Author Topic: people talk about atheletes and student loan stuff  (Read 56327 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: people talk about atheletes and student loan stuff
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2014, 09:22:41 PM »
I can't help but think that if the NCAA would've gotten in front of this long ago and paid, at least, cost of attendance, then this whole situation would never have happened (the NLRB, unionization stuff). Now, if we take Colter and friends at their word, this was all just leverage to get cost of attendance and voice at the table. Even if he is approaching this with the best of intentions, opening up the unionization can of worms really creates the possibility that this may change college athletics in some fundamental ways. Hopefully, not for the worse.

I'm not pro unionization of college athletes, but just so you know they aren't asking for money/ They want medical benefits, providing full cost of living has nothing to do with that.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »
Had a long conversation with a regular at the brewery about the long term repercussions on the body of a four year athlete and it was humbling.  I support some sort of school related aid to surgeries/medical care related to injuries sustained during their time as an athlete.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2014, 09:52:32 AM »
If you think about it, athletics have no place in a collegiate environment.  they should be banished.  but for the players to think they should get paid tho i mean wtf.  its college, you don't get paid to play sports.

Yeah. I mean, there should still be sports, but everything should be like club sports are now.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
If you think about it, athletics have no place in a collegiate environment.  they should be banished.  but for the players to think they should get paid tho i mean wtf.  its college, you don't get paid to play sports.

Yeah. I mean, there should still be sports, but everything should be like club sports are now.

Except we should play the more popular ones in big stadiums.  And since they are representing the school, we should probably throw in some tuition assistance while we are at it.  Sounds like the best plan to me.  :thumbsup:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2014, 12:49:02 PM »

Except we should play the more popular ones in big stadiums.  And since they are representing the school, we should probably throw in some tuition assistance while we are at it.  Sounds like the best plan to me.  :thumbsup:
Throw the dog a bone, maybe it won't bite you.  :fatty:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2014, 07:56:34 PM »
Pat White Suggests Alabama Offered Him a Corvette To Sign with Tide

Posted by Clay Travis

Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports / Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports

On Monday Alabama running back Derrick Henry posted a picture of his new car. "Everybody meet my new baby, Fiona."

Immediately everyone in the SEC accused Alabama of buying the car for him. Because, well, it's the SEC and this is what happens every time a top player who doesn't have a job posts photos of himself driving a nice car. Which happens, to be fair, a ton.

Y'all inundated me with this picture, but I wasn't going to write about it until former West Virginia quarterback Pat White stepped into the mix. Posting on his own Facebook page alongside photos of Henry's new ride, "Stop pretending like you didn't know the crimson tide has been doing this for years. Still glad I turned down a Corvette to become a mountaineer."

Oh. Snap. There's just one problem with White's Bama takedown. According to Rivals he didn't have an offer from Alabama. Of course, Rivals is not infallible when it comes to recruiting offers, so maybe White did have an offer from the Tide. If so, the current Edmonton Eskimos quarterback made an intriguing decision if he gave up a Corvette and the home state school to go to West Virginia for four years.

Has that decision ever been made before by anyone for any reason?

Regardless, the lesson, as always, for college football players: Don't post your new cars on Instagram. Sure, you may deserve those cars -- even if they violate NCAA rules -- given how much you're making the school, but even if the cars are entirely purchased with your own money no one is going to believe that. Not even former top football recruits from Alabama. 

Pat White Suggests Alabama Offered Him a Corvette To Sign with Tide

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2014, 09:07:50 AM »
I can't help but think that if the NCAA would've gotten in front of this long ago and paid, at least, cost of attendance, then this whole situation would never have happened (the NLRB, unionization stuff). Now, if we take Colter and friends at their word, this was all just leverage to get cost of attendance and voice at the table. Even if he is approaching this with the best of intentions, opening up the unionization can of worms really creates the possibility that this may change college athletics in some fundamental ways. Hopefully, not for the worse.

I'm not pro unionization of college athletes, but just so you know they aren't asking for money/ They want medical benefits, providing full cost of living has nothing to do with that.

Yea. You're right, my point is that this opens things up in ways that may be unforeseen by the players currently involved.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2014, 09:18:04 AM »

Yea. You're right, my point is that this opens things up in ways that may be unforeseen by the players currently involved.

Slippery slope. Lawyers will find a correlation in everything. When did people quit taking responsibility for their decisions? I don't feel bad for guys that use their natural and developed abilities to become famous and gain incredible networks while playing a sport and receiving a free education with strong academic support.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »

Slippery slope. Lawyers will find a correlation in everything. When did people quit taking responsibility for their decisions? I don't feel bad for guys that use their natural and developed abilities to become famous and gain incredible networks while playing a sport and receiving a free education with strong academic support.

I don't think anyone is asking people to feel sorry for these athletes. We can all save our sorrow for malnutrition and child poverty,  but this is about fairness. It's also unfair that most of us financed our education on student loans, but their is no collective action around that now so we're left with this movement of student athletes. I think it's part of a broader movement focused on fairness in education. We all were exploited, just to varying degrees.

More to your point though,  lawyers do suck and these developments do open things up for potentially nefarious ends that could fundamentally change college athletics. Maybe nothing changes too much but the chances are now higher that it does. That the NCAA was not more proactive shows how they had their heads in the sand and were fine with the status quo, which was untenable.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 21, 2014, 09:51:53 AM »

I don't think anyone is asking people to feel sorry for these athletes. We can all save our sorrow for malnutrition and child poverty,  but this is about fairness. It's also unfair that most of us financed our education on student loans, but their is no collective action around that now so we're left with this movement of student athletes. I think it's part of a broader movement focused on fairness in education. We all were exploited, just to varying degrees.

More to your point though,  lawyers do suck and these developments do open things up for potentially nefarious ends that could fundamentally change college athletics. Maybe nothing changes too much but the chances are now higher that it does. That the NCAA was not more proactive shows how they had their heads in the sand and were fine with the status quo, which was untenable.

Well put, Cleveland.

Your post sparked a thought and a question: Perhaps "we" should go ahead and forgive student loan debt and offset that action with a dollar-for-dollar tax credit to the financial institutions that hold the debt. Are there any legitimate reprucussions to fear and would that not stimulate the economy in a way unrivaled by any alternative that has been discussed or applied?
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 21, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »

Well put, Cleveland.

Your post sparked a thought and a question: Perhaps "we" should go ahead and forgive student loan debt and offset that action with a dollar-for-dollar tax credit to the financial institutions that hold the debt. Are there any legitimate reprucussions to fear and would that not stimulate the economy in a way unrivaled by any alternative that has been discussed or applied?

1) Appreciate thr quotes around we, hard to define who that actually is.

2) Your proposal,  which I'm reading as serious (never can tell on this board), sure as hell would stimulate the economy more than the community reinvestment act blah blah blah that came out of Congress during the recession.

Give it a few more decades of escalating college costs, increasing reliance on loans to attend, and we'll have a perfect storm for another recession or at least such a low level of demand that the macroeconomy will slug along at an anemic pace.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 21, 2014, 10:08:09 PM »
Well, the writing is on the wall.

Sweeping reform to the NCAA model has seemed inevitable. The university presidents in the Pac-12 may have just expedited its timeline.

According to a report by the Associated Press, those 12 presidents sent a joint letter to their counterparts in the other four power conferences—the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC—proposing they support a number of radical changes, chief among them a bid for autonomy from the NCAA.

Here are some of the changes the Pac-12 presidents asked for, per AP writer Antonio Gonzalez:

— Permit institutions to make scholarship awards up to the full cost of attendance.

— Provide reasonable ongoing medical or insurance assistance for student-athletes who suffer an incapacitating injury in competition or practice. Continue efforts to reduce the incidence of disabling injury.

— Guarantee scholarships for enough time to complete a bachelor's degree, provided that the student remains in good academic standing.

— Similarly decrease time demands out of season by reducing out-of-season competition and practices, and by considering shorter seasons in specific sports.

— Address the "one and done" phenomenon in men's basketball. If the NBA and its Players Association are unable to agree to raising the age limit for players, consider restoring the freshman ineligibility rule in men's basketball.

— Provide student-athletes a meaningful role in governance at the conference and NCAA levels.

— Adjust existing restrictions so that student-athletes preparing for the next stage of their careers are not unnecessarily deprived of the advice and counsel of agents and other competent professionals, but without professionalizing intercollegiate athletics.

— Liberalize the current rules limiting the ability of student-athletes to transfer between institutions.

"We acknowledge the core objectives could prove to be expensive and controversial, but the risks of inaction or moving too slowly are far greater," reads the presidents' letter, per the report. "The time for tinkering with the rules and making small adjustments is over."

The Pac-12 presidents might have a point.

Especially with the situation at Northwestern, where former quarterback Kain Colter has helped earn the players the right to unionize—if they so choose—by proving them employees of the university. The walls of the old NCAA model seem destined to break.

Jerry Hinnen of CBS Sports drew a smart comparison between the points listed above and the points of the College Athletes Players Association, the organization Colter helped found:

In addition to supporting the five major conferences' bid for autonomy within the NCAA's governance structure, the letter outlines 10 proposed changes to the current NCAA model, many of them similar to those supported by the College Athletes Player Association. The AP reports the letter was "spurred in part" by the move by former and current Northwestern football players to unionize under the CAPA banner.

Reports of this letter, which was delivered last week, came on the heels of another potentially meaningful development. According to Steve Berkowitz of USA Today, two United States Congressmen sent a letter to NCAA president Mark Emmert, asking him to answer more than two dozen questions about the practices of his organization.

To say this issue is coming to a head is putting it lightly.

If nothing is done soon—and "something," in this case, does not include unlimited pasta—the rabbles for reform could cast a pall over the upcoming college football season. In a year where the NCAA finally caved to public sentiment, abandoned the BCS and instituted the College Football Playoff, that would be both ironic and disappointing.

Then again, there are legitimate reasons to be wary of the Pac-12 presidents' proposal. Supporting the full cost of attendance for scholarships would give bigger, richer schools an unfair advantage (even more than they currently enjoy) in recruiting and likely lead to a breakdown of the current NCAA structure.

The power conferences might, in theory, have to become the new Division I, with the other five current FBS leagues, and all of their teams, being left behind. That is the road this letter goes down, and though unlikely to take effect in the immediate future, it remains to be seen how the other four conferences and the NCAA respond.

According to the report, the Pac-12 presidents requested a response from their colleagues by June 4 at the latest.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 22, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
The small time schools don't want to be left out.  :lol:

For as much criticism as the NCAA receives—and it deserves much of it—it's also easily forgotten that it's an entity that serves its members' interests.

The membership is made up of the schools, which are the ones that determine if legislation passes or not. Similarly, the membership can push back if the so-called Big Five/Power Five/etc., wants voting autonomy on several hot-button issues like cost of attendance, scholarship protection, liberalizing transfer rules and better health benefits.

The NCAA board of directors is expected to vote on restructuring the governance model in early August. The board previously endorsed the new model in April.

Earlier this week, Pac-12 presidents sent a letter, obtained by the AP, to their counterparts in the ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC calling for swift changes to the current governance model. In short, it was another unofficial vote of approval for autonomy among the five wealthiest conferences.

"We acknowledge the core objectives could prove to be expensive and controversial, but the risks of inaction or moving too slowly are far greater," the letter read. "The time for tinkering with the rules and making small adjustments is over."

Many of these points overlap with the demands made by Northwestern players, who voted last month on whether they would unionize as university employees. The results of the vote won't be known for some time.

The inability to agree on many of the aforementioned player-related issues, which isn't surprising given the sheer size and bureaucracy of the NCAA, is a big reason why Northwestern players initially wanted collective bargaining power.

However, there are still those opposed to the idea of autonomy within the NCAA. A day after the Pac-12 letter was obtained, Boise State president Bob Kustra penned his own letter to USA Today (via the Idaho Statesman) slamming the Power Five's attempts to split off within the NCAA:

“It's time for the NCAA to take a stand for fiscal responsibility and the rightful place of intercollegiate athletics in American higher education and put a stop to the arms race by rejecting all reforms related to enhancing an already premier and first-class experience for student-athletes.”

In fairness, Kustra agreed that three reforms do need to be made: improved medical monitoring related to concussions, the chance for athletes to finish their education on the university's dime at a later date and scholarship protection following a career-ending injury.

Those are almost universally considered to be important subjects.

Kustra's letter, which refers to autonomy as a "grab for money and power," is interesting nevertheless. Boise State was once set to join the now-defunct Big East in an attempt to be included among the power conferences. By the end of 2012, however, the Broncos officially opted to stay in the Mountain West. A report via ESPN in the following days revealed that the Mountain West's re-worked television contract played a role in Boise State's decision.

Of course, the term "hypocrisy" should be banned from the college athletics dictionary since it's no surprise that administrators do and say what best serves their present situations. Though Boise State and Alabama vote under the same governance umbrella, they are operated differently as determined by budget. Kustra admits as much in his letter.

(And Boise State isn't even the most extreme example with a $37 million budget, per Kustra.)

That means, beyond NCAA rules, there's little to no consistency across college athletics. Schools and conferences make decisions—from scheduling to legislation—that are, understandably, self-centered.

As Dan Wolken of USA Today points out, with so many varying opinions, it's no wonder why every proposal hangs in a constant balance.

Ultimately, autonomy among the Power Five seems inevitable. As Kustra says, "university presidents are so quick to fall in line with powerful conference commissioners who seem to be calling the shots with these NCAA reforms." There's no doubt the SEC's Mike Slive and the Big Ten's Jim Delany have substantial power and influence.

But folks like Kustra have their own goal: to appeal to members of the board who represent the lesser conferences and division. Folks like Kustra won't let autonomy happen without a fight.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 23, 2014, 01:18:39 PM »
Solid pasta reference

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 23, 2014, 10:39:55 PM »
Solid pasta reference
Care to explain.  :dunno:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 20, 2014, 09:29:02 PM »
College athletics sold its soul 20 years ago, which is why its athletes should go ahead and squeeze

Posted Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014   3 comments    Print Reprints 

By Mac Engel

[email protected]

Shortly after he became the president of Baylor University, one of the first pieces of advice Ken Starr received was from a prominent member of the school’s board of regents.

Starr was told the key to building a great school was to “win football games.”

Only in America does this make perfect sense.

From Georgetown to Colgate to Michigan to Texas, ballgames are the best way to build an institution of higher learning.

Since Starr took over in June 2010, Baylor has won football games. The Bears are 36-16 the past four years.

Bet every dollar you have ever had and will have that Baylor’s donations and applications are at an all-time high in these past four years.

This week, Baylor opens its latest toy, the $250 million McLane Stadium, where fans can watch in great comfort big games against Northwestern State, Lamar and Incarnate Word, among others.

This is no knock on Baylor — OK, playing Incarnate Word is embarrassing — because this is a pandemic of priority-skewed spending on a generation that has shown no interest in a cure. And since there is no cure and we clearly do not care, all parties involved should be in on the squeeze.

College administrators at the schools that participate in this madness can no longer say it’s about education after they announce fundraising plans for sports facilities that are more costly than anything associated with higher learning.

College coaches and athletic directors can no longer defend a model that does not include increased compensation for the athlete-students while they attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony for another facility that is barely used.

This is the pinnacle of having it both ways.

To pay student-athletes is a Pandora’s Box that will eventually lead to the elimination of more non-revenue sports from Division I programs, but I can no longer rationalize the ancient amateur model when everything around it is professional.

It is 2014 and a new part of the Great American Way is to squeeze whomever before they do it — or as they are doing it — to you.

Of course the cost of a scholarship is worth $250K at some schools, but the American Way is to squeeze for more.

College athletes, whether it’s the starting quarterback at Texas or the women’s golfer at North Texas, are silly not to demand an increased cut, priorities and consequences be damned.

Since the mid-1990s college athletics has been about revenues, leaving universities exposed to this inevitable cash-grab by the athlete-students.

It won’t be too long before Texas A&M is done with its $450 million face-lift to Manziel Field. This is after SMU, North Texas, TCU, Houston, Texas, Texas Tech all poured in millions for new or improved football facilities.

Since 2000, the state of Texas has seen eight venues built or remodeled at a cost of more than $1 billion. You would think that at that cost they would be open 24/7/365. These eight venues are open roughly, maybe, 10 days a year each.

Only in America do we spend hundreds of millions of dollars on venues we barely use, and it makes perfect sense.

This price tag does not include the costs of other new facilities, salaries for coaches, raises for assistants and increased support staff. The University of Texas spent $13 million to change football staffs earlier this year, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

We talk about the importance of math and science, but priorities can be easily evaluated in how you spend your money. Math and science are important, but winning football games in a nice stadium is more important because it’s more fun.

Today’s big-time Division I athlete-student cannot worry if the athletic department will go broke or sweat whether their potential increased compensation will jeopardize the future of the softball team or any other non-revenue sport. This is America, and we no longer worry about the next 10 years but rather what will happen in the next 10 months. This is the YOLO generation.

Thirty years ago, it would have been preposterous to think a university was built on the back of a winning football team. Today it makes perfect sense.

Twenty years ago, it would have been preposterous to spend nearly $500 million on a face-lift for a college football stadium. Today it makes perfect sense.

This is how you build an institution of higher learning.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08/18/6051708/college-athletics-sold-its-soul.html#storylink=cpy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 12, 2014, 07:46:24 PM »
Here's another opinion by a pro athlete:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against "NCAA Tyranny," Tells "College Athletes of the World" to "Unite"

Gus Turner
8 hrs ago

As a former college athlete himself, NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar can speak from experience when he says that something is wrong with the NCAA. Today, the Laker legend did just that, tearing down the collegiate overseer in a well-reasoned piece published via Jacobin.

Detailing his own career as a UCLA Bruin, Abdul-Jabbar talks about how he "felt exploited and dissatisfied" by the student-athlete system, going on to discuss the numerous injustices and burdens weighed against college athletes. He places a particular focus on how easy it is for them to lose their academic scholarships due to injury, and the unfairness of scholarship athletes being unable to "make money on the side". Essentially, Abdul-Jabbar is framing the relationship between student-athletes and the NCAA as being outrageously one-sided.

To close, Abdul-Jabbar draws out a parallel between student-athletes and those once exploited in sweatshops by multi-billion dollar companies like Hanes, Walmart, JC Penny, and Puma:

The children sometimes were forced to work nineteen to twenty-hour shifts, slapped and beaten if they took too long in the bathroom, and paid pennies for their efforts. According to the report, “The workers say that if they could earn just thirty-six cents an hour, they could climb out of misery and into poverty, where they could live with a modicum of decency.”

Thirty-six cents an hour.

While such horrific and despicable conditions are rarer in the United States, we still have to be vigilant against all forms of exploitation so that by condoning one form, we don’t implicitly condone others. Which is why, in the name of fairness, we must bring an end to the indentured servitude of college athletes and start paying them what they are worth.

The August decision by a federal judge to issue an injunction against NCAA rules that ban athletes from earning money from the use of their names and likenesses in video games, also included television broadcasts. This in itself could do much to bring about the end of NCAA tyranny.

It's scathing, to say the least. And, undoubtedly, Abdul-Jabbar has a point. While athletic directors, head coaches, university presidents, and NCAA officials rake in salaries which can pay them millions of dollars, many athletes are forced to scrape together cash by less legitimate means. We can criticize Jameis Winston and Todd Gurley and Johnny Manziel all we want for (allegedly) selling their autographs, but we also need to take a hard look at the circumstances which forced them to that end. Abdul-Jabbar goes so far as to sympathize with an athlete who may have cheated for the sake of gaining a quick buck.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against "NCAA Tyranny," Tells "College Athletes of the World" to "Unite" ?  © Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against "NCAA Tyranny," Tells "College Athletes of the World" to "Uni... Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against "NCAA Tyranny," Tells "College Athletes of the World" to "Unite"   
"I never personally encountered any players who cheated or shaved points," he writes, "but I could see why some resorted to illegally working an extra job or accepting monetary gifts in order to get by."

As we all know, something needs to be done about the NCAA. When a former player is saying that he can understand why a player would compromise the integrity of the game for the sake of cash, then there's clearly a desperation present that we're not connecting with enough. At the end of the day, student-athletes, like the rest of us, gotta eat.

The Big Train

« Reply #367 on: November 12, 2014, 11:46:46 PM »
is anybody else not reading the last couple of super long articles or is that just me?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 13, 2014, 07:30:41 AM »
:martavious:
:adios:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 13, 2014, 12:26:37 PM »
Folks, the NCAA is sucking balls.  They are trying to figure out how to keep most of the money they make along with the NFL farm system.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 13, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »

Folks, the NCAA is sucking balls.  They are trying to figure out how to keep most of the money they make along with the NFL farm system.

You bring up a good point the nfl and nba should really have to draft out of high school.  Don't like your spot, go somewhere to develop... Overseas or semipro.  If you want to go to ncaa, do that. 

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 01, 2014, 11:23:43 AM »
http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=209788901

Summary: All Big 12 schools will give cost of attendance and guaranteed multiyear scholarships beginning next fall.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 01, 2014, 07:16:05 PM »
http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=209788901

Summary: All Big 12 schools will give cost of attendance and guaranteed multiyear scholarships beginning next fall.
It will be more in the near future.  Texas is willing to offer a ten thousand dollar stipend to scholarship athletes. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile