Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3239409 times)

The Big Train

Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #1650 on: October 16, 2013, 08:08:15 PM »
Holy cow. Iowa State and KU are both set to move past us in all time losses in the next 5 years or so. Who will we be then? It's like part of our identity will be gone.

They will be down to "You're coach is going to die someday" and "Orange Bowl" as talking points.

Once the BCS is done the Orange Bowl is inferior to our 2 Fiestas

2 losses

2 conference Titles.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 16, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
Holy cow. Iowa State and KU are both set to move past us in all time losses in the next 5 years or so. Who will we be then? It's like part of our identity will be gone.

They will be down to "You're coach is going to die someday" and "Orange Bowl" as talking points.

2 losses

2 conference Titles.

0 nattys
everyone is jealous

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: October 16, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
Titletown

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 16, 2013, 08:24:19 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt
everyone is jealous

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 16, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt
what are you going to with your 2000th post tomorrow?

Offline Kelsey_Grammar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 16, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

I believe you meant to ask what he is going to do with his two-thousandth post tomorrow...
Perhaps next time you won't be so careless...

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1656 on: October 16, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »

Owning an orange bowl title is about as relevant as owning railroad bonds.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: October 16, 2013, 08:34:43 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

I believe you meant to ask what he is going to do with his two-thousandth post tomorrow...
thank you mr. Grammar

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1658 on: October 16, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »
Wies is so desperate. "Hey, let me build hope for a football program by talking about my rings and NFL experience, then bring in a couple of highly touted pro style quarterbacks, but then by midway through year 2 I'm going to scrap the whole thing."

I'm not sure why he gives a crap.  He's going to get every dime of that 12 million KU signed him for.  It doesn't matter if he gets fired tomorrow or two years from now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 16, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

Worst to worst to worst tho

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 16, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
Why are dorks in this thread talking about BB titles?  Good gawd, this thread got crapped up by timsuck.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 16, 2013, 08:45:34 PM »
Wies is so desperate. "Hey, let me build hope for a football program by talking about my rings and NFL experience, then bring in a couple of highly touted pro style quarterbacks, but then by midway through year 2 I'm going to scrap the whole thing."

I'm not sure why he gives a crap.  He's going to get every dime of that 12 million KU signed him for.  It doesn't matter if he gets fired tomorrow or two years from now.

Yeah, which is just as bad if not worse.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 16, 2013, 08:47:31 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

KSU football has recent success and a very bright future.  KU football is staring a future that is barren of any hope.  A slow start to this season is disappointing, but not even in the same universe as what KU football is in the midst of.  I mean, how do you even drag yourself out of bed every morning (or do you even)?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 16, 2013, 08:54:35 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

KSU football has recent success and a very bright future.  KU football is staring a future that is barren of any hope.  A slow start to this season is disappointing, but not even in the same universe as what KU football is in the midst of.  I mean, how do you even drag yourself out of bed every morning (or do you even)?

Judging from their attendance, not many do

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 16, 2013, 09:18:33 PM »
Safe to say spracne has taken over the role as gE.coms resident favorite hawk

yeah, he's really good
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: October 16, 2013, 09:43:09 PM »
Safe to say spracne has taken over the role as gE.coms resident favorite hawk

yeah, he's really good

Yeah, for a squawk

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 16, 2013, 09:56:57 PM »

PS - its 3 Fiesta Bowls, 97 baby.... Howd you like that chunky soup DNabb!

2 losses

2 conference Titles.

0 nattys

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 16, 2013, 09:58:56 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

bright future? ksu has done NOTHING without Snyder...once he's gone back to that 488-671 record
everyone is jealous

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 16, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

bright future? ksu has done NOTHING without Snyder...once he's gone back to that 488-671 record

Where are you getting your numbers from, Tim?  The link said KSU was at 486-614 at the end of 2012.  I don't think we have lost 57 games this year.  And we will be fine after Snyder.  Things have changed since 1988 in case you have not noticed.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 16, 2013, 10:13:03 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

Where are you getting your numbers from, Tim?  The link said KSU was at 486-614 at the end of 2012.  I don't think we have lost 57 games this year.  And we will be fine after Snyder.  Things have changed since 1988 in case you have not noticed.

oh like Ron Prince?
everyone is jealous

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 16, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

oh like Ron Prince?

Prince would be ku's best coach since mangino

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 16, 2013, 10:18:19 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

oh like Ron Prince?

No program is immune from a bad hire.  However, a bad hire at KSU goes 17-20 in 3 years and makes a bowl game.  A bad hire at KU averages 1-11 and 0-fer the conference slate.  Big difference. 

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 16, 2013, 10:19:40 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

oh like Ron Prince?

and yet he's KSTATE's 2nd best coach ever
everyone is jealous

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 16, 2013, 10:23:59 PM »
Titletown

first to worst tho.

67 pages of butthurt

oh like Ron Prince?

and yet he's KSTATE's 2nd best coach ever

Mike Ahearn went 39-12 at KSU, won two conference titles, and had a 10-1 season.  But you think Prince was better.   :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 16, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
Tim just doesn't know much about football