Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 09:49:58 AM »
CARL ICE WTF GIVE US SOME CASH

« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 09:30:55 AM »
can't we NIL some major studs?
You guys need to making up your rough ridin' mind. Per all MAGA - All the time Dug, MAGA supports Hamas.  Which is it?

it's the both sides game.  They are pretty good at it

love how dax's party constantly tries to both-sides stuff, and then dax's response to that is "sheesh blueanon pick a lane! do you hate what they're doing or are they blueanon heroes???"
Considering the teams that are already in the Big XII conference for wrestling only, I don't see why Oregon State couldn't as well.
You guys need to making up your rough ridin' mind. Per all MAGA - All the time Dug, MAGA supports Hamas.  Which is it?

it's the both sides game.  They are pretty good at it
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 09:13:55 AM »
i don't disagree with any of that, although i have to say i struggle to think that heart throb rob wouldn't have appreciably more success if he was the skipper. maybe not a step change difference, but I'd bet he'd have us in the tourney at least 3 of every 5 years, comfortably, without having to bubblewatch.
I'm getting better guys!!! Finally got the "feeling" of the turn in my swing a bit. Still a long ways away but the shots are going further and much more straight. Scores still not coming down as much as i'd like. I still have those blow up holes that wreck my round, but hitting more and more "good" shots so it will come at some point. Short chips steal way too many strokes per round right now. Def need to work on those and putting more now that I am starting to hit everything else better.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Recent motion picture viewing - Add your own!
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:00:39 AM »
https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a41093855/zac-efron-jaw/

Apparently he shattered his jaw

That would do it (I wonder what really happened tho)
Then it sounds like Biden won the election?

by more than 2020 it seems
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10