Author Topic: Colorado not making it is incredibly funny  (Read 22047 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: haha
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2011, 09:12:48 AM »
Check the scoreboards bitches. CU - 4 Kansas State Junior College of the Big 12 - 0
          +                    =           
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2011, 09:22:39 AM »
absolute stud

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2011, 09:24:03 AM »
Now I really wish that Nebraska would have made a run to the Big 12 Tournament Final, so Beebe could squash their dreams, too.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »
go to hell, levi knutson.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »
Alright, I'll go around the table one more time. Who wants to make a case for Colorado.
Anyone? Dan?
Crickets.
OK, moving on.

Offline Buffs4KSjU0

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »
I wouldn't expect a bunch of junior college grads to understand it but you do know losing to a team who beat your asses THREE times in basketball, and that's not in the tournament makes KSjU look terrible...so yeah good call guys. KSjU stands no shot, even if CU isn't their to beat your asses.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
I wouldn't expect a bunch of junior college grads to understand it but you do know losing to a team who beat your asses THREE times in basketball, and that's not in the tournament makes KSjU look terrible...so yeah good call guys. KSjU stands no shot, even if CU isn't their to beat your asses.

You should try to be more clever. 

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »

Please explain how a 5 seed makes us look terrible?  :confused:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Buffs4KSjU0

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Colorado not making it is incredibly funny
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2011, 12:38:07 PM »
I’m a little disappointed in fuff-fan – the meltdown over this is minimal and underwhelming. Hmm, oh well – better luck next year in the PAC-10. Hey buff-fan, will you be rooting for us? I mean, it’s still school, state, conference… right? Until after the NIT, you are still have the Big 12 patch on your jerseys, so I will be anticipating your applause of us.  :lol:
eff no. Why would I root for a junior college that sucks at football, and because they've had a couple "good" years in basketball think they're good. CU owns the all time series in football and leads the series in basketball. Have fun in the Texas 12 where you'll just be some junior college that got lost in the world of college sports.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
I’m a little disappointed in fuff-fan – the meltdown over this is minimal and underwhelming. Hmm, oh well – better luck next year in the PAC-10. Hey buff-fan, will you be rooting for us? I mean, it’s still school, state, conference… right? Until after the NIT, you are still have the Big 12 patch on your jerseys, so I will be anticipating your applause of us.  :lol:
eff no. Why would I root for a junior college that sucks at football, and because they've had a couple "good" years in basketball think they're good. CU owns the all time series in football and leads the series in basketball. Have fun in the Texas 12 where you'll just be some junior college that got lost in the world of college sports.

yes, and have fun desperately trying to seek validation and acceptance from california schools.

losers.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Buffs4KSjU0

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
Validation from California schools? No. CU is in the top half in terms of academics, only behind Cal, Stanford, and UCLA. For football, CU is 2nd all time only behind USC in every category and the Pac 10 is historically better than the Big 12 in basketball. The only thing the Big 12 has going for them is that you get to visit a bunch of nice towns....who doesn't want to visit Lubbock or College Station, or how about Manhattan? No? Yeah I'll have fun road triping to So Cal, Arizona, and Utah. The only thing KSjU can claim is that to them, football started in 1993, even though you guys still suck at football.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »
Validation from California schools? No. CU is in the top half in terms of academics, only behind Cal, Stanford, and UCLA. For football, CU is 2nd all time only behind USC in every category and the Pac 10 is historically better than the Big 12 in basketball. The only thing the Big 12 has going for them is that you get to visit a bunch of nice towns....who doesn't want to visit Lubbock or College Station, or how about Manhattan? No? Yeah I'll have fun road triping to So Cal, Arizona, and Utah. The only thing KSjU can claim is that to them, football started in 1993, even though you guys still suck at football.

Good trolling, up until this:
Yeah I'll have fun road triping to So Cal, Arizona, and Utah.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:53:01 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2011, 12:52:34 PM »
Yeah I'll have fun road triping

omg you rough ridin' hick  :lol:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2011, 12:53:57 PM »
Yeah I'll have fun road triping

omg you effing hick  :lol:

He'll schedule some hay deliveries around then bro.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »

Umm, K-State leads the all-time series 96-47.  And that is with your 3 wins this year.  The only two Big 12 schools that have a winning all-time record vs K-State are KU and OU.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »
Why does he keep saying "Juco?"   :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »
Does the K-State alum still run the Univ. of Coloardo, or did he clean up that mess and move on?

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2011, 01:25:48 PM »

Was listening to the radio and heard this song. I rough ridin' ROFL when I started thinking about someone making a music video of Colorado leaving, tears in their eyes, on the way to the NIT.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2011, 01:36:04 PM »
Validation from California schools? No. CU is in the top half in terms of academics, only behind Cal, Stanford, and UCLA.

...and USC and Washington.  Congrats, CU goes from the fourth-highest rated school in the Big 12 to the sixth-highest rated school in the Pac 12.  Must feel good to make such a big transition.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:44:53 PM by Ghost of Stan Parrish »
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »
I glad nuts pointed out buff cunts all time series eff up in basketball, wonder if he realized that we have the most wins against ku than any other school as well? Bottom line...the buff fucks had one good year...whoopy eff ! Now you need to plant your sorry crap packing asses in your nit home game because you have a bill to pay to Mr Dan

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
I glad nuts pointed out buff cunts all time series eff up in basketball, wonder if he realized that we have the most wins against ku than any other school as well? Bottom line...the buff fucks had one good year...whoopy eff ! Now you need to plant your sorry crap packing asses in your nit home game because you have a bill to pay to Mr Dan

what is this I don't even

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2011, 02:01:08 PM »
eff you, knutson.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
Why does he keep saying "Juco?"   :dunno:

Dunno.

The junior college insult thing is one of the unique things that CU fans do to us.  It's very hurtful and hard to explain...

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2011, 02:35:03 PM »
Traces back to McCartney doesn't it? He was always whining about K-State's lower admission standards and the edge that gave us with jucos.