Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1074457 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks China (and Canada) . . . Topic: CoronaVirus!
« Reply #850 on: March 13, 2020, 10:34:34 PM »
I mean the facts are out there. No need to question dudes on Twitter. You can literally just google “Italy” at this point.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #851 on: March 13, 2020, 10:34:57 PM »
Flatten the Curve, wacky.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 13, 2020, 10:38:29 PM »
Does the coronavirus cause diarrhea or something? I don’t understand the run on TP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original run started when someone falsely said that the majority of it comes from China, that China’s production dropped off due to their factories shutting down & since they were low there were going to keep it all. I remember seeing some tweets last week saying there’s no more on the way, so stock up now. That started the run slowly until enough people noticed the shelves thinning and the big run kicked in the last 36 hours. We have a 2 bin system and I told Mrs. Hamburg last week to just buy another pack a couple weeks early before the run happened.

Also, 90% of North America paper products consumed are produced here. The run started off a lie.

I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 13, 2020, 11:08:29 PM »
Yeah I’m getting a little cheesed off at folks saying stuff like “stop freaking out everyone.” Although the run on TP and ground beef still does seem a little crazy.

the more people freak out, the fewer people die.  freaking out is highly encouraged.
I think the main issue here is, ppl who freak out over every trump tweet/chum/tbt/etc update. doomsday update on this board, Twitter, etc. are reporting these things over and over and we’re like... “cool!”. Fake news and noise to us. Boy who cried wolf by now.
Who the eff do you trust?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 13, 2020, 11:11:45 PM »
catching and spreading coronavirus to own the libs.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 13, 2020, 11:29:15 PM »
Lol. I’m from a family of massive right wing ppl who live in the Midwest/south. I’m moderate and try to be, but sometimes you guys make it very hard. I’m not trying to own the libs at all, but this board has been overtaken by many untrustworthy ppl when it comes to politics. I think posting every fart Trump takes on here is not news worthy. I 💯 think this is real, but the dumb ppl who constantly post political tweets here as facts for their case and point are dumb as eff.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 13, 2020, 11:41:57 PM »

Lol. I’m from a family of massive right wing ppl who live in the Midwest/south. I’m moderate and try to be, but sometimes you guys make it very hard. I’m not trying to own the libs at all, but this board has been overtaken by many untrustworthy ppl when it comes to politics. I think posting every fart Trump takes on here is not news worthy. I think this is real, but the dumb ppl who constantly post political tweets here as facts for their case and point are dumb as eff.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Your grandparents will die. Take it seriously and ignore politics.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 14, 2020, 12:00:06 AM »
Lol. I’m from a family of massive right wing ppl who live in the Midwest/south. I’m moderate and try to be, but sometimes you guys make it very hard. I’m not trying to own the libs at all, but this board has been overtaken by many untrustworthy ppl when it comes to politics. I think posting every fart Trump takes on here is not news worthy. I 💯 think this is real, but the dumb ppl who constantly post political tweets here as facts for their case and point are dumb as eff.

Nobody needs you to change your shitty politics and you should do some thinking for yourself instead of just getting worked up about whatever other people are saying.

Also, separate out the virus and information on the virus from politics. Read the CDC recommendations and follow them. You have a family, don’t be a dumbass.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 14, 2020, 12:01:25 AM »
They died of dementia a few years back and not to be ruthless, it might be best for some of them. When they forget your name and say constant racist slurs, there’s no help, because they barely know who you are. I hate that this is effecting the elderly, because I wish my grandma and I left on better terms, but she hated life after grandpa left. Was racist AF on her way out and couldn’t stand I had my black friend in the room when I helped her move last.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 14, 2020, 12:07:14 AM »

Nobody needs you to change your shitty politics and you should do some thinking for yourself instead of just getting worked up about whatever other people are saying.

Also, separate out the virus and information on the virus from politics. Read the CDC recommendations and follow them. You have a family, don’t be a dumbass.
Fair. I’m taking it more seriously than the rest of my family.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 14, 2020, 12:21:06 AM »

They died of dementia a few years back and not to be ruthless, it might be best for some of them. When they forget your name and say constant racist slurs, there’s no help, because they barely know who you are. I hate that this is effecting the elderly, because I wish my grandma and I left on better terms, but she hated life after grandpa left. Was racist AF on her way out and couldn’t stand I had my black friend in the room when I helped her move last.

If all your grandparents are dead your parents are probably at risk. Just don't eff around with this

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 14, 2020, 01:46:05 AM »

Fair. I’m taking it more seriously than the rest of my family.

I am talking about your wife and kid. Not your idiot relatives. You aren’t responsible for them.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 14, 2020, 01:47:22 AM »
The last 48 hours have been pretty terrifying and awful. Currently stuck in a crappy roadside hotel in Colorado because of this stupid ice storm because of course.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 14, 2020, 01:48:45 AM »
Because of coors?

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 14, 2020, 01:50:28 AM »
Nothing Golden can stay.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 14, 2020, 07:24:06 AM »
wacky, it appears even fox business has been taken over by the libs trying to stir hysteria  :frown:

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1238801104500113410

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 14, 2020, 08:44:40 AM »
wacky, it appears even fox business has been taken over by the libs trying to stir hysteria  :frown:

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1238801104500113410

Why is she being suspended? Did Fox suddenly change their standards?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 14, 2020, 11:00:54 AM »
https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1238604080571772928?s=19
His closer is exactly what I've been talking about. Hospitals are about to be over capacity. It's like a for-profit system is reluctant to build more beds than they think they'll need

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 14, 2020, 11:06:59 AM »
Wacky, SW KS Facebook has some counterpoints if you’d rather get your news and commentary there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 14, 2020, 11:11:50 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 14, 2020, 11:15:38 AM »