Author Topic: Briles > Snyder  (Read 195399 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Briles > Snyder
« Reply #1125 on: December 09, 2016, 12:53:47 PM »
Here is what needs to happen.  LHCBS needs to sit down with Art Briles and have a deep, personal conversation.  Then, LHCBS needs to find it in his heart to have the compassion and courage to give Art Briles another shot, at Kansas State University.  Then, Bill needs to vouch for Art Briles, we need to hire him, and then, together, we need to go win eff loads of football games.  The End.

It's reasonable to assume that Art is going to have a little trouble recruiting, especially in this part of the country. He needs to go coach a fcs school away from the plains region.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: December 09, 2016, 02:04:55 PM »
Highly Questionable is the absolute worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You shut your god damn mouth!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: December 09, 2016, 02:09:48 PM »

God, you're the worst.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 10, 2016, 03:50:17 AM »

God, you're the worst.

I beg to differ.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 22, 2016, 02:21:24 PM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 22, 2016, 07:10:50 PM »
Mods, I plead with you to change this mumped up thread title.  How in the world would anyone in their right mind think a lying, cheating, dishonest out of work coach even compares with the one and only LHOFHCBS!  Please change to:  The Disgrace of the Big XII- Fired Coach Art Briles
TIA
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: December 22, 2016, 09:37:56 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: December 28, 2016, 12:21:53 AM »
Good for Baylor for beating the hell out of Boise, had that in my bowl pool btw :cool: but it is obvious that most.of this staff gives no effs about getting a job somewhere else. Many of the coaches have went from wearing #CAB t-shirts under their jackets to now just going full out and putting it on the jackets, Grobe and Bennett appear to be the only coaches on the sidelines without the CAB jackets. They also have 6 personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in this game with 8 minutes left.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 12:32:18 AM by MakeItRain »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 28, 2016, 12:28:21 AM »
Thugs
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: December 28, 2016, 12:46:05 AM »
I completely forgot, until the announcers just mentioned it, that Kendall is joining Kiffin. FAU may end up with the death penalty.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:40 AM »
I completely forgot, until the announcers just mentioned it, that Kendall is joining Kiffin. FAU may end up with the death penalty.

SMU style? Would be fun to watch.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 28, 2016, 09:36:30 AM »
I am so happy that rape enabling finger taping dork is taking his ass up out of this conference.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 28, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »
I am so happy that rape enabling finger taping dork is taking his ass up out of this conference.

his wife sarah was in mhk a few weeks back. I talked w/ her some at b&b. forgot to tell everyone. this just reminded me.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 28, 2016, 02:01:03 PM »

his wife sarah was in mhk a few weeks back. I talked w/ her some at b&b. forgot to tell everyone. this just reminded me.

Next time you see Sarah please ask her why her husband is walking around with tape on his fingers. Does he moonlight as a minor league catcher?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: December 28, 2016, 02:07:34 PM »

Next time you see Sarah please ask her why her husband is walking around with tape on his fingers. Does he moonlight as a minor league catcher?

will do. I put my odds of ever talking to her again around 50% so there is a chance this actually might happen.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: December 28, 2016, 02:13:36 PM »

will do. I put my odds of ever talking to her again around 50% so there is a chance this actually might happen.

:emawkid:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 03, 2017, 09:03:25 AM »

i bet she has great Chip & JoAnna stories

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 24, 2017, 02:00:37 PM »
An interesting discussion of Briles' situation and what it would take for a program to hire him:

http://247sports.com/Article/In-coaching-purgatory-ADs-say-Art-Briles-still-too-risky-to-hire-50771747?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

the guy hasn't even publicly accepted responsibility for his role in whole thing, so i guess what i'm saying is he can eat a hot bag of dicks

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 24, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »
I would think cold dicks would be less pleasant
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 24, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »
maybe, but if they were really hot then it would be v. uncomfortable to eat them.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1146 on: January 24, 2017, 02:29:27 PM »
Spicy hot or temperature hot?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 24, 2017, 02:52:22 PM »
fahrenheit 451

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1148 on: January 24, 2017, 03:15:26 PM »
The temperature when freedom burns

Oh man thats a tagline for a movie

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 24, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
An interesting discussion of Briles' situation and what it would take for a program to hire him:

http://247sports.com/Article/In-coaching-purgatory-ADs-say-Art-Briles-still-too-risky-to-hire-50771747?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

the guy hasn't even publicly accepted responsibility for his role in whole thing, so i guess what i'm saying is he can eat a hot bag of dicks

Step 3: To hire Briles, it would likely take someone with an incredible amount of political capital in his job.

“I’m not even sure if someone other than (Nick) Saban or Urban (Meyer) could do it,” the source said.

Not saying he would or should, but Snyder has that type of political capital.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.