Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 315810 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7475 on: June 11, 2023, 08:48:41 PM »
StalkerBot.7 forgets that Dax has a gay daughter.

There’s a lot more to go after Pedo Pete and the Grifters Biden about, than things like that.

StalkerBot.7 - A perpetually enraged weirdo

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7476 on: June 11, 2023, 09:00:43 PM »
The national debt has probably increased by a billion dollars since that flag got hung. Go woke, go broke.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: June 13, 2023, 07:39:52 AM »
Congrats Lick - Your fantasy becomes reality more and more everyday.

Also congrats #neocongE, it was once poor white and black kids, now it’s the POC’s from other nations being brought in for the next meat grinder.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1667963177236156416?s=46&t=-jwPwnR3rKHM9sk9hA7h8g

Just doin the job(s) Americans won’t do . . .

#qatarbahrainuaeamerica

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7478 on: June 13, 2023, 10:25:41 AM »
lol what an idiot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: June 13, 2023, 10:43:28 AM »
#neocongE deflection . . .

#deflectodug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: June 13, 2023, 11:30:25 AM »
Is it news that our military is offering citizenship to enlistees?  I was fairly confident that has been going on for a long time.

It's either that or free convicted pedophiles and that is a major tiny D move, we would never consider.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: June 13, 2023, 12:19:14 PM »
This is a bad thing ... why exactly?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: June 13, 2023, 12:30:05 PM »
Dax spending time in the military and encouraging his children to enlist gives him the credibility to make these kind of statements.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7483 on: June 13, 2023, 01:22:44 PM »
Dax spending time in the military and encouraging his children to enlist gives him the credibility to make these kind of statements.

his brave service to our nation lends him the credibility to bash our armed forces.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: June 13, 2023, 01:48:53 PM »
Some of my best friends are armed forces too

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7485 on: June 13, 2023, 02:28:04 PM »
I know #neocongE/#neolibgE is typically positively clueless on most issues, but it's reached new lows. 

The prior iterations of your movement, prior to the full assimilation to THE MAN, had a complete meltdown around the period of Iraq 2.0 about the the poor kids and non white kids being shipped off to fight "oil wars" under the guise of the "war on terror".  Of course the military had a path to citizenship for non citizens.  That program also received high levels of derision from anti-war ProgLibs.  Come to America and fight our wars for us.  So on and so forth.

What's also being missed by #neocongE is that this accelerated come to America and fight our wars program is being driven by major misses in recruiting. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7486 on: June 13, 2023, 03:00:15 PM »
WE have record low unemployment.  I would imagine recruiting for a low paying dangerous job would suffer where there are millions of open jobs

or is it because the military went woke?  I heard this is a thing actual idiots believe.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7487 on: June 13, 2023, 03:08:07 PM »
WE have record low unemployment.  I would imagine recruiting for a low paying dangerous job would suffer where there are millions of open jobs

or is it because the military went woke?  I heard this is a thing actual idiots believe.

Come to America and die for us . . . #slowdug

DeflectoDug is confused and doesn't understand, again

Record low unemployment . . . driven by part time jobs

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7488 on: June 13, 2023, 03:09:35 PM »

lol I knew you's have a tantrum over the red hot jobs market.  Of all the things to cry about

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7489 on: June 13, 2023, 03:11:40 PM »

lol I knew you's have a tantrum over the red hot part time jobs market.  Of all the things to cry about

Stating fact is melting down . . . #slowdug

In full #deflectodug mode as always

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7490 on: June 14, 2023, 09:56:07 AM »
The greatest gaslighting Presidency (figurehead) in modern U.S. history rolls on . . . lie and deny - Thy Name is the Biden Administration.

The Pro's and Adults are in panic mode because countries like Iran are just moving on without the United States and are forming new and renewing old alliances while the U.S. can only talk about sanctions, occupations and war(s).

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-launches-quiet-diplomatic-push-with-iran-to-cool-tensions-2f45af3?mod=hp_lead_pos1

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7491 on: June 14, 2023, 01:22:45 PM »
Your new chair of the Council of Economic Advisors . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/opinion/dethrone-king-dollar.html

Meanwhile Janet "Slow walk the SARS to protect my boy Joe" Yellen is in front of Congress telling them that U.S. sanctions and proxy wars (pro'ing and adult'ing) across the globe put the U.S. at risk of seeing accelerated de-dollarization, particularly in the energy sector.  In 2000 the U.S. dollar was approximately 72% of all currency exchange reserves, today it is 58% of all currency exchange reserves.  The dollar's role in the turnover exchange still remains strong with only a slight decrease over the last 20 years. 

With that said, a de-dollarization minded person now advises Pedo Pete and friends.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7492 on: June 14, 2023, 05:34:32 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7493 on: June 16, 2023, 08:31:18 AM »
In 4 of the last 5 previous quarters GDO has been in the negative.  For DerpConOne aka #blueanongE, GDO is our Treasury Secretary's litmus test for what is or is not a recession and she said as such while testifying in front of Congress last August after 2 straight quarters of negative GDP growth (the textbook definition of a recession). 

The latest GDI numbers don't look good for changing the GDO in negative territory equation.

Stay tuned for the Philly Fed's reevaluation of BLM's  :lol: :lol: job numbers.  The last time the Philly Fed issued their report, they showed the BLM's numbers were completely cooked.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7494 on: June 16, 2023, 08:38:09 AM »
Time for pro'ing and adulting . . . a Blinks has had to beg and beg and beg for an audience with his bosses boss.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/14/world/asia/china-mahmoud-abbas-xi-jinping.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7495 on: June 16, 2023, 09:41:44 AM »
Once upon a time ProgLibs lost their minds about such things.  The ProgLib movement, outside of a few fringe elements is a dead.  The mainstream ProgLib's have joined the rest of #neocons/#neolibs and this kind of thing just accepted, even applauded.

Perfectly normal and acceptable . . . #blueanon/#bluanongE . . . We're not paranoid or anything, tho

https://www.wired.com/story/dhs-surveillance-phone-tracking-data/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7496 on: June 16, 2023, 10:51:58 AM »
Once upon a time ProgLibs lost their minds about such things.  The ProgLib movement, outside of a few fringe elements is a dead.  The mainstream ProgLib's have joined the rest of #neocons/#neolibs and this kind of thing just accepted, even applauded.

Perfectly normal and acceptable . . . #blueanon/#bluanongE . . . We're not paranoid or anything, tho

https://www.wired.com/story/dhs-surveillance-phone-tracking-data/

This is why people call you an old clown behind your back btw:

Then Politico got access and released a report confirming that DHS contracted with two surveillance companies, Babel Street and Venntel, to scour hundreds of millions of cell phones from 2017 to 2019 and access “more than 336,000 location data points across North America.” The collection of emails, contracts, spreadsheets, and presentation slides provide evidence that “the Trump administration's immigration enforcers used mobile location data to track people's movements on a larger scale than previously known,” and the practice has continued under Biden due to a contract that didn't expire until 2021.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7497 on: June 16, 2023, 02:04:19 PM »
As usual simple ol slow dug adheres exclusively to the alleged left/right paradigm and as always resorts to simp brained whataboutism while completely misunderstanding the primary crux of the post

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7498 on: June 16, 2023, 02:41:40 PM »
As usual simple ol slow dug adheres exclusively to the alleged left/right paradigm and as always resorts to simp brained whataboutism while completely misunderstanding the primary crux of the post

I was told the accusation of whataboutism is itself a form of the tu quoque fallacy?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7499 on: June 16, 2023, 06:42:39 PM »

Us agreeing that trump is a huge government and deep state surveillance proponent is new but welcome addition to things we agree on.  I’m sorry I said that everyone you know laughs at you the minute you leave the room and snickers about your ill fitting clothes and old car.