Author Topic: Starting 5 ...  (Read 16262 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Starting 5 ...
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2014, 02:25:31 PM »
He comes to work, gets the job done, and a good post is what makes him happy.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2014, 02:26:45 PM »
This might be the first time, since I've been bbsing at goEMAW.com, that we have so much talent we can't get everybody the minutes they "deserve".
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »
He's a junior? dang. :frown: I missed that bit of info. Who are our freshmen on this team?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2014, 02:35:07 PM »
He's a junior? dang. :frown: I missed that bit of info. Who are our freshmen on this team?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2014, 02:35:22 PM »
and cab sauv of course

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »
Just two? interesting. Is that how elite teams usually do it?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2014, 03:05:38 PM »
There are actually three, but I'm not going to disclose the third.  #isitelite

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2014, 05:00:23 PM »
Hurt is good. I like him a lot.

He is the type of player that has been missing from our roster. That was a great get by Weber and his staff. I'm pumped to geek out about Hurt all year.

What type of player do you think he is?

A coordinated, level headed, tall person who can actually shoot and has a high talent ceiling. I could be wrong, but I don't see Hurt getting in his own head or worrying about his rep the way Bolden does. Watching him just feels like watching an elite player. He comes to work, gets the job done, and a w is what makes him happy. This is all based off of watching him play twice and is based on no personal interaction, but I truly believe he is something special.

It seems strange then that oscar only played him 15 minutes in a close game last night and with a short bench.  What gives oscar?  #whybruce

Because he's young and still getting use to the system. I also think it has to do with oscar seeing which groups play the best on the floor together and giving everyone an equal shot. This might be the first time, since I've been watching KSU bball, that we have so much talent we can't get everybody the minutes they "deserve".

Hurt is alway going to struggle when the game becomes faster paced.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
Unfortunate. Should we expect Nino to be a monster difference maker? Or are we going to struggle on the block again?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »
Yes.  He will reinvent the face of go purple cats hooping.  Cannot overstate his impact on this squad.  I mean just look at his role the last few years.  He does things on this team that no other players that are also on this team can do and he does them at an elite level.  Let that soak in. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2014, 12:43:50 PM »
#monsterdifferencemaker

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »
#monsterdifferencemaker

:thumbsup: thanks. Do we have insidery info on his health? Should we expect him to be back 100% against LBS?

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2014, 01:24:30 PM »
Unfortunate. Should we expect Nino to be a monster difference maker? Or are we going to struggle on the block again?

Nino doesn't get beat on the block a ton, usually get good position and uses his quickness. He sneaky strong too, he blows at close outs.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »
#monsterdifferencemaker

:thumbsup: thanks. Do we have insidery info on his health? Should we expect him to be back 100% against LBS?

I would expect him at approximately 87%, but hang on to your hat because within ten to thirteen days of his return you're going to see a jump to 112% output and then he's going to settle on in over the following one to two weeks at 103% and he will maintain at that level for the remainder of the season.  #dicksafloppin #output #data

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2014, 04:16:55 PM »
Apparently Westicles and Malek didn't play because they got in a fight at a fraternity joint party last weekend. My favorite part is that Currie is nutting up and showing how not small time we are by filing a complaint with Greek Affairs to crack down on these shitty organizations putting our adoracats at risk. Being totally serious, not goemawing here, but it shows we are playing with the big dogs when we actively put our student athletes above regular pud students(of which I am one) Hint: One of the 2 fraternities is the goEMAW favorite

Wow! oscar is really BITB is ass off at covering this up. He has some deal with gopow where they are his mouth piece. Also sounds like oscar is running the police department too, heard the word mob thrown around.