Author Topic: Marcus Foster  (Read 264997 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster
« Reply #675 on: February 05, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »
It's like the oscar-tuck Unabomber manifesto.

Also can I get a wellness check on MIR?

Ironic you replied because I literally passed out posting that, like fell asleep on the laptop, but I'm good now thanks :Woot:

:lol:

it looked from this end like an an aneurysm

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 05, 2015, 09:20:06 AM »
And I just read Kicthen's article. Or at least the start of it. My God, what an awful person.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 05, 2015, 09:23:10 AM »
Goddamnit panjandrum, your guy Curtis is a special kind of piece of crap. He embarrasses BOTC, he embarrasses humanity. I hope he has accidents in the next three days that removes his handw ahe , his sound ovgggggggggggggggggggggggck                                                -===========================================-================================================================================oooo//////////////////////////////////////////////////0k=

this is your brain. ASLEEP.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 05, 2015, 09:24:15 AM »
Don't talk about "handling" Jamar, Jamar would sulk and pout and it would wreck his game for huge periods of time, if "handling" Jamar was Jamar going out and sucking a$$ for multiple games at a time, than you need to reassess just what "handling" is.

This is my favorite dax device; using alternative history to strengthen a current point. Some of you people not liking his body language with referees has now become him sulking and it having a negative affect for multiple game stretches, that's just precious.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 05, 2015, 09:25:54 AM »
that curtis kitchen article is v. dumb.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 05, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
Goddamnit panjandrum, your guy Curtis is a special kind of piece of crap. He embarrasses BOTC, he embarrasses humanity. I hope he has accidents in the next three days that removes his handw ahe , his sound ovgggggggggggggggggggggggck                                                -===========================================-================================================================================oooo//////////////////////////////////////////////////0k=

at some point I hit the edit button and then fell asleep again because I woke up to the edit post page on the screen

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 05, 2015, 09:27:08 AM »
yeah, frank had tons of this stuff as well. he just got through it. he ran off a shitload of people. had dillards on our asses. had pat bosco save the day for CK. bill obviously didn't want to be here but he got him to play as well as could be expected. he managed michael beasley which is something no NBA coach has been able to do. can you guys imagine oscar weber trying to deal with michael beasley, jamar samuels, et al? can you imagine him getting after bill walker about his poor showing on the play hard chart?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:12 AM »
So what if Foster doesn't play by the rules?  What if Foster is just being an amazing a$$hole?

Weber would be an even bigger idiot by allowing a kid who was just being, well, just being a complete dick (if that is indeed the case) to continue to infect the team with his a$$holishness.   

Dax PM'd me not long ago asking why I was being such a dickhead.  That's how you handle a situation head-on.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »
Jamar got into his own head on offense some times, but he was always turnt on d.  He was so much of what was right about our JYCs.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 05, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »

at some point I hit the edit button and then fell asleep again because I woke up to the edit post page on the screen

Don't edit the original, but now finish the post you passed out in.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 05, 2015, 09:33:30 AM »

I won't edit it, but it was just going to be mean stuff that makes it impossible for him to write for public consumption ever again. Can't fitz just hire him and put his bullshit behind a paywall?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 05, 2015, 09:54:41 AM »

I won't edit it, but it was just going to be mean stuff that makes it impossible for him to write for public consumption ever again. Can't fitz just hire him and put his bullshit behind a paywall?

As is, your original post could be promoted as what happens when one reads Kitchen.

Remember when he donated $10?  :lol:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 05, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »
http://www.bringonthecats.com/2015/2/4/7982905/kansas-states-marcus-foster-getting-what-he-wanted

writing like this has to be one of the most embarrassing aspects of being a cats fan (that collegian article also comes to mind). reading this was much worse than watching a loss to tech

I'm sure every school has its similar stories.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 05, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »
K-State's season is a fine mess, thanks in many ways to the player wearing deuce on his back.

Does Scatcat doo headlines for him?

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 05, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »
K-State's season is a fine mess, thanks in many ways to the player wearing deuce on his back.

Does Scatcat doo headlines for him?

:D
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2015, 11:09:48 AM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 05, 2015, 11:20:33 AM »
The worst part of all of this is that it gives oscar a scapegoat.  I'm sure that's already been talked about but it is the worst part.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »
I'm sure oscar realizes his failures with regard to Foster. His other failures — as some here have pointed out — the ones that have left the roster so tied to the production of one player, are hard to sweep under the rug as well.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 05, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
It's oscar's fault for A: not brucing him

B: recruiting himself into a situation that you are one guy a way from being the worst team in the conference

This is really the bottom line. If oscar had recruited more than one good basketball player in the three years that he has been here, then this wouldn't be that big of a deal. People who are saying, "Well, wait a minute now, this might actually be Marcus' fault. Don't go throwing oscar under the bus, he's doing the best he can with this spoiled prima donna." I could give not one flying eff whose "fault" this is. If both sides can't come to an agreement that allows the player to thrive and be a productive part of the team, then you damn well better have enough talent for it not to sink your entire season. oscar has put himself in a terrible position, and he needs to rough ridin' own it, because the product on the floor IS his fault.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 05, 2015, 11:29:30 AM »
The worst part of all of this is that it gives oscar a scapegoat.  I'm sure that's already been talked about but it is the worst part.
fought all morning with a tuck over this point. I rough ridin' give up

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 05, 2015, 11:30:48 AM »
It's oscar's fault for A: not brucing him

B: recruiting himself into a situation that you are one guy a way from being the worst team in the conference

This is really the bottom line. If oscar had recruited more than one good basketball player in the three years that he has been here, then this wouldn't be that big of a deal. People who are saying, "Well, wait a minute now, this might actually be Marcus' fault. Don't go throwing oscar under the bus, he's doing the best he can with this spoiled prima donna." I could give not one flying eff whose "fault" this is. If both sides can't come to an agreement that allows the player to thrive and be a productive part of the team, then you damn well better have enough talent for it not to sink your entire season. oscar has put himself in a terrible position, and he needs to rough ridin' own it, because the product on the floor IS his fault.

I'm sure oscar realizes his failures with regard to Foster. His other failures — as some here have pointed out — the ones that have left the roster so tied to the production of one player, are hard to sweep under the rug as well.

Yes, that's the real issue for me. Watching this team sans Foster was pretty pathetic last night, especially the way we finished that game. Especially with 2 decent seniors out there.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:00 AM »
That play hard chart is going to go down in infamy

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 05, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »
Another, more entertaining article on the topic.

http://www.foxsports.com/kansas-city/story/foster-s-antics-have-put-k-state-s-season-on-the-brink-and-his-coach-on-the-hot-seat-020515
The Anti-oscar corner of K-State fandom -- which accepts victories begrudgingly and demands alum Brad Underwood (record at Stephen F. Austin: 50-6 since the fall of 2013) be hired about 2.6 seconds after every Weber loss -- is starting to fear a similar straw threatening to break the back of Foster, and the program itself.
:surprised:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 05, 2015, 11:50:57 AM »

http://www.foxsports.com/kansas-city/story/foster-s-antics-have-put-k-state-s-season-on-the-brink-and-his-coach-on-the-hot-seat-020515

I stopped a couple of sentences in when he referred to Malek as a rim protector. I'm just going to assume the guy is as dumb as that statement makes him sound.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 05, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »

I stopped a couple of sentences in when he referred to Malek as a rim protector. I'm just going to assume the guy is as dumb as that statement makes him sound.
Does Malek have the makings of a JYC? I think Brad could turn Malek into a bonafide JYC.