Author Topic: Coaching Carousel Master Thread (MAYBE FEATURING THE KSU CATS?)  (Read 933857 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching Carousel Master Thread (MAYBE FEATURING THE KSU CATS?)
« Reply #2025 on: April 12, 2011, 04:28:44 PM »
Best is Frank staying . . . just recruit a little better Frank, and win . . . and cheat . . . and win .  .  . a lot.

It's K-State.  The best you guys will ever do is beat KU every once in a while and finish 4th in the Big 12.
You are such an obsessed little bitch. I hope you get as cancer or some cac.

Mission accomplished.  I hope you busted a few capillaries in the process.

:woot:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 12, 2011, 04:29:45 PM »
Best is Frank staying . . . just recruit a little better Frank, and win . . . and cheat . . . and win .  .  . a lot.

It's K-State.  The best you guys will ever do is beat KU every once in a while and finish 4th in the Big 12.
You are such an obsessed little bitch. I hope you get as cancer or some cac.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 12, 2011, 04:31:36 PM »
i feel really bad for princeton.  bad enough to lose their alum-hero coach to fairfield of all ridiculous things, but then to top it off the evil empire's dukie mcmichiganman coach turns down south beach & the acc to for the love of crimson.  my god.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 12, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
You can actually hearing Ben, all the way from Oregon, screaming for validation.  "PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!!"

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 12, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
i feel really bad for princeton.  bad enough to lose their alum-hero coach to fairfield of all ridiculous things, but then to top it off the evil empire's dukie mcmichiganman coach turns down south beach & the acc to for the love of crimson.  my god.

i just can't really relate to that.  i wish i would have studied more.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 12, 2011, 05:06:28 PM »
BITB saying he talked to Frank . . . BITB says that Frank indicated that by and large things were good at K-State.

So  :ck:

Of course things are good.  He's making over $1 million a year.  He has fantastic support from the KSU fans.  He has no desire to leave for Miami unless they offer him at least half of his current salary.

AP writer is now on with BITB.  Is this live or taped?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 12, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
BITB saying he talked to Frank . . . BITB says that Frank indicated that by and large things were good at K-State.

So  :ck:

Of course things are good.  He's making over $1 million a year.  He has fantastic support from the KSU fans.  He has no desire to leave for Miami unless they offer him at least half of his current salary.

AP writer is now on with BITB.  Is this live or taped?

Not sure, but it's pretty entertaining. AP writer just called Frank insecure. (butthurt imo)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 12, 2011, 05:13:06 PM »
The collective inferiority complex of powerespect Nation is rubbing off on Frank. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 12, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Best is Frank staying . . . just recruit a little better Frank, and win . . . and cheat . . . and win .  .  . a lot.

It's K-State.  The best you guys will ever do is beat KU every once in a while and finish 4th in the Big 12.

STOP FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE AND GET SOME SLEEP.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 12, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
Ben calling people insecure is absolutely hilarious.  You spend 99% of your time on this board seeking validation.  It's not even sad anymore, it's rough ridin' tragic.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 12, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »

very good.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: April 12, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »
If anyone followed Bob Fescoe last night on Twitter, you saw the pinnacle of low self esteem/constant need for validation in Bandwagonville in all its glory.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 12, 2011, 05:38:56 PM »

So  :ck:

Of course things are good.  He's making over $1 million a year.  He has fantastic support from the KSU fans.  He has no desire to leave for Miami unless they offer him at least half of his current salary.

AP writer is now on with BITB.  Is this live or taped?

Not sure, but it's pretty entertaining. AP writer just called Frank insecure. (butthurt imo)

If Frank were handling himself as a player, he'd say he had an eye hernia or just needed some time to rest and figure things out. I think the writer has a pretty good handle on Frank, not being "wanted" at Miami and not having Currie immediately rework his contract hurt him, whether it should have or not. He just needs Miami to hire someone and get over it.

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 12, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
The collective inferiority complex of powerespect Nation is rubbing off on Frank. 

Says the douche that comes on other teams boards to talk crap and attempt to boost his own self esteem.  Sad existence.

catzacker

« Reply #2039 on: April 12, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »

Of course things are good.  He's making over $1 million a year.  He has fantastic support from the KSU fans.  He has no desire to leave for Miami unless they offer him at least half of his current salary.

If Frank were handling himself as a player, he'd say he had an eye hernia or just needed some time to rest and figure things out. I think the writer has a pretty good handle on Frank, not being "wanted" at Miami and not having Currie immediately rework his contract hurt him, whether it should have or not. He just needs Miami to hire someone and get over it.

if only frank had jake there to protect him the way he protected jake from the media.  

Doug Tucker: so, umm, you've done some good things, but currie still hates you.  how does that make you feel?

Jake:  Is that what you wanted? To make Frank cry?  Nice question.

Frank:  I just want to be loved, ya know?  I'm a competitor.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: April 12, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »
Can they open up BSFS tonight for a rally so we can all let Frank know how much we don't want him to take the Miami job? 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 12, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »

if only frank had jake there to protect him the way he protected jake from the media.  

Doug Tucker: so, umm, you've done some good things, but currie still hates you.  how does that make you feel?

Jake:  Is that what you wanted? To make Frank cry?  Nice question.

Frank:  I just want to be loved, ya know?  I'm a competitor.

Sort of, but I think he went to Tucker to vent as much as anything.

"Doug, it's Miami basketball. Why am I not first on their list? Miami?!?! It has to be my salary, maybe I make too much. 1.5 mil looks like a lot, if they knew I only made 1.1 I would have gotten a call. That has to be it. They would have at least given me a call."

Now, what he would have done with it, who knows. Maybe he really wanted it, maybe he wanted more from K-State, or maybe just more validation. But in any case he wanted his ego stroked a little like most big coaches and he didn't get it, he just needs to move on now.

Plus it's not like he hasn't just called random guys in the past, Kent Babb being a great example. He just called someone different to vent, much like he did with the Babb story.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:22:40 PM by ksu_FAN »

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 12, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »
Can they open up BSFS tonight for a rally so we can all let Frank know how much we don't want him to take the Miami job? 

I worked out well for ku...

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 12, 2011, 06:14:17 PM »
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND MIAMI A COPY OF FRANKS CONTRACT!!!!

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 12, 2011, 06:19:50 PM »

Totally different deal.  Carolina actually wanted Roy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:23:15 PM by Ira Hayes »

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 12, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »

Totally different deal.  Carolina actually wanted Roy.

True.  Probably the most fans Memorial Stadium has ever held.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 12, 2011, 06:54:43 PM »
At this point, I want to know how Frank feels about his statements. If he admitted he handled it poorly, I'd get over it. But I feel like he did something more along the lines of walking up to Currie and saying "DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T NEGOTIATE MY CONTRACT!! TELL ME I'M A GOOD COACH!! TELL ME!!!!!!" and denied that he did anything wrong.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 12, 2011, 07:27:14 PM »
Love how frank tried to use the local media, manbeck (who I really like), etc. To write pieces with quotes from shakey or whatever saying frank isn't leaving and then used a full fledged national media attack (Rome, ap writer guy) to get the whole frank to Miami should happen ball rolling. For anybody that questions that he might be new to this and doesn't know what he's doing with the media or quotes were taken out of context then wow, just wow. Using the media might be what frank is best at.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 12, 2011, 07:41:00 PM »
Love how frank tried to use the local media, manbeck (who I really like), etc. To write pieces with quotes from shakey or whatever saying frank isn't leaving and then used a full fledged national media attack (Rome, ap writer guy) to get the whole frank to Miami should happen ball rolling. For anybody that questions that he might be new to this and doesn't know what he's doing with the media or quotes were taken out of context then wow, just wow. Using the media might be what frank is best at.

Yeah, he's very good.  Very slick.  Something we're not at all accustomed to seeing. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 12, 2011, 07:57:47 PM »
Did I miss the part in this thread that we talked about the elephant in the room?  Ya know, the part about how Frank just made his already marginal recruiting even harder.  :ck:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."