Author Topic: Briles > Snyder  (Read 195395 times)

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Briles > Snyder
« Reply #650 on: May 26, 2016, 08:39:09 AM »
Guys the true pos in all of this is steffy for pretending like he cares for any reason other than him hating briles and baylor
This

I will go on record (again) and say that there is plenty more dirt to come out on Briles and Baylor.  Blatant recruiting violations, steroid abuse.  That is what I suspected would bring them down all along.  I never considered they possibility that they were harboring and protecting rapist.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 26, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »
I think some of you need to actually read the story, multiple players from baylor raped/sexually abused woman and it was reported. They waited until the players were no longer there to do anything about it and both we convicted. I mean hell peterson told briles how big of a piece of crap he was and not to take him yet he did anyway. Sorry but that crap cant be "oh this happens at every program its okay"
Sounds like most programs, that didn't get caught. eff you Baylor! :shakesfist:
again you are comparing apples to oranges its one thing to turn a blind eye to a envelope full of cash. Completely different to cover up rape. Keep playing the baylor apologist tho, it looks good on you

Kslim and I are on the same page here.  I guess opposition to rape covering-up brings everybody almost everybody together.
Steffy, don't be a dumb eff. You've been calling for Baylor's head before this scandal. I'm sorry some guy banged your wife from there.

LOL right....don't be mad that I grasped something about Briles and Baylor that your thick head still doesn't comprehend.
WUT?! You didn't grasp anything, dumb eff. You played the usual "It's Baylor, they've gotta be cheating to be good" card, without any logic/insight at all. It's like calling that someone will win the lottery eventually. You're just a sour vagina for all things baylor. Turns out their PR department is awful. Congrats!

OK, rape apologist

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 26, 2016, 08:41:47 AM »
good god, it's like reading rough ridin' shaggy c-listers with steffy posting here

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 26, 2016, 08:42:20 AM »
I think some of you need to actually read the story, multiple players from baylor raped/sexually abused woman and it was reported. They waited until the players were no longer there to do anything about it and both we convicted. I mean hell peterson told briles how big of a piece of crap he was and not to take him yet he did anyway. Sorry but that crap cant be "oh this happens at every program its okay"
Sounds like most programs, that didn't get caught. eff you Baylor! :shakesfist:
again you are comparing apples to oranges its one thing to turn a blind eye to a envelope full of cash. Completely different to cover up rape. Keep playing the baylor apologist tho, it looks good on you

Kslim and I are on the same page here.  I guess opposition to rape covering-up brings everybody almost everybody together.
Steffy, don't be a dumb eff. You've been calling for Baylor's head before this scandal. I'm sorry some guy banged your wife from there.

LOL right....don't be mad that I grasped something about Briles and Baylor that your thick head still doesn't comprehend.
WUT?! You didn't grasp anything, dumb eff. You played the usual "It's Baylor, they've gotta be cheating to be good" card, without any logic/insight at all. It's like calling that someone will win the lottery eventually. You're just a sour vagina for all things baylor. Turns out their PR department is awful. Congrats!

OK, rape apologist

By the way, that is a pretty good starting point as to the logic in figuring this thing out.  You still don't get it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 26, 2016, 08:44:00 AM »
good god, it's like reading rough ridin' shaggy c-listers with steffy posting here
Thank you! HE CALLED HIS SHOT THO! NOT BUTTHURT ABOUT BAYLOR AT ALL.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 26, 2016, 08:46:24 AM »
Bring up that most programs cover up stuff like this = Rape apologist. Insert IRL story about K-State covering up a story about this with a girl I know for cash considerations = Briles is a cheating mother rough rider! #SteffyStuff

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 26, 2016, 08:50:50 AM »
Kslim should feel shame for steffy being on the same page as him. Take it to the shame thread, dork.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 26, 2016, 08:53:35 AM »
Kslim should feel shame for steffy being on the same page as him. Take it to the shame thread, dork.
truthfully i did, but lets not act like your initial statement wasnt rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). i should have stopped after my initial post but you didn't get it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 26, 2016, 08:57:34 AM »
truthfully i did, but lets not act like your initial statement wasnt rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). i should have stopped after my initial post but you didn't get it.
Well ya, I hate when ppl call me a "rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)". So i'll over due my drivel until some ppl get it. Yes, Baylor is a POS, are we all happy now?

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 26, 2016, 09:01:12 AM »

Wacky, the reason I don't like Briles is because I knew this stuff was almost certainly occurring.  If you go back on this thread, I listed my logic and reasoning.  (People made fun of me.)  It isn't because I thought Briles ears were ugly.  And I went on record as saying they were dirty.  And they were.  And then you want to make this about "well steffy just doesn't like Baylor."  That part is true...but the reason I don't is because I knew they were dirty as hell (I didn't anticipate this dirty, though).

I think you are just really pissed that I was right as hell, and my logic was spot-on.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: May 26, 2016, 09:01:16 AM »
Well ya, I hate when ppl call me a "rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)". So i'll over due my drivel until some ppl get it. Yes, Baylor is a POS, are we all happy now?
never wasnt happy bud, internet isnt that serious. just glad that you can see that doing coke and raping someone are two different things both legally and morally. thats where this all started.

eff steffy go cats

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 26, 2016, 09:05:18 AM »
 :thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 26, 2016, 09:06:58 AM »

Wacky, the reason I don't like Briles is because I knew this stuff was almost certainly occurring.  If you go back on this thread, I listed my logic and reasoning.  (People made fun of me.)  It isn't because I thought Briles ears were ugly.  And I went on record as saying they were dirty.  And they were.  And then you want to make this about "well steffy just doesn't like Baylor."  That part is true...but the reason I don't is because I knew they were dirty as hell (I didn't anticipate this dirty, though).

I think you are just really pissed that I was right as hell, and my logic was spot-on.
You knew girls were being raped all along and never reported it? Kinda mumped up, steffy. Is that how Baylor gets their super juice to be good at football?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 26, 2016, 09:07:42 AM »
Good grief, could you imagine the rape factory Alabama has going on to be good at football? Steffy, what are your deets on that one?

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 26, 2016, 09:10:42 AM »

You knew girls were being raped all along and never reported it? Kinda mumped up, steffy. Is that how Baylor gets their super juice to be good at football?

I knew they were dirty.  And they exceeded my expectations.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 26, 2016, 09:13:20 AM »
Wait, so you're telling me 5* bball players don't just want to randomly play at Baylor? You're telling me that one of the worst football programs in the state, that turned a corner, with minimal resources, didn't do it legitimately? What a rough ridin' concept steffy! That rape juice is no joke!

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 26, 2016, 09:48:17 AM »
Wait, so you're telling me 5* bball players don't just want to randomly play at Baylor? You're telling me that one of the worst football programs in the state, that turned a corner, with minimal resources, didn't do it legitimately? What a rough ridin' concept steffy! That rape juice is no joke!

I know, it really wasn't that hard to figure out, was it?  Which raises the question:  Why did everybody call me an idiot and attack me when I said Briles was not adorable but, in fact, a slimeball and that we didn't want him as KSU coach?

You can't make the claim--now--that everybody knew that something like this was going to happen.  Because when somebody predicted it (me) years ago, I got grilled on this board.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 26, 2016, 09:51:15 AM »
Spoiler alert: K-State isn't clean either. Ppl made fun of you, because you're a terrible poster. No program is clean, some are just better at manipulating the system than others. Briles is great, just shitty at tying up lose ends on the rape game. That one will sneak up on ya at times.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 26, 2016, 10:03:35 AM »
Nobody cares about drugs/academic cheating/recruiting violations because they are all pretty victimless crimes.  People care about sexual assaults and violent crimes because they hurt and put other people at risk.

People wanted Briles because he won.  Nobody thought he was squeaky clean but nobody thought he was covering up sexual assaults and adding players to the team that put girls on campus at risk.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 26, 2016, 10:04:54 AM »
exactly, i think 99% of us are MCMW but not when it involves rape

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 26, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »
Spoiler alert: K-State isn't clean either. Ppl made fun of you, because you're a terrible poster. No program is clean, some are just better at manipulating the system than others. Briles is great, just shitty at tying up lose ends on the rape game. That one will sneak up on ya at times.

:sdeek:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 26, 2016, 10:45:08 AM »
Briles fired. wow.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 26, 2016, 10:48:36 AM »
Damn AJ. You fast. Pat forde on Twitter knows what's  up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 26, 2016, 10:49:57 AM »
Welcome back Baylor, the new KU. #mangino'd

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50:57 AM »
  If Briles manages to coach another five years (which will only be possible by avoiding scandal) I will admit that I was wrong.  (It ain't going to happen, though.  I will predict two years, max.)

The crap hit the fan even sooner than I expected.