Author Topic: Memorial Stadium in Lawrence blows  (Read 172307 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Re: BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #475 on: May 16, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »
I wasn't just referring to 2012 cash and K-State's ability to manipulate their accounting books.

that's the cash you have..........period.........lol at you acting as if there is some 2008 cash in an overseas account.

The Williams Fund and the Endowment Association are different entities than the athletic department.

So is the Ahearn Fund and the Barrett Endowment Society .............now, what are we going to do about your AD statement of financial position ?

KU allocates cash differently than K-State.  Has nothing to do with who is in a better financial position.  The number to look at is total athletic revenue, and KU has, and always will, generate more revenue than the little ag school on the prairie.

Do you know what revenue is Beems?

You can have billions of dollars in revenue and still lose money out your ass.

KU/The federal government are poster child examples.

A company with 20mil/revenue can post higher profits than a company with a billion. It's pretty obvious accounting is a completely foreign concept to you.

What did KU give you a degree in? Sociology?

You're a rough ridin' moron.  A company that generates a billion dollars in revenue easily exceeds a company that generates 20 million.  Profit is nothing more than an accounting gimmick for a lot of companies.  I have an economics degree and would run circles around you intellectually. 

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 16, 2013, 07:33:24 PM »
I wasn't just referring to 2012 cash and K-State's ability to manipulate their accounting books.

that's the cash you have..........period.........lol at you acting as if there is some 2008 cash in an overseas account.

The Williams Fund and the Endowment Association are different entities than the athletic department.

So is the Ahearn Fund and the Barrett Endowment Society .............now, what are we going to do about your AD statement of financial position ?

KU allocates cash differently than K-State.  Has nothing to do with who is in a better financial position.  The number to look at is total athletic revenue, and KU has, and always will, generate more revenue than the little ag school on the prairie.

A company with 20mil/revenue can post higher profits than a company with a billion. It's pretty obvious accounting is a completely foreign concept to you.

You're a rough ridin' moron.  A company that generates a billion dollars in revenue easily exceeds a company that generates 20 million.  Profit is nothing more than an accounting gimmick for a lot of companies.  I have an economics degree and would run circles around you intellectually.
:lol:
Profit is nothing more than an accounting gimmick

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 16, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »

Here's an example, junior:

http://problembanklist.com/increase-in-third-quarter-banking-profits-largely-due-to-phony-accounting-gimmics-0438/

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Memorial Stadium in Lawrence blows
« Reply #478 on: May 16, 2013, 07:40:08 PM »
This thread is always fun when OS comes in and tries to convince everyone KU is poor AF.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 16, 2013, 07:41:00 PM »
This thread is always fun when OS comes in and tries to convince everyone KU is poor AF.

Hey look, it's Butthurt Boy.  Tell us where Wiggins is going, Butthurt Boy.  TIA.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: May 16, 2013, 07:44:07 PM »

Hey look, it's Butthurt Boy.  Tell us where Wiggins is going, Butthurt Boy.  TIA.

Wow hang that banner high bud! I'm glad you can brag and call me butthurt over me saying a recruit wasn't going to go to KU and he does. Big win for ya! Tell ya what I will go half and half on purchasing said banner because you, like most 'hawkers are poor AF.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2013, 07:46:59 PM »
In fairness, most ku fans I know are melting down even more than Beems over KSU's triple crown.  They know they'll never get close to it.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 16, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »

http://problembanklist.com/increase-in-third-quarter-banking-profits-largely-due-to-phony-accounting-gimmics-0438/

A personal blog written by nobody exclaiming Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) crap?

Neva seen dat be'fo!

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2013, 07:57:03 PM »

Wow hang that banner high bud! I'm glad you can brag and call me butthurt over me saying a recruit wasn't going to go to KU and he does. Big win for ya! Tell ya what I will go half and half on purchasing said banner because you, like most 'hawkers are poor AF.

Spoken like a true Butthurt Boy.  Congrats, champ.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 16, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
In fairness, most ku fans I know are melting down even more than Beems over KSU's triple crown.  They know they'll never get close to it.

Hell, KU went to a Final Four, College World Series, and bowl game back in the early 90's, and is currently one of three teams to belong to the BCS Bowl/national championship combo club (the other two are Florida and Louisville).  We look down on lil bro from the top of our mountain, although it is fun watching lil bro grow up a little bit and act all tough.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:03:53 PM by OregonSmock »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »

A personal blog written by nobody exclaiming Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) crap?

Neva seen dat be'fo!

Looks like you need to either go back to school, or get some friends who have money and work in finance for the Department of Energy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2013, 08:04:51 PM »

Hell, KU went to a Final Four, College World Series, and bowl game back in the early 90's, and is currently one of three teams to belong to the BCS Bowl/national championship combo club (the other two are Florida and Louisville).  We look down on lil bro from the top of our mountain, although it is fun watching big bro grow up a little bit and act all tough.

Went to a bowl!?   :horrorsurprise:

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 16, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »

Neva seen dat be'fo!

Looks like you need to either go back to school, or get some friends who have money and work in finance for the Department of Energy.

Nobody with a degree in finance and a brain to match it would ever work for the .gov. The career ceiling is too low.

You're in rare form today Beems. Keep it up  :thumbs:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 16, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »

Neva seen dat be'fo!

Wait, what?  Is someone bragging about a government job?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 16, 2013, 08:08:02 PM »

Hell, KU went to a Final Four, College World Series, and bowl game back in the early 90's, and is currently one of three teams to belong to the BCS Bowl/national championship combo club (the other two are Florida and Louisville).  We look down on lil bro from the top of our mountain, although it is fun watching big bro grow up a little bit and act all tough.

Yeah, there was no BCS in the early '90's.  Bowls were a lot more exclusive back then than they are now.  It figures that you'd focus on the bowl and exclude the Final Four and CWS, though.  So, so butthurt.

:love:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 16, 2013, 08:09:04 PM »

Neva seen dat be'fo!

Nobody with a degree in finance and a brain to match it would ever work for the .gov. The career ceiling is too low.

You're in rare form today Beems. Keep it up  :thumbs:

Yeah I'm sure the Secretary of Energy makes a meager salary.  Dipshit.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:24:48 PM by OregonSmock »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 16, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »

Yeah, there was no BCS in the early '90's.  Bowls were a lot more exclusive back then than they are now.  It figures that you'd focus on the bowl and exclude the Final Four and CWS, though.  So, so butthurt.

Football is kind of a big deal to everyone in America except Kansas fans.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 16, 2013, 08:11:03 PM »
This meltdown is humming

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 16, 2013, 08:11:29 PM »

Football is kind of a big deal to everyone in America except Kansas fans.

Says the guy who has never experienced a 12-win season or a BCS victory.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 16, 2013, 08:12:21 PM »

Why are you so mad OS? Y'all got Wiggans!!! Celebrate good times :TSC:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: May 16, 2013, 08:13:02 PM »
Never won the conference.  Ever :emawkid:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 16, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »

Why are you so mad OS? Y'all got Wiggans!!! Celebrate good times :TSC:

Exactly.  They got a basketball recruit.  Who cares if we punked their football and baseball teams like bitches?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 16, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »
Will the "BCS victory" talking point go away once the new playoff starts? We won the Fiesta Bowl the year before the BCS was started so that doesn't count to KU fans, so what happens when there is no BCS?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 16, 2013, 08:35:18 PM »
did ku really spend 100 million effing dollars on AFH when the football stadium is in such piss poor shape?  holy crap

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 16, 2013, 08:39:01 PM »
did ku really spend 100 million effing dollars on AFH when the football stadium is in such piss poor shape?  holy crap

it's not like AFH is in all that great of shape either...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite