the season for 2nd failed test.

And what about Malek Harris, he got the same 3 game penalty and wasn't booted. If anyone knows suspension, it is Malek. In high school he was suspended his entire senior basketball season. The infraction/ infractions were never revealed. And Weber still took him. So, it looks like Weber is open to 2nd chances. It is probably the 3rd or 4th where he draws the line.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 27, 2015, 01:06:51 AM »
Damnit!!!  This crap is important for real. I'm at a 5.4 and climbing and u can't read 5 pages to catch up. Foster is a stud. If you disagree and need to tell me about it, start a new thread and I can ignore it.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 27, 2015, 06:44:05 AM »
In

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 27, 2015, 07:15:01 AM »
I mean, best of luck to everyone who thinks Weber properly handled his bizness.  I have nothing else to say to those people.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 27, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »
If it was drugs, why not just say it was for drugs? (This is not a oscar specific question, it's just that the speculation is probably worse than reality.)

I thought they would be violating student privacy or something
Nope

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2014/4/25/5652446/mitch-mcgary-marijuana-suspension-nba-draft-2014

Neither the NCAA nor Michigan released that McGary tested positive for marijuana. There are federal laws preventing universities from doing so, not sure about the NCAA.  Anyway the McGary leak was from either his people or an NBA scout or executive hee interviewed with.

I'm not sure why we're talking so much about weed tests though because it is highly unlikely he was tested since the season ended.

i mean i think that too kind of, but him and tre and that tweet and then they are gone right after they get back? plus stan said he thought the tweet was the final straw or something. i mean man. seems very possible.

Yeah, I think they canned him because of the tweet without a test.

ok. i'll take your guess over mine on this. still what kind of coach is just waiting for a reason to do this? seems weird. i mean a rough ridin' tweet of two guys on a beach and that's your final straw. jesus. make them run two thousand stairs or quit. be an adult and coach a team.

new information alert. i will now take my guess over yours.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: March 27, 2015, 08:25:28 AM »
john currie is the principal on ferris bueller

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 27, 2015, 08:30:10 AM »
like, how close do you guys think he was to driving down there and trying to catch them on camera or something? I guarantee he sent texts to bazooka joe trying to get him to narc.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 27, 2015, 08:35:42 AM »
Currie is going to start creeping around aggie ville in a trench coat and sunglasses

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: March 27, 2015, 08:37:39 AM »
Currie is going to start creeping around aggie ville in a trench coat and sunglasses

I bet he grabs every single black guy by the shoulder and says YOUR ASS IS MINE before they turn around and it's like some asian kid who he doesn't know and he gets beer spit in his face over and over.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 27, 2015, 08:40:49 AM »
I just don't even . . .  :blank:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 27, 2015, 08:46:35 AM »
do you guys think currie and oscar set up at exit 303 with cups and whatnot or do you think they actually let them drive all the way back into manhattan?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: March 27, 2015, 08:56:29 AM »
I bet Currie gets some of those flashing "Drug dogs in use" signs and puts them Denison in front of Chester E.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: March 27, 2015, 09:02:23 AM »
Remember when everyone crap on WackyCat08 for saying foster shouldn't send that tweet
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 27, 2015, 09:05:13 AM »
It's just like when our athletic director told us once before trip to south padre... MEN! 5 of you are leaving on a mission. 2 of you ain't coming back.

catzacker

« Reply #1641 on: March 27, 2015, 09:14:59 AM »
john currie is the principal on ferris bueller

nine times...

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 27, 2015, 10:03:02 AM »
Remember when everyone crap on WackyCat08 for saying foster shouldn't send that tweet

I was going to eat crow and apologize, but then I remembered what a dickhead Wacky was on the basketball board a couple nights ago.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:07 AM »

I remember the time. MJ style

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: March 27, 2015, 10:28:22 AM »
everyone made fun of wacky for saying the whataburger was booze

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 27, 2015, 10:32:30 AM »
everyone made fun of wacky for saying the whataburger was booze

Did he actually say it was booze? or lean?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: March 27, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »
If it was drugs, why not just say it was for drugs? (This is not a oscar specific question, it's just that the speculation is probably worse than reality.)

I thought they would be violating student privacy or something
Nope

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2014/4/25/5652446/mitch-mcgary-marijuana-suspension-nba-draft-2014

Neither the NCAA nor Michigan released that McGary tested positive for marijuana. There are federal laws preventing universities from doing so, not sure about the NCAA.  Anyway the McGary leak was from either his people or an NBA scout or executive hee interviewed with.

I'm not sure why we're talking so much about weed tests though because it is highly unlikely he was tested since the season ended.

i mean i think that too kind of, but him and tre and that tweet and then they are gone right after they get back? plus stan said he thought the tweet was the final straw or something. i mean man. seems very possible.

Yeah, I think they canned him because of the tweet without a test.

ok. i'll take your guess over mine on this. still what kind of coach is just waiting for a reason to do this? seems weird. i mean a rough ridin' tweet of two guys on a beach and that's your final straw. jesus. make them run two thousand stairs or quit. be an adult and coach a team.

new information alert. i will now take my guess over yours.

rough ridin' ruthless to drug test him two weeks after the season ended and days after returning from spring break. They could have dismissed him without the test.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 27, 2015, 11:02:09 AM »

I was going to eat crow and apologize, but then I remembered what a dickhead Wacky was on the basketball board a couple nights ago.

Wait, were there people dismissing the possibility that there was more than soda in that cup? I think even now all we know is that was a whataburger cup, not sure anyone that made fun of the wackster contended otherwise.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 27, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »

Wait, were there people dismissing the possibility that there was more than soda in that cup? I think even now all we know is that was a whataburger cup, not sure anyone that made fun of the wackster contended otherwise.

Yeah, I don't think anyone said otherwise, but in retrospect it wasn't a great idea to send that tweet.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 27, 2015, 11:08:40 AM »

Yeah, I don't think anyone said otherwise, but in retrospect it wasn't a great idea to send that tweet.

Maybe the harshest consequence of typing the word lit in the history of the world?