Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 38472 times)

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »
Thinking about Jack's incredible history in Kansas, I've begun to see just how big a deal that was to all those lonely Kansas women so long ago.  They were driven half crazy by the constant sound of the wind, the drone of machinery and the inattentiveness of their men folk.  I picture it as sort of a "Bridges Of Madison County" but on a much grander scale.  Jack, you're a great American.  Those Kansas bastards are lucky to have you.

He is really one of the few Great American Tail Blazers left.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:52:46 AM by idontgiveAdam_713 »

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
PWJ,

I wonder how these here Cat's like Frito Pie? They have to like Fito Pie if they being kids of yours..

I think that we should all get together for frito pie. Joetown.
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2011, 09:54:27 AM »
PWJ,

I wonder how these here Cat's like Frito Pie? They have to like Fito Pie if they being kids of yours..

I think that we should all get together for frito pie. Joetown.

From what I hear they have to have goat meat.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2011, 09:55:07 AM »
Thinking about Jack's incredible history in Kansas, I've begun to see just how big a deal that was to all those lonely Kansas women so long ago.  They were driven half crazy by the constant sound of the wind, the drone of machinery and the inattentiveness of their men folk.  I picture it as sort of a "Bridges Of Madison County" but on a much grander scale.  Jack, you're a great American.  Those Kansas bastards are lucky to have you.

Quite true. Is there a website/address where we can get the materials to start the goEMAW Jack Blacksingame Official Fan Club? We have to make sure we get the banners, stationary, fez hats and what not. Tia.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »

I am not really not a 100% sure, as I am just a Sir in the realm, but anything from Gunsmoke should suffice.

Quite true. Is there a website/address where we can get the materials to start the goEMAW Jack Blacksingame Official Fan Club? We have to make sure we get the banners, stationary, fez hats and what not. Tia.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »
I really hope Pondwater Jack stays here for years.  :cheers:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline overtheroadtruckdriver

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Odell walking into this forum and farting - silent
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2011, 10:46:10 AM »
Good morning, gentlemen. 

I just joined up with the board. 
Just a truck driver here to talk up football.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:03 AM »
I see that my father is here, the scoundrel. I am speaking of Mr. Jackson Holly Blasingame. 

Offline Joetown Parrothead

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
This board is freaking Awesome, think I will stay..   :popcorn:  I always like a great storyline...

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
I see that my father is here, the scoundrel. I am speaking of Mr. Jackson Holly Blasingame. 

OTR,

You ole dirty eff its good to see you.  How is that VD coming along?

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
I KNEW I COULD TRACK YOU DOWN. JACK BLASINGGAME YOU ARE A BASTARD. YOU COME ON HERE SPOUTING THAT YOU ARE THESE PEOPLES DADDY WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN HANG AROUND TO BE THE DADDY FOR THE BABY I HAVE ON THE WAY. YOU KNOW IT'S YOURS JACK. YOU KNOW I DIDN'T DO THAT GUY THAT RUNS THE SNACK BAR AT THE MOVIE HOUSE. YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND YOU WERE  ALMOST UNTIL THE PEE WAS DRY ON THE PEEING STICK. HOW DARE YOU RUN OFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TAKING THE CAR BATTERY THAT I BOUGHT FOR YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I WILL KILL YUO WITH MY BEAR HANDS IF I EVER SEE YOU'RE PIMPLE SCARED FACE AGIN.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2011, 11:18:21 AM »
I KNEW I COULD TRACK YOU DOWN. JACK BLASINGGAME YOU ARE A BASTARD. YOU COME ON HERE SPOUTING THAT YOU ARE THESE PEOPLES DADDY WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN HANG AROUND TO BE THE DADDY FOR THE BABY I HAVE ON THE WAY. YOU KNOW IT'S YOURS JACK. YOU KNOW I DIDN'T DO THAT GUY THAT RUNS THE SNACK BAR AT THE MOVIE HOUSE. YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND YOU WERE  ALMOST UNTIL THE PEE WAS DRY ON THE PEEING STICK. HOW DARE YOU RUN OFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TAKING THE CAR BATTERY THAT I BOUGHT FOR YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I WILL KILL YUO WITH MY BEAR HANDS IF I EVER SEE YOU'RE PIMPLE SCARED FACE AGIN.

Damn she knows you Jack.... I didn't tell her

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2011, 11:19:25 AM »
Now simmer down boys.

I'll admit jack ain't been much of a daddy to me. I'd probably be a CEO somewhere instead of a truck driver if he'd raised me instead of running off like he did from me and my momma.

But I turned out all right and a lot of folks don't know this but he has sent me a fruit cake ever year for Christmas, at least for the past two years.

I am not surprised to see he has kids all over hell and half of kansas.

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »

you did't have to tell me anything. I know how he operats. do i  ever know how he operats. hes a bastard and so are you. trying to help cover his tracks but i tracked him down and when i find him in person i'm gonna rip him from limb to limb and feed him to my hogs. I hate you Jack Blasinggame.

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:36 AM »

you did't have to tell me anything. I know how he operats. do i  ever know how he operats. hes a bastard and so are you. trying to help cover his tracks but i tracked him down and when i find him in person i'm gonna rip him from limb to limb and feed him to my hogs. I hate you Jack Blasinggame.

Yeah your talking big right now, but one whiff of that Blasingame musk and you'll be shucking those brand new overalls...again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:39:35 AM by JIMMY »

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »

It's so cute that he brought along his little sidekick Adam and the rest of his kin.

Hope you folks don't mind if I steal the way you spelled "bear hands."  That made me chuckle.  

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »

It's so cute that he brought along his little sidekick Adam and the rest of his kin.

Hope you folks don't mind if I steal the way you spelled "bear hands."  That made me chuckle.  
Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2011, 11:47:14 AM »

Ira, I detect some condescension in your tone.  We're all Jack's children here.  The sooner you accept being Jack's bastard the better it will be for everyone.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2011, 11:49:14 AM »
Mods, pls merge this with the "Over/Under how many socks" thread.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »
Paging Laundromat
@mikec2w

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
These aren't socks.  This is the real deal.  You youngsters may have been trollin' for blue gill, but the whoppers just bit. 

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »
you did't have to tell me anything. I know how he operats. do i  ever know how he operats. hes a bastard and so are you. trying to help cover his tracks but i tracked him down and when i find him in person i'm gonna rip him from limb to limb and feed him to my hogs. I hate you Jack Blasinggame.

Yeah your talking big right now, but one whiff of that Blasingame musk and you'll be shucking those brand new overalls...again.

You Jimmy are a bisybody who should mind his own business.
That so called Blasinggame musk just smells like old weiner. I was took over by Jack's charm and boyish goodlooks. i hate him but i also miss him and wish he would come back and help me raise his little one

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »
All the socks that anyone's ever lost doing the laundry ended up in this thread.   :barf:

Complete waste of rough ridin' bandwidth.  :facepalm:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline razorsharp

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »
All the socks that anyone's ever lost doing the laundry ended up in this thread.   :barf:

Complete waste of rough ridin' bandwidth.  :facepalm:

This thread may have socks but the other threads are full of tools and douchebags. What is this site. A fricking black hole?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2011, 01:21:09 PM »
All the socks that anyone's ever lost doing the laundry ended up in this thread.   :barf:

Complete waste of rough ridin' bandwidth.  :facepalm:
Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?