Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 215896 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When frank leaves in april our bball money will dry up

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
When frank leaves in april our bball money will dry up

Yeah, frank will leave in April, and I'll give Currie another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really feel like a thread title that doesn't mention healthier is misleading

http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/#app/kansas/2012/rankings/outcomes/overall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
There are several posts about how we are in much better shape than fat/poor ku fans.

Poverty leads to unhealthy lifestyle choices.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
There are several posts about how we are in much better shape than fat/poor ku fans.

Poverty leads to unhealthy lifestyle choices.
yes, they are known fat stinky people.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
I love this thread. Definitely one of the top 10 in goEMAW.com history

Sent from my TI-82 using Tapatalk

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You think our diets are different?  Something in the water?  We all should be the same people - white, midwestern, etc.  But the difference in appearance is noticeable.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:39:39 PM by stunted »

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
You think our diets are different?  Something in the water?  We all should be the same people - white, midwestern, etc.  But the difference in appearance is noticeable.
I think its mostly that we have better genetics.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I think its mostly that we have better genetics.

Nature v. Nurture

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, plus KU fans usually have stupid, poor, fat parents who are also KU fans.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Hippies in Lawrence vs. Riley rats in Mancrappin.'  I'd rather have the hippies any day of the week and twice on Sunday. 

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Hippies in Lawrence vs. Riley rats in Mancrappin.'  I'd rather have the hippies any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Homeless people on mass st  :drool:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yep... even the homeless prefer Lawrence over Mancrappin.'

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yep... even the homeless prefer Lawrence over Mancrappin.'

Congrats :dunno:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

fuktard, you don't have to agree with 100%, or even 50% of the stuff here. I don't agree with lots of stuff, and have 'tuck opinions' on certain issues, but i don't argue every single one of them. If i got worked up over every post that i disagreed with, i'd probably hate this place. Best to let some things slide and enjoy the ride. It's way better here than anywhere else.  iyam, imo. ftb, go cats.

With all due respect, there's 27 pages of "Currie is a rough ridin' moron" in another thread...this is the same person that oversaw a $23M department profit (2010-2011), 2 bowls (one a Cotton Bowl) and 2 NCAA tourney appearances in 2010-2012.  I guess just don't understand bbs'ing. 

I do wonder where our beloved AD hater Dax is to comment on the dept profit...doubtful he'll show, this totally fucks up his agenda.

Yeah, without Currie we would have never gone to the Cotton Bowl or been in the tourney the past two years.

Currie is not responsible for our on-the-field success, but he absolutely is responsible for our record-level fundraising during the worst economic times since the great depression. He is a fantastic AD from a fundraising standpoint.

He isn't responsible for the increased media revenues.  Also the last couple years have been boom years for the ag industry.  Couple that with increased oil and gas production in KS the worst economic times/depression argument is garbage.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Yeah, that White Owl rapist guy was a real treat.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Beems likes smelly old hippies over the defenders of our freedom.  Wow, what a dick.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
There are many more Topekans in Lawrence on an average night than there are Riley Rats in Manhattan. I'm not sure which is worse.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There are many more Topekans in Lawrence on an average night than there are Riley Rats in Manhattan. I'm not sure which is worse.

That just can't be good.

Sorry Saul.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

However this doesn't change the whole younger, richer, not bandwagon, and better looking part.  Now that you mention hippies, I would add "better dressed."

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile

However this doesn't change the whole younger, richer, not bandwagon, and better looking part.  Now that you mention hippies, I would add "better dressed."
Without question.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Lashing out after the Final Four/oscar Weber nightmare, eh?  Makes sense. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Without question.

Yup.  Facts are facts.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well, I'm glad you guys have something to boost your low self esteem after losing Frank Martin to South Carolina and hiring oscar Weber.

:lol:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Basketball  :jerk:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.