Author Topic: Welcome BYU!  (Read 50037 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome BYU!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2011, 03:11:46 PM »

i see you failed to discuss the magic underwear.  seems like you're hiding something already, friend.   :shakesfist:

Wow - I usually like a guy to buy me a dinner and a martinelli's, or at least a cold caffeine-free Coke before I go prancing about in naught but my special undies.  You folks DO take this premarital sex stuff seriously, don't you!
[/quote]

ok, i'm sold.  welcome.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2011, 03:12:26 PM »

i see you failed to discuss the magic underwear.  seems like you're hiding something already, friend.   :shakesfist:

Wow - I usually like a guy to buy me a dinner and a martinelli's, or at least a cold caffeine-free Coke before I go prancing about in naught but my special undies.  You folks DO take this premarital sex stuff seriously, don't you!
[/quote]

We are almost as stout at premarital sex as we are at crop judging/equestrian.   :fatty:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »
Folks, I'm sorry for that second post. I was getting so excited at the prospect of another-er- romantic entanglement I went a bit too soon. Happens to the best of us. I'll be back to clean up the mess after consulting with my ecclesiastical leader.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2011, 03:16:31 PM »
Folks, I'm sorry for that second post. I was getting so excited at the prospect of another-er- romantic entanglement I went a bit too soon. Happens to the best of us. I'll be back to clean up the mess after consulting with my ecclesiastical leader.

f^ck you nikuman, go get us some easily offended BYU fans to mess with  :dubious:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
niku, when did you start tithing?

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

f^ck you nikuman, go get us some easily offended BYU fans to mess with  :dubious:

Happy to oblige (not the f^cking part; that has to wait until after marriage and I think we'd have to go to California or Iowa maybe). I suggest a visit to the aforementioned cougarboard.com and a contest to see who can last longest without getting banned. I was a long-time denizen of that particular spot (it is the ass end of the interwebs, so my apologies) until it became obvious that humor and self-awareness was not exactly their cup of tea.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »
Wow, nikuman is just owning everyone in this thread.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
Wow, nikuman is just owning everyone in this thread.

yes

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »

Right after puberty. There's this special bar mitzvah type deal where we cut off our vestigial tails and file down our horn nubs. It's a payment for services rendered. After that they school you on proper ways to use accounting to make yourself feel like you pay more than your neighbor, but only for the advanced acolytes.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »
On behalf of Cougar Nation (we're more of a city-state, actually) I would like to thank you for your gracious welcome!  I would also like to take this opportunity to help clarify some of the differences you have pointed out:

1.  We don't really hate black people anymore (overt racism free since 1978!). I would call us more intolerant and inexperienced/uneducated. Progress, people - now only 20 years behind the times!

2.  I myself only have one wife and three kids. So far they have let me stay. Also, we marry our women as old as 20 these days sometimes. Rumor has it somebody made it to 24 but I can't confirm.

3. I'm not sure about the whole planet thing but I'd like mine to be like Disneyland, only with real ski slopes on the Matterhorn and shorter waits for Splash Mountain. I think that would be cool as heck.

So anywhoo, as a guy already living in Big 12 country, thanks and hello. Stop by for a bowl of jelloglass of Kool-Aid if you're in the neighborhood.

:dubious: Smells like dirty laundry, where is The Laundromat when we need him.  Anywhoo, fyp brah
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2011, 03:28:55 PM »

Right after puberty. There's this special bar mitzvah type deal where we cut off our vestigial tails and file down our horn nubs. It's a payment for services rendered. After that they school you on proper ways to use accounting to make yourself feel like you pay more than your neighbor, but only for the advanced acolytes.

Fantastic. 

Welcome

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2011, 03:29:55 PM »

thanks for the insight niku

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »
Wow, welcome Niku.  Very impressed.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2011, 03:40:19 PM »
Niku, I'm a little  :dubious:.  Can LDS Mormons use profanity? See the usage of "ass" above.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
Niku, I'm a little  :dubious:.  Can LDS Mormons use profanity? See the usage of "ass" above.

Maybe he was comparing cougar board to a donkey. :dunno:

Offline sizzle

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
While I am only a level-3 Mormon, not the level-7 one Nikuman is, I wanted to pop by and add my comments.

1) Since Nik failed to address the special underwear comment, I will do so. Steve Young said it best when his 49ers teammates asked him where they could get a pair, he let them know they were too expensive. Sage, that Steve Young.

2) Pickle Juice, not Green Jello, is actually the substance that gives us our powers.

3) The biggest difference between us-all and you-all in terms of caffiene is temperature at which we partake. You-all may like yours in terms of coffee and tea, but as Mormons, Diet Coke is our staple in preparation for the apocolypse.

4) Warren Jeffs creeps the hell out of us too.

5) Don't let Nik fool you. He still has horns.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2011, 03:49:55 PM »
I drink diet soda/pop at room temperature.  Does that make me the missing link?

Offline yat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
While I am only a level-3 Mormon, not the level-7 one Nikuman is, I wanted to pop by and add my comments.

1) Since Nik failed to address the special underwear comment, I will do so. Steve Young said it best when his 49ers teammates asked him where they could get a pair, he let them know they were too expensive. Sage, that Steve Young.

2) Pickle Juice, not Green Jello, is actually the substance that gives us our powers.

3) The biggest difference between us-all and you-all in terms of caffiene is temperature at which we partake. You-all may like yours in terms of coffee and tea, but as Mormons, Diet Coke is our staple in preparation for the apocolypse.

You're not good at it

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

I'm working as fast as my Mormon decoder ring will allow to decode their commie-mormon messages, but this is what I have so far...  scary stuff.   :sdeek:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline sizzle

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
I drink diet soda/pop at room temperature.  Does that make me the missing link?

Maybe. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your door-knocking ability?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
Niku, hah
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2011, 04:04:36 PM »

A fair question indeed. I have a special dispensation in that I grew up wearing shitkickers. Most of the time we try to avoid speaking profanity in the same way most of you all try to avoid speaking Japanese - we just ain't that good at it. However, a childhood spent down on the farm quickly rendered me fluent in the correct usage of most of the more common epithets. No need to use grawlix 'round me!

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »
Just found a pic of Nikuman on the intarwebz:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2011, 04:09:23 PM »

OMG!  The Mormons have their own nuclear arsenal! 

What is we are all mumped?!?   :runaway:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2011, 04:09:25 PM »

More like this.