Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 215903 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
You pulled a number straight out of your ass per usual, "nearly double K-State's" it's not even close to being double K-State's, plus do I have to give you another lesson in how the various athletic departments do their account differently.

The only one who is butt hurt is you Ben.  You're completely  :curse: over the KC Star article that's why you're in complete validation mode.

Why can't you just accept that K-State has one of the poorest athletic departments/alumni bases in the Big 12?  It's actually kind of impressive that you guys can still compete with Big Bro from time to time, considering how poor you are.

Yet the so called poorest fanbase fills twice as many suites than ku has has thousands more club level seats sold than ku has, and is the planning stages to add even more suites and a second stadium club.    Keeping talking out your ass Ben.

Big Bro neglected football for a while so that Little Bro could gain some self esteem. 

By firing the best coach in UKans history and hiring a kind African American man just so you hicks could lynch him a few years later  :opcat:. Hope it pays off for ya

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
How was the chowder today beems or did you head to the coast?

Coast is a no go thanks to the recent earthquake/tsunami.  Too much basketball to watch today with Big Bro playing Texas in the Phillips 66 Big 12 title game.  

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah Big Bro K-State finally motivated Lil Bro ku to do something about football, and it paid off for a little bit, now Big Bro K-State is back to stomping a mud hole in Lil Bro ku on the gridiron again.

I dream of the day when Big Bro can finish 9th in the Big 12 and lose in the Pinstripe Bowl to a sh*tty Big East team.  Must be the life. 

:thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah Big Bro K-State finally motivated Lil Bro ku to do something about football, and it paid off for a little bit, now Big Bro K-State is back to stomping a mud hole in Lil Bro ku on the gridiron again.

I dream of the day when Big Bro can finish 9th in the Big 12 and lose in the Pinstripe Bowl to a sh*tty Big East team.  Must be the life. 

59-7  is the kind of beat down K-State teams lead by Ell Roberson and Michael Bishop used to put on ku, now it's K-State teams lead by Carson Coffman putting that kind of male genitals punch on ku.   Damn that's some kind of suck Ben.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Win the North  :runaway:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

59-7  is the kind of beat down K-State teams lead by Ell Roberson and Michael Bishop used to put on ku, now it's K-State teams lead by Carson Coffman putting that kind of crock punch on ku.   Damn that's some kind of suck Ben.

The Bigger the Bro, the harder they fall.   

:love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lil Bro ku bitches about dollar signs and conspiracies when they lose to Texas.   Big Bro K-State puts big bully Texas in it's place to make lil Bro ku feel better.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That would be the ultimate moment as a sports fan... to win the division formerly known as the Big 12 North.  

:lol:

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Didn't sleep at all last night (too busy banging out two chicks at the same time).

Admit it... It was one "big" girl.

Beems I'm sure that whatever psychological problem this article has fostered for you has a very long, Latin sounding name.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lil Bro ku bitches about dollar signs and conspiracies when they lose to Texas.   Big Bro K-State puts big bully Texas in it's place to make lil Bro ku feel better.

Did you guys get a Big 12 trophy for that, or a DVD?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

That would be the ultimate moment as a sports fan... to win the division formerly known as the Big 12 North.  

:lol:

KU will never be able to say they won it. Sad considering how awful it's been the last 7 or so seasons

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Big Bro doesn't care about that stuff, Big Bro K-State clears a path for lil bro to build lil bro's self esteem.  

To think all this got started because it was shown that K-State folks are wealthier and less bandwagon.  

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
KU is the anti-science school in the state.

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
:love: PETE GRATHOFF for putting together this informative article.

This is meltdown of epic proportions.  Right in the pills of the KU puffy chest.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think there's likely a Pulitzer in the works for Grathoff.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Big Bro doesn't care about that stuff, Big Bro K-State clears a path for lil bro to build lil bro's self esteem.  

To think all this got started because it was shown that K-State folks are wealthier and less bandwagon.  

An average of $76,000 or so in household income is actually kinda meh.  If you guys had more bandwagon fans, maybe K-State wouldn't have one of the smallest athletic budgets in the Big 12.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
I mean, you can set your watch to this crap.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

A really expensive watch.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

:gocho: <---------$400 Oakleys

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean, you can set your watch to this cac.

:gocho: <---------$400 Oakleys

Polarized with a customized trim (just like mine).

:love:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

An average of $76,000 or so in household income is actually kinda meh.  If you guys had more bandwagon fans, maybe K-State wouldn't have one of the smallest athletic budgets in the Big 12.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4004392/YOU-MAD.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Sepp

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
 :gocho: $150 Ray Bans.

$1 croakies

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Coming Fall 2010 . . . oh wait, they couldn't afford it.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
And getting richer...

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Philip Anschutz could buy K-State and its entire alumni base about six times over.

uh oh -- looks like someone's having trouble with the concept of "average".  Probably that substandard ku business education popping up again.  Don't worry bro, plenty of highly paid q@ grads here can help you out.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:06:13 PM by The Whale »