Author Topic: K-State Super Freak Fans Only Thread (Only The Craziest Cats Should Open)  (Read 13092 times)

Offline crack on cracka

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K-State Super Freak Fans Only Thread (Only The Craziest Cats Should Open)
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2010, 02:57:40 PM »
Holy shazbot! - I am sitting on a conference call laughing my ass off...thank God for the mute button   :woot:

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2010, 03:06:13 PM »
When I get into the stadium I'm going to scope out the Hawclones in my section.  When one of them gets up to piss or get a hotdog or something I'm going to take their seat.  When they come back and say "WTF?" I'm gonna say "Finders keepers, stupid guy!"  (there will probably also be spittle on his face after I say "stupid")
3021  RIP

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2010, 03:39:13 PM »
I plan on sneaking into the lockerroom before the game and finding a fully dressed ref.  At that point I will bop him over the head with a blunt object, knocking him out.  I will then switch clothes with him and lock him in a closet while I put on his clothes and referee microphone.  I will then run out onto the field with the other refs--none of whom suspect a thing--and I will call penalties on Iowa State at a disproportionate rate to how many penalties they actually commit.  One of those penalties will be me calling a penalty on Iowa State fans for "throwing things on the field," when in fact, they actually threw nothing.  I will have a few of those fans ejected.

:curse:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 03:41:24 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DILLIGAF

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2010, 03:43:04 PM »
I plan on sneaking into the lockerroom before the game and finding a fully dressed ref.  At that point I will bop him over the head with a blunt object, knocking him out.  I will then switch clothes with him and lock him in a closet while I put on his clothes

Sensing an ulterior motive here.    :peek:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
When I get into the stadium I'm going to scope out the Hawclones in my section.  When one of them gets up to piss or get a hotdog or something I'm going to take their seat.  When they come back and say "WTF?" I'm gonna say "Finders keepers, stupid guy!"  (there will probably also be spittle on his face after I say "stupid")

NEED A WET NAP?!?!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
I plan on sneaking into the lockerroom before the game and finding a fully dressed ref.  At that point I will bop him over the head with a blunt object, knocking him out.  I will then switch clothes with him and lock him in a closet while I put on his clothes

Sensing an ulterior motive here.    :peek:

To totally (symbolically) assfrack the Cyclones with penalties?  Yep!  You're right.

I will call penalties on Iowa State at a disproportionate rate!!!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline crack on cracka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2010, 04:11:30 PM »

A BLUNT............ :bigtoke:  :crossfingers: :surprised:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2010, 04:21:20 PM »

A BLUNT............ :bigtoke:  :crossfingers: :surprised:

A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).....^^^

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »

A Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).....^^^

Damn, that (post) sucks!

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
I'm going to sit next to some iowa fans and when they start playing their fight song I am going to sing "Corn!! Corn!! Corn!!" over and over again really really loud.  When I am done I will say to them "Isn't that how it goes?"  Then laugh in their little freckled faces!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2010, 05:21:59 PM »
I'm going to sit next to some iowa fans and when they start playing their fight song I am going to sing "Corn!! Corn!! Corn!!" over and over again really really loud.  When I am done I will say to them "Isn't that how it goes?"  Then laugh in their little freckled faces!

Best so far.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2010, 05:22:39 PM »
I'm going to sit next to some iowa fans and when they start playing their fight song I am going to sing "Corn!! Corn!! Corn!!" over and over again really really loud.  When I am done I will say to them "Isn't that how it goes?"  Then laugh in their little freckled faces!

SOMEONE NEED SOME SUNBLOCK?!?!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »
I'm going to walk up to an Iowa State kid and pretend to steal his nose and wait a little longer than usual to give it back!   :curse:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »
I'm going to steal some guy's wallet!!  :chainsaw:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »
I'm going to play a game of touch football with a couple Iowa State kids then intentionally fall over and scrape my knee.  When my mom asks me what happened I'm going to say one of the Iowa State kids pushed me over.  My mom's going to tell his mom!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2010, 05:55:14 PM »
I'll probably punch an ISU fan (preferably a woman) in the face. Might kill him/her.

:ksu:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »
I'm gonna be really drunk. Any of the above are possible

Offline goddamnbrewery

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
I'm gonna play hide-and-seek with an ISU kid in the parking lot, and when he runs to hide...I'm just gonna walk away.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
I'm gonna play hide-and-seek with an ISU kid in the parking lot, and when he runs to hide...I'm just gonna walk away.

HIDE AND NOT SEEK!
I'm purple down

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »
When I'm walking through the lot, between cars and I see a car/truck from Iowa I am going to "accidentally" knock their rear view mirrors so they fold in and then when they come out they will have to fold them back out or they won't be able to see behind them.   :gocho:

It's the mirrors honey, the goddamn mirrors!
WELLSOMETHINGISDEFINITELYWRONGWITHTHESEMIRRORS!!!

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »
I'm going to play a game of touch football with a couple Iowa State kids then intentionally fall over and scrape my knee.  When my mom asks me what happened I'm going to say one of the Iowa State kids pushed me over.  My mom's going to tell his mom!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SON JUST DID!?!?!
3021  RIP

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2010, 10:38:39 AM »
I am going to politely ask for change for a dollar and then give them a wrinkled up bill.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2010, 10:38:56 AM »
When I encounter an Iowa State fan today or tomorrow, I'm going to say "Hey, good luck in the game Chief!"  and extend my hand like I'm offering a handshake.  But at the very last instant, before his hand can touch mine, I'm going to yank my hand back really fast, and run my hand through my hair.  Then I will follow that up with something like "PYSCH!!" or "Too slow, Joe!!"

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2010, 10:44:09 AM »
When I encounter an Iowa State fan today or tomorrow, I'm going to say "Hey, good luck in the game Chief!"  and extend my hand like I'm offering a handshake.  But at the very last instant, before his hand can touch mine, I'm going to yank my hand back really fast, and run my hand through my hair.  Then I will follow that up with something like "PYSCH!!" or "Too slow, Joe!!"

OT: Has Barry McCockner put crap in his hair yet?

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
I'm going to invite a few Iowa State fans into my tailgate, and when they ask for no mustard on their hot dog, i'm going to put EXTRA mustard on it. If they object, I'll chuck the hot dog across the parking lot and yell loudly how my hot dogs are not good enough for them.