Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3235835 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
if you’re redoing one wing at a time, that bird don’t fly.  ain’t a chance in hell those birds are going to the playoffs in ‘24, but I wish ‘em well trying!
Can't win a ring flying with one wing, I say.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
if you’re redoing one wing at a time, that bird don’t fly.  ain’t a chance in hell those birds are going to the playoffs in ‘24, but I wish ‘em well trying!
Can't win a ring flying with one wing, I say.
CWaRFW1W raises its ugly head again!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
imagine only upgrading the top part of your beak and not the bottom beak.  not much beak ‘eming going to happen in this situation.  i’m trying to stay positive.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this brings up the age old question, is an overbeak or underbeak worse?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this brings up the age old question, is an overbeak or underbeak worse?
it’s a legit question just like me telling you that every bald eagle that i’ve ever seen has a massive overbite beak is a legit answer.  are you a patriot, skip?

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I remember reading on phog years ago some fan saying when KU finally got around to renovation the stadium it would be so much better than BSFS because KU. Turns out it's a half-ass shitshow because KU with not as much thought and effort to the shrine they built to display the archaic basketball rules Naismith stole from Lambert Will.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s really LL’s fault for forcing them to break ground within a year of his extension when they really hadn’t been planning to do anything.

The takeoff was rough but they can still land this bird.